Can you visit Pearl Jam HQ?

KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
Is it possible to tour/visit Pearl Jam/Ten Club HQ?

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    There's a list that you have to be put on and a numbering system.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,163
    I met someone last week who interviewed Eddie in the HQ 10 years ago.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,957
    I think they only allow the public inside on Tuesdays.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    I think they only allow the public inside on Tuesdays.  
    Are you on the list?
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    There's a list that you have to be put on and a numbering system.
    Well played! Just make sure your get on the real list.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Cool, I should’ve just titled this discussion “Are Pearl Jam fans a bunch of jerks?”
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Posts: 779
    edited July 2019
    KM73780 said:
    Cool, I should’ve just titled this discussion “Are Pearl Jam fans a bunch of jerks?”
    The correct term is Clicks.   Kind of like when you were in High School.   Each click takes care of their own; it's been that way for 15+ years.  And each one has their own inside jokes.       
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
    KM73780 said:
    The correct term is Clicks.   Kind of like when you were in High School.   Each click takes care of their own; it's been that way for 15+ years.   
    Only 15?

I've been a jerk wayyyyy longer than that.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    KM73780 said:
    The correct term is Clicks.   Kind of like when you were in High School.   Each click takes care of their own; it's been that way for 15+ years.  And each one has their own inside jokes.       
    Isn't the correct term "clique"?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    KM73780 said:
    I know I definitely am, but can't speak for the others on here. B)
  • I think the answer to your question is "no"
    Funny to read another "just like high school" post, though.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I think the answer to your question is "no"

Is this what the term "arrested development" means?  
  • I think the answer to your question is "no"

Is this what the term "arrested development" means?  
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    KM73780 said:
    Its summertime and nothing is going on in the PJ world for the foreseeable future. Do not take it to heart. Everyone is bored out of their minds on this forum. That is until the EV posters drop then there will be whining about that too. 

You can email 10 club with your question but the very likely answer is no. 
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited July 2019
    I drove by there recently. There was a For Lease sign out front and all the windows were boarded up for some reason. @Santos L. Halper
    and Ginger Elf were out front with left over Mystery Box cardboard holding signs. It was so sad.
    I’m kidding. Kinda. Sadly 
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,196
    I hope they employ security on the level of Area 51
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Maybe someone should start a Facebook event like Area 51. (I don’t know what to call it, I don’t have any social media besides this message board.)
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    KM73780 said:
    Have to find a Golden Ticket wrapped within a Willy Wonka Bar.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,026
    I went and rung doorbell maybe 10 years ago. They asked who is there. I said we are visiting and asked to come in. They said they are kind of busy now.

Anyway it's just a warehouse...

full of awesome stuff!!!!!!
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    God I love the Ten Club (seriously!)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    KM73780 said:
    God I love the Ten Club (seriously!)
    Ha ha.  The vast majority that post here are awesome people and really mean no harm.  It is a really slooooooow time so nobody knows what to do with themselves. Sorry you can’t visit the hq.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    KM73780 said:
    No.   

Was that the first real answer?  At least no one gave you arbitrary address and had you cruising around Seattle all day. haha
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited July 2019

Is it possible?  Yes.  Would it be legal?  No. 

Would it be worth it?  Definitely.

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150

I wonder if you'd be added to "the list"....?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Posts: 207
    There's a list that you have to be put on and a numbering system
    :rofl:

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    KM73780 said:
    I know I definitely am, but can't speak for the others on here. B)
    You can speak for me here, I don't mind. A jerk would be one of the better names I am called today. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited July 2019
    PSUS2H said:

I'm sure I'm on a list.  I wrote an embarrassing email to the 10C when the Raleigh show was canceled.  "If you want to be a political action committee then file the papers and be a non-profit, but when you sell a product for a profit from your customers you are a business first"  or something to that effect.  I was against the law change, but I also organized a trip around those shows that I ended up canceling and had to pay hotel costs and ate the cost of the Columbia tickets! 
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 902
    If you are Aaron Rodgers, than yes.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,163
    edited July 2019
    PSUS2H said:

I'm sure I'm on a list.  I wrote an embarrassing email to the 10C when the Raleigh show was canceled.  "If you want to be a political action committee then file the papers and be a non-profit, but when you sell a product for a profit from your customers you are a business first"  or something to that effect.  I was against the law change, but I also organized a trip around those shows that I ended up canceling and had to pay hotel costs and ate the cost of the Columbia tickets! 
    I've had an interaction that makes it pretty certain if there is a list, I'm on it too. Quite far up. haha.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"