2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Bought an XL.  And I am DTT - Down To Trade.
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    100 Pacer said:
    billyruff said:
    brutal $70 shipping to ontario....
    If you’re close to Western NY use CBI USA if you cross over often.
    thanks thats a great idea,but not close enough.i'll look around for other options.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    Was just giving the wife a hard time last night about spending money on things we don’t need.... These have been fun in the past, so why not.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,956
    JojoRice said:
    We doing unboxing videos like last time???
    Why not?

I miss the oddball stuff though.  I really want them to dig deep in the back and put that stuff in!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    These are always so fun. Thanks 10C for doing this again!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    Always love the Mystery boxes!   Im in for a L and XL.  Def up for some trading etc...

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I just wish 10c accepted PayPal.   Keeps me out of a lot of 10c sales by not accepting it. 
  • Snowball IISnowball II Posts: 33
    billyruff said:

THOSE SHIPPING TO CANADA:

UPS Standard is cheaper for items weighing 5+ lbs.

UPS Standard - This shipping classification is offered as a premium shipping service for items shipped to Canada. This does not include bootleg CDs. Bootleg CDs are shipped directly from Nugs.net. This option will not always be available for all products. Brokerage and other fees may apply*. Click here for estimated time in transit.

Remember . . .

Ten Club does not charge in advance for Customs fees, duty, brokerage fees and VAT. Such fees are the responsibility of the customer.

*To avoid brokerage fees, you can self clear your shipment. To self clear shipments, you can do the following:

• Open up a UPS My Choice account - https://www.ups.com/mychoice/
    • Call or email your local UPS and request a copy of the customs declaration and UPS forms. Let them know you want to self clear your package.
    • Print out the appropriate forms and take them to your local customs office.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    billyruff said:

UPS Standard - This shipping classification is offered as a premium shipping service for items shipped to Canada. This does not include bootleg CDs. Bootleg CDs are shipped directly from Nugs.net. This option will not always be available for all products. Brokerage and other fees may apply*. Click here for estimated time in transit.

Remember . . .

Ten Club does not charge in advance for Customs fees, duty, brokerage fees and VAT. Such fees are the responsibility of the customer.

*To avoid brokerage fees, you can self clear your shipment. To self clear shipments, you can do the following:

• Call or email your local UPS and request a copy of the customs declaration and UPS forms. Let them know you want to self clear your package.

=) 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,634
    Not taking part but those unboxing videos are awesome

please make one
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Shipping to me in Ottawa Ontario ...

UPS Standard - $36.53                         

• JojoRice said:
    Why not?

I miss the oddball stuff though.  I really want them to dig deep in the back and put that stuff in!
    Like a Backspacer rubber ball?  
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    edited May 2019

Shipping to me in Ottawa Ontario ...

UPS Standard - $36.53                         

im in Ottawa too ...but Addy is Cumberland ...switched to Ottawa ...Thanks 
    Post edited by billyruff on
  • Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    2 hrs drive to the closest customs office for me so I'm really taking a gamble here with UPS, but life is short and why not fill it with more merch. The mystery poster sale ended up in a great trading thread, so I ended up doing OK. Hoping for a hoodie and at least 1 poster that's worthy of the walI. Will be happy to trade away any fugly baseball jerseys that come my way. Good luck everyone
  • CurtisTWrightCurtisTWright Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 6
    demetrios said:
    billyruff said:

Remember . . .

=) 
    Which forms do I need in Canada @de@demetrioshttps://www.ups.com/intl_forms/formslibrary
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,495
    edited May 2019
    billyruff said:

Remember . . .

Still seems like an awful lot of work...and customs on top of the international shipping. If you're close to the border and cross often there are cheaper options: $20.57 for UPS Ground and in the case of the place I use an additional $5.95 so $26.52 total and no customs charges. Worth considering.  
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    JojoRice said:
    Why not?

Hot damn!  Now we're talkin!

Got a few good oddities from them, sticky passes, chapstik, Fixer record sample, Angel uncensored record.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    demetrios said:
    billyruff said:

Remember . . .

=) 
    Which forms do I need in Canada @demetrioshttps://www.ups.com/intl_forms/formslibrary
    You don't need any forms to print out at all. Just do this. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6592268/#Comment_6592268

UPS will send you via email. Request the copy of customs declaration and the UPS form on the tracking #.

• bigdeathbigdeath Chicago Posts: 80
    edited May 2019
    Im in.  All about the shirts (size M).  Will trade all the posters, hats, etc you want for the shirts.  
    Post edited by bigdeath on
  • CurtisTWrightCurtisTWright Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 6
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    billyruff said:

Remember . . .

=) 
    Which forms do I need in Canada @demetrioshttps://www.ups.com/intl_forms/formslibrary
    You don't need any forms to print out at all. Just do this. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6592268/#Comment_6592268

UPS will send you via email. Request the copy of customs declaration and the UPS form on the tracking #.

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    billyruff said:

Remember . . .

=) 

Oh, so when the order ships I will get the tracking number?

• armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    Ordered 2 within an hour of each other cuz I'm a sucker. Same addy, info, everything. 1 cost $117, other $120.57 in New York. 2nd one must be heavier!!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,901
    Definitely up for some trades as well.  Just hope to avoid any 4 eyed beasts!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    I'm excited 😀  yay! 🙌
     thank you 10 club!
  • hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 174
    I caved and ordered a 2nd.  Both Large.  Order #s about 750 apart...hopefully out of Baby Brains by then.  ;)
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    JojoRice said:
    Why not?

Got a few good oddities from them, sticky passes, chapstik, Fixer record sample, Angel uncensored record.
    When you say Fixer record sample are you talking about these? I got one in the first mystery box. I have no idea what is was other than a punched out record.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    armyfan said:
    Ordered 2 within an hour of each other cuz I'm a sucker. Same addy, info, everything. 1 cost $117, other $120.57 in New York. 2nd one must be heavier!!
    Interesting.  Mine was $123 in NJ...forgot their weight could be an issue.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,361
    armyfan said:
    Interesting.  Mine was $123 in NJ...forgot their weight could be an issue.

Me too in NJ.
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    CopperTom said:
    Bought an XL.  And I am DTT - Down To Trade.
    Also DDT.  XL here
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
    JojoRice said:
    Why not?

When you say Fixer record sample are you talking about these? I got one in the first mystery box. I have no idea what is was other than a punched out record.

Yep, that's it.  It was the label samples for the record as far as I know.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,040
    armyfan said:
    It's weird - when I ordered initially, had the choice between standard shipping for $17 or UPS Ground for $20.57. Now it just defaults to UPS Ground.