Options

No one ever asks for the Spectrum bluray anymore...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    mrussel1 said:
    Killing the quote. 

I don't know about the Neil question.  Lp2 isn't terrible, it's just sort of lifeless.  The Mad Season/Seattle Symphony was worse, which is a shame.  Having an orchestra could have been a spectacular vinyl.  The DC vault and Easy Street are really good.  I was very pleasantly surprised at how good Easy Street sounds.  

Metallica and Collective Soul have done orchestral arrangements.

It's time for Pearl Jam to follow suit. Yes, they've done some songs with strings, but we need that full orchestra.

Please.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    Dear Pearl Jam, When are you releasing the Spectrum shows on Blu-Ray?  Maybe a great 10th anniversary set?
    Please release the Spectrum Blu-Ray shows.
    Thanks,
    Chris.
    Are you happy now? :)
    Thanks You!!

And yes, I'm happy now>LOL
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Atlanta 1994. There was some pretty good pro shot footage at the museum at PJ20 in Wisconsin in 2011.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    Atlanta 1994. There was some pretty good pro shot footage at the museum at PJ20 in Wisconsin in 2011.
    :joy:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    Getting back to the Spectrum, I'd like a single disc DVD version of the Halloween show. Hey Matt, I've got an idea for you... :smiley:
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    Getting back to the Spectrum, I'd like a single disc DVD version of the Halloween show. Hey Matt, I've got an idea for you... :smiley:
    Holy shit he makes an appearance.  Bad news though... the artist retired. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    The only way I can sit through a whole show is for the band to be in front of me live ! Otherwise i don’t care for any videos/blue ray or what ever format of past shows i just don’t watch music videos ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Holy shit he makes an appearance.  Bad news though... the artist retired. 
    Art was made for the DVD, just recycle it.