Options

FT Mad Season sonic evolution vinyl, red splatter & purple

2»

Comments

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,071
     ......to do it in such a quick fashion rubs people the wrong way.
    Seriously, who cares about that? I should wait for some unwritten amount of time to pass and then it's ok??? Fuck those salty bitch ass crybaby whiners!!! I try to get limited stuff all the time and you win some, you lose some, and if I miss out on something I would certainly never whine about it or tell someone else what they can or can't do with their stuff!

Some of you are living in fantasyland with your thinking that if I would have passed on the splatter then that automatically means some superfan that would spin it every day would have gotten it instead. Way more likely that this would have gone straight to ebay for $500 BIN!

And for people whining that 10C should email/text out a time to all 10C members announcing when limited items will go on sale? Real fans would never have even a slim chance to get ANYTHING, because the scammers and professional flippers and their bots would get them all in milliseconds!!!

And to @kramer73, WTF is so "silly" about lining up a trade before I get it??? I don't want to be rude but WTF do you care? Just move along.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    edited April 2019
This discussion has been closed.