Should EV run for POTUS?

Comments

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    No
    CROJAM95 said:
    Repubs always worship boobs(Not the good kind) in office 

they are intimidated by smart people
    Mmmmmmmmmm boobs. Sorry I got distracted. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Forget EV for POTUS; time for Empty Glass to be elected:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/251188/empty-glass-sd-20/p1
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    it's scary to think how many of you actually think this is a good idea.  
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 537
    No
    shecky said:
    "Rapist in office"?! (I would've clicked on "quote" but I didn't want to have to read your garbage comment twice). 
    YOU are a FOOL.
    Don't bother responding for my sake, I won't be wasting my time revisiting this post to see it.
    I will close in stating this obvious fact: President Donald Trump is the BEST U.S. PRESIDENT in our lifetimes.

I don’t like illiterate, draft dodging sex offender criminals like President Shithole.  
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    the next president will be a youtube star or that octopus that predicts world cup soccer matches. That's where we are headed
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774
    😴😴😴 president bashing is so tiresome. They were all scumbags. Obama, Clinton etc.. all scumbags. They were just better at hiding it. Let’s move on. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    nicknyr15 said:
    😴😴😴 president bashing is so tiresome. They were all scumbags. Obama, Clinton etc.. all scumbags. They were just better at hiding it. Let’s move on. 
    no lets not.....they all said Obama was such a celebrity, then they went to the swamp creature who hosted a reality game show like some 3rd world country dictatorship....and you bring up Obama.....Ok Clinton was/is a creep....but your side couldn't stop citing his extramarital affairs, but your radio silent on this moron and his national enquirer guy killing stories for him

you cant compare
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    no lets not.....they all said Obama was such a celebrity, then they went to the swamp creature who hosted a reality game show like some 3rd world country dictatorship....and you bring up Obama.....Ok Clinton was/is a creep....but your side couldn't stop citing his extramarital affairs, but your radio silent on this moron and his nation enquirer guy killing stories for him

you cant compare
    My side? No. You got me all wrong. I clearly stated they’re all scumbags. I won’t get into this. You are way more passionate about this than i am. No hard feelings. Didn’t mean to excite u 
  • Options
    saying they are all scumbags tends to emphasize they are the same...clearly they are not. Imagine if Chelsea was all in these meetings with global leaders, or her husband was asking foreign leaders for loans in the white house......we have gone off the rails

The criminality is on steroids here

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    no lets not.....they all said Obama was such a celebrity, then they went to the swamp creature who hosted a reality game show like some 3rd world country dictatorship....and you bring up Obama.....Ok Clinton was/is a creep....but your side couldn't stop citing his extramarital affairs, but your radio silent on this moron and his nation enquirer guy killing stories for him

you cant compare
    My side? No. You got me all wrong. I clearly stated they’re all scumbags. I won’t get into this. You are way more passionate about this than i am. No hard feelings. Didn’t mean to excite u 
    look what you've started lol
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

you cant compare
    look what you've started lol
    You’re 100% right. I apologize 
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Comedy right here.   The post and the comments.   I find it funny that when someone, who is obviously neutral or doesn't care about politics in general, even hints that both the left and the right are full of shit......anyone that is extreme left instantly gets defensive and acts like someone just slapped their mother.      
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    CROJAM95 said:
    saying they are all scumbags tends to emphasize they are the same...clearly they are not. Imagine if Chelsea was all in these meetings with global leaders, or her husband was asking foreign leaders for loans in the white house......we have gone off the rails

Criminal is Chelsea getting a $900,000/yr job right out of college while her mother goes around to speaking engagements, getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for, talking down about white privilege.             
  • Options
    No
    They are all criminals. Put most politicians are petty thieves compared to the orange douche bag. His criminality is off the charts. 

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    CROJAM95 said:

Criminal is Chelsea getting a $900,000/yr job right out of college while her mother goes around to speaking engagements, getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for, talking down about white privilege.             
    Do they deny climate change?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

I think the Clintons will tell you anything you want to hear for a $ and a vote to power so.....

• Options
    CROJAM95 said:

And Climate Change has been happening since he beginning of time.  It's inevitable what's happening.   Humans suck       
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited July 2019
    CROJAM95 said:

And Climate Change has been happening since he beginning of time.  It's inevitable what's happening.   Humans suck       
    Sure thing. Scientists never know What theyre talking about. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

Sure thing. Scientists never know What theyre talking about. 
    Didn't think I was disagreeing with you but ok?    Keep fighting the good fight my man.      
  • Options
    No
    I’m sorry. Climate change is now inevitable because of all of us. It’s a natural occurrence that humans have added rocket boosters too. It’s scary. 

The Clintons have shown to be as corrupt as Trump. The whole problem with all of it is that people choose teams. Right/Left. Republican/Democrat. I’m sorry. Shit no matter if it’s solid or diarrhea is still shit. Clinton/Trump both equal shit. The problem that I have with the whole thing is when you tell a Trump supporter (how there are any left is beyond me) that he’s the worst they/he brings up Clinton. Clinton lost. We are stuck with the worst president in the history of America. Would Clinton have been better. Who the fuck knows. I just know what there is now is horrible and pathetic and something needs to change. Ed’s not the answer. But what we need is change and we need it fast. 
  • Options
    Comedy right here.   The post and the comments.   I find it funny that when someone, who is obviously neutral or doesn't care about politics in general, even hints that both the left and the right are full of shit......anyone that is extreme left instantly gets defensive and acts like someone just slapped their mother.      
    He said Obama and Clinton.... fair assumption on my part, shocking he forgot the missing link George W

how that doesn’t just roll off the tongue when trying to make the “phantom point” is what’s comical

• Options
    The Clintons

whenever Fox needs to get the base all nuttier than usual, evoke that name

rehash old old stories.... their viewers never ask questions 

a whole  station as state run media
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited July 2019
    No
    I've had quite enough of the current POTUS not being in any way qualified for his job. We don't need another one who isn't! Not that EV wouldn't be a big improvement... but so would my 11 year old niece, so that's not saying much, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    No
    I would vote for her over what we have in there now. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited July 2019
    No
    I would vote for her over what we have in there now. 
    For sure (not that I can vote, but if I could). I would also vote for the squirrel who plays in the tree outside of my apartment all the time over what you have now, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    hell no ev shouldn't !
    like little steven says on tour in 2019
    he's travelled the world, and found ALL politicians have 1 thing in common... " BULLSHIT " !!  
  • Options
    PorkyPunkPorkyPunk Posts: 5
    Yes
    Do y’all even LISTEN to Pearl Jam’s music? The only band I’ve been angry with in a similar capacity was U2, and that didn’t last as long. LOOK, I was serious. I’m also serious about moving to Canada. I hope some of you come with. PJ is nothing if not political. Not the response I expected at all. The US is in crisis. Does that even worry more than 5-6 responders? He could do it. No doubt here. 
  • Options
    No
    PorkyPunk said:
    Do y’all even LISTEN to Pearl Jam’s music? The only band I’ve been angry with in a similar capacity was U2, and that didn’t last as long. LOOK, I was serious. I’m also serious about moving to Canada. I hope some of you come with. PJ is nothing if not political. Not the response I expected at all. The US is in crisis. Does that even worry more than 5-6 responders? He could do it. No doubt here. 
    Ed isn’t even doing his primary job right now. He is no way suited to take the reigns of this country. Especially a country that is so divided and in a downward spiral from that douche in office now. 

I dont know Ed personally so maybe I’m wrong. Great frontman. Yes. Great songwriter. Yes. Great humanitarian. Yes. That’s from public Ed we get to see. But a great president. I don’t think so. Greater than Trump. Not many people wouldn’t be better than Trump but we need a real unified person to bring the country together again and the world together again. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    Boom 2020. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No
    If Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump aren't evidence enough that celebrities have no fucking clue what they're doing in politics and should not be taken seriously, let alone elected, then I don't know what else to say.