Options

The Americans bad diet is wiping out Canadian forest

2»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    I'm not your buddy, guy!  I'm not your friend, buddy!
    Ooooh, dmaradona living dangerously in these parts!  :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Smellyman said:
    eddiec said:
    What does wanting something smooth on your ass have to do with bad diet?

with a good diet you barely need to wipe your ass.

Taco Bell v anything else
    the smelly is right. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    YOU DON'T SKIMP ON TOILET PAPER. YOU JUST DON'T.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    I feel like men often forget that women need TP every single time they pee. A reasonable amount of toilet paper is an absolute necessity no matter what our diet is, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    I feel like men often forget that women need TP every single time they pee. A reasonable amount of toilet paper is an absolute necessity no matter what our diet is, lol.
    I was married for 25 years and did a majority of the grocery shopping, believe me, I am well aware.  Also as my wife got older and the bladder got smaller, I saw the advantage to men and peeing...she was always jealous that men could just whip it out, go, give it up a couple shakes, tuck it in and go...no matter where we were...LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited March 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    I was married for 25 years and did a majority of the grocery shopping, believe me, I am well aware.  Also as my wife got older and the bladder got smaller, I saw the advantage to men and peeing...she was always jealous that men could just whip it out, go, give it up a couple shakes, tuck it in and go...no matter where we were...LOL
    Yeah, well, that shake is disgusting, FYI. Guys should be dabbing with TP too. Those couple shakes actually fling piss all over the place - there are piss droplets on my walls floors, and everyone else's, thanks to male guests coming over and giving it a shake - it's so gross. Where men got the idea that the shake actually takes care of something is a mystery to me. I guess they all just convinced themselves that the shake necessarily causes drops to fall directly downwards even though they are flinging off of a wildly shaken source.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata