Can you visit Pearl Jam HQ?

2»

Comments

• There's a list that you have to be put on and a numbering system.
    I had a great laugh at this. :lol: 
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Posts: 779
    mcgruff10 said:
    KM73780 said:
    Cool, I should’ve just titled this discussion “Are Pearl Jam fans a bunch of jerks?”
    The correct term is Clicks.   Kind of like when you were in High School.   Each click takes care of their own; it's been that way for 15+ years.  And each one has their own inside jokes.       
    Isn't the correct term "clique"?  
    Absolutely correct! 
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    There's a list that you have to be put on and a numbering system.
    I had a great laugh at this. :lol: 
    It's all in good fun.

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    You can probably achieve everything you want to get out of visiting Pj headquarters by going to the Pearl Jam MoPop exhibit.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    You can probably achieve everything you want to get out of visiting Pj headquarters by going to the Pearl Jam MoPop exhibit.
    I mentioned that to the op!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    no way would they let PJ psychos visit lol
    Brisk. said:
    no way would they let PJ psychos visit lol
    Do you remember the discussion about a PJ cruise?

It's along the same lines as your comment, lol.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Haha.  The band would not be able to leave their cabin on a cruise.  It would be absolutely insane.  I don’t know if it is scarier for them to be surrounded by obsessed teenagers or the obsessed 40 somethings they turned into.  A teenager has an excuse at least (age and maturity).
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    i've got a PJ headquarters in my closet.  anyone want to visit?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,196
    Haha.  The band would not be able to leave their cabin on a cruise.  It would be absolutely insane.  I don’t know if it is scarier for them to be surrounded by obsessed teenagers or the obsessed 40 somethings they turned into.  A teenager has an excuse at least (age and maturity).
    They'd have to stay on a different boat and catch a submarine shuttle back and forth for the shows. Only way it would work.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    pjl44 said:
    They'd have to stay on a different boat and catch a submarine shuttle back and forth for the shows. Only way it would work.
    Or just play from that other ship.  
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    A PJ cruise!  Given to Sail...
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,196
    pjl44 said:
    Or just play from that other ship.  
    Would also work, true