Lined up at 5am  Was second in line.
    I ended up with:

Bone Thugs
    Pearl Jam
    two copies of The Crow Soundtrack
    Billy Joel - Live at Carnegie Hall 1977
    Green Day - Woodstock 94
    Weezer - B-Sides
    and Mad Season splatter (if that counts)

Would you want to sell the extra Crow Soundtrack? 
    Ah sorry man.  Theres certain few releases where i’ll buy two copies because the album means so much to me lol.  Its insurance lol.  
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    edited April 2019

I added Bingo Hand Job to my list. 

Still looking for Industrial Accident and Hillbillies In Hell. 

Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    still looking for a tweedy
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,903
    Wilco said they will be pressing more of WARMER
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I added Bingo Hand Job to my list. 

Still looking for Industrial Accident and Hillbillies In Hell. 

Still ISO if anyone has any leads.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Wilco said they will be pressing more of WARMER
    Awesome news!!
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,036
    Nothing. Everything I wanted was gone when I got there. I really hate these limited pressings. I actually PURCHASE music all year long. I’m TRYING to spend money but can’t because of stupid exclusives. Really frustrating to then see 85 copies of the PJ on eBay (for ridiculous prices) 10 minutes after stores open. It’s so dumb.
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    edited April 2019
    Nothing. Everything I wanted was gone when I got there. I really hate these limited pressings. I actually PURCHASE music all year long. I’m TRYING to spend money but can’t because of stupid exclusives. Really frustrating to then see 85 copies of the PJ on eBay (for ridiculous prices) 10 minutes after stores open. It’s so dumb.
    Same.

I usually get to my local shop in plenty of time to get everything I want, but couldn't this year thanks to circumstances beyond my control. Now I'm left paying 100% markup for Bingo Hand Jobs on eBay.
    Post edited by AO253126 on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,634
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

I usually get to my local shop in plenty of time to get everything I want, but couldn't this year thanks to circumstances beyond my control. Now I'm left paying 100% markup for Bingo Hand Jobs on eBay.
    Not much of an REM fan but i keep reading that record is terrible.  They pressed a poor quality audience bootleg
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

Not much of an REM fan but i keep reading that record is terrible.  They pressed a poor quality audience bootleg
    This is true.. I heard it twice and will likely put it on once in a while, but the sound is not great.. It's mostly fun to have, because of the name

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    still looking for Green jello
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    John Lennon is still startlingly good.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

Yeah, I started hearing that earlier this week right after I won the stupid auction. I'm also hearing now that some of these had a pressing error where one of the LP's is duplicated. The resolution is to return it to your point of sale and receive a replacement :angry:

Needless to say, I'm suffering from some buyers remorse with this one.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    AO253126 said:
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

Yeah, I started hearing that earlier this week right after I won the stupid auction. I'm also hearing now that some of these had a pressing error where one of the LP's is duplicated. The resolution is to return it to your point of sale and receive a replacement :angry:

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
    Everybody cries
    And everybody hurts sometimes
    So, hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    At this point I'm giving up on REM.  Can't find anyone selling who doesn't have flipper mentality.  I've put in countless offers at $45-50 (still $10-20 over retail) on ebay and have gotten turned down on every single one.  I'll use the money I would've spent on it toward other records.  I'd rather find the Midnight Oil record at this point.  Still have my REM Unplugged Complete 1991/2001 Sessions set to revel in.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    AO253126 said:
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

Glad I at least got a correct pressing

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    At this point I'm giving up on REM.  Can't find anyone selling who doesn't have flipper mentality.  I've put in countless offers at $45-50 (still $10-20 over retail) on ebay and have gotten turned down on every single one.  I'll use the money I would've spent on it toward other records.  I'd rather find the Midnight Oil record at this point.  Still have my REM Unplugged Complete 1991/2001 Sessions set to revel in.
    I'm doing the same with Otis and the The Ramones.

I wish I lived in Europe, a lot of fair prices on Discogs on the Ramones release for Europeans. Green River, too.

Otis was a RSD First, so I'm hoping that gets a rerelease.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    AO253126 said:
    AO253126 said:
    Same.

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
    Everybody cries
    So, hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on

ok fine. You got me. Well played
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    edited May 2019
    Did you ever find a copy?  I see there are a couple on Amazon for $39.

I also have the Unplugged Complete and it is awesome.  Though I was pissed when they released the split up albums a month later for short $$.  Between that and this poor boot on vinyl, I think they are missing the point of RSD and just trying to cash in.
    Post edited by CJ260717 on
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,995
    Give it time (like, a few months). The secondary market prices for a lot of these will come down.