Please help. Poster question

pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
Does anyone know the difference between these two Jackalope posters? I know one is white bordered and one is brown. Just seeing. Looked on the internet but can’t find the brown one. Thanks ahead of time. 
Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited July 2019
    The brown one was the variant that was signed and numbered by the artist in 2016. 2017 and 2019 mystery boxes had this variant in it but they were not signed and numbered. The white one is the regular show edition. 
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    PJNB said:
    The brown one was the variant that was signed and numbered by the artist in 2016. 2017 and 2019 mystery boxes had this variant in it but they were not signed and numbered. The white one is the regular show edition. 
    Thank you. Received mine in a mystery box a couple years ago. 
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    edited July 2019
    Does anyone know the difference between these two Jackalope posters? I know one is white bordered and one is brown. Just seeing. Looked on the internet but can’t find the brown one. Thanks ahead of time. 
    best poster weights I’ve ever seen.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    SJD3232 said:
    I cant look
    SJD3232 said:
    They were expensive. Lol
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,514
    Prob worth more than the poster hahah
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    edited July 2019
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/226732
    You need to know about expressobeans, son.
    Post edited by shecky on
    shecky said:
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/226732
    You need to know about expressobeans, son.
    Now I do. Thank you. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽