Options

ISIS Fighters and their wives?

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
ISIS fighters and their wives?

Do you want them back?

I say they should have been left for dead on the battlefield.  

Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    The gig is up? Now that they can't behead anyone anymore without incurring great risk to themselves... they're seeking the assurance of human rights policies to ensure their safety?

What of their ideology? Has it gone away? Or has it just been shelved for a more opportune time (ie. a soft target like a street sidewalk or mall while rehabilitating themselves on the government dime)?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The gig is up? Now that they can't behead anyone anymore without incurring great risk to themselves... they're seeking the assurance of human rights policies to ensure their safety?

What of their ideology? Has it gone away? Or has it just been shelved for a more opportune time (ie. a soft target like a street sidewalk or mall while rehabilitating themselves on the government dime)?
    I say we bring back the firing squad and get rid of them all.  A UK MP claims Trudeau tried to bring Jihadi Jack to Canada.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    The closest any US ISIS fighter should get to the States is Guantanamo. I say leave them to dehydrate out in the desert somewhere. Fuck 'em.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Why not just execute them when they surrender.  ISIS members and their wives are not human and do not deserve due process...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Dinosaur Island would be a respectable destination.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,846
    Don't you renounce your us citizenship when you fight for the enemy?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819
    Why not just execute them when they surrender.  ISIS members and their wives are not human and do not deserve due process...
    how about a videotaped beheading? live on PPV maybe?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    Yep let them eat crow should not be allowed back here ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    go fight for the enemy and call for the deaths of those you are now seeking refuge with?

no. I'm about as forgiving as you get, but no. fuck you. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    how about a videotaped beheading? live on PPV maybe?
    That would work.  We could give the PPV money to wounded soldiers and their families...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Interesting opinion piece on the potential value of allowing US (or Canadian, or British, etc.) nationals to return home to face their justice system, including insights into both operational issues and how recruitment/radicalization occurs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/opinion/isis-foreign-fighters.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    Interesting opinion piece on the potential value of allowing US (or Canadian, or British, etc.) nationals to return home to face their justice system, including insights into both operational issues and how recruitment/radicalization occurs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/opinion/isis-foreign-fighters.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
    It's certainly an argument for it.  I personally do not agree.  You leave and join something like ISIS and fight against your country, you lose citizenship.  Thus, you can't come back into the US.  If captured by US you go to where all the other terrorists go.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

There is real danger in bringing them back, even to be put into prison where they have time to be able to radicalize others. how can we be sure of their intentions when bringing them back? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
  • Options
    I mean, isn't it convenient they have realized the error of their ways after they have nowhere else to turn?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I mean, isn't it convenient they have realized the error of their ways after they have nowhere else to turn?
    Logically that would be when someone recognized the error of their ways, because if your ways are successful then the error is harder to see. 
  • Options
    Logically that would be when someone recognized the error of their ways, because if your ways are successful then the error is harder to see. 
    for the morally defunct, yeah, I'd say that's true. But I can often, I won't claim 100%, see the error of my ways and need to change course even if I'm "getting away with it". 

obviously they are much further entrenched, and yes, it would be much more difficult to see that, I just see it as disingenuous. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

It's certainly an argument for it.  I personally do not agree.  You leave and join something like ISIS and fight against your country, you lose citizenship.  Thus, you can't come back into the US.  If captured by US you go to where all the other terrorists go.
    I totally agree, she is no longer a US citizen in my opinion.  Send her a baseball glove to catch the next hellfire missile!
  • Options
    There’s got to be some way to get data from these people, otherwise it’s a huge missed opportunity. Maybe some way to screen who is lower risk to being back. We need to study the radicalization process. 
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    There’s got to be some way to get data from these people, otherwise it’s a huge missed opportunity. Maybe some way to screen who is lower risk to being back. We need to study the radicalization process. 
    Water boarding?
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Horrible people all around, the thing ISIS members  has done is so evil there is no words to describe.

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    Water boarding?
    Now you went and done it, opening old wounds.  Line them up on the battlefield (including the wives) and a bullet should solve the problem.  These people are freaking useless.  Or how about we tie them to a pole and let some wild boars loose, preferably underfed boars.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

It appears Austria prefers it's a leader from the last century, unlike the US.../s
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    Hot topic in Sweden right now. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

@Spiritual_Chaos

Sweden calls for international tribunal to prosecute ISIS fighters for war crimes
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5030128/sweden-international-tribunal-isis-fighters/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalToronto&fbclid=IwAR0JdVvCr7jKU6teQPwAjWQpNY6afrqM53NpUJQp8w3dJ8ahqzyh2WmcqkI

This might be a good idea, as long as the sentences are life upon conviction...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

@Spiritual_Chaos

Sweden calls for international tribunal to prosecute ISIS fighters for war crimes
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5030128/sweden-international-tribunal-isis-fighters/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalToronto&fbclid=IwAR0JdVvCr7jKU6teQPwAjWQpNY6afrqM53NpUJQp8w3dJ8ahqzyh2WmcqkI

Interesting idea and I’d like to hear more as they pursue it. 

• Options

@Spiritual_Chaos

Interesting idea and I’d like to hear more as they pursue it. 

Like the Nuremberg trials after WW2.  Why not pursue it.  Get an international team of judges to conduct the trials.  If convicted, I imagine they can be imprisoned in Guantanamo...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

@Spiritual_Chaos

Getting a conviction is the challenge.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582

@Spiritual_Chaos

Getting a conviction is the challenge.
    As it should be.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©