Comments

• Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Nice!!!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    ugh 2 songs in and they are playing radiohead. now i remember why i cancelled LOL
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    edited May 2019
    and now the black crowes..sorry XM. i'm out for good
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Maybe this is why they removed the station from Tunein? Push more people to XM. Still bummed about that. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    jwc6160 said:
    Maybe this is why they removed the station from Tunein? Push more people to XM. Still bummed about that. 

It's two different stations. SiriusXM plays more hits and they play the "Friends and Family" stuff of what the band listens to, what they're inspired by, their touring buddies, etc. SiriusXM also has the live call-in shows.

The TuneIn (also available here) tends to play deeper cuts and they don't do the "Friends and Family."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Other then PJ Radio, I lOVE listening to 1st Wave in my car. 

Anyone know if SiriusXM has a channel or show that plays Carpenter Brut & Dance With The Dead tunes? 
  • Options
    jwc6160 said:

It's two different stations. SiriusXM plays more hits and they play the "Friends and Family" stuff of what the band listens to, what they're inspired by, their touring buddies, etc. SiriusXM also has the live call-in shows.

The TuneIn (also available here) tends to play deeper cuts and they don't do the "Friends and Family."
    Yeah, I know. It’s more speculation as to why the tunein station was removed. Maybe to get people to pay for XM?  Doubt it, but haven’t seen a response or reason why they pulled from Tunein after all this time. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
     Now removed from Radio.net as well. This really sucks. Can’t believe they are removing all of the free options. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    http://pearljam.com/radio/ hasn't worked for me in day's. Do you need to be a 10club member to have access to http://pearljam.com/radio/ these day's? Maybe 10club stopped offering the free service which is why it's no longer on TuneIn & other radio feeds?

• Options
    Bump!

Wish some of the band members did a SiriusXM special during this free preview on SiriusXM.