Backspacer 10 years old

13»

Comments

• bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 182
    Pap said:
    There was also some creativity born out of this album:
    This is how you do a one camera shoot!  A little too much headroom at times, but everything else was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,795
    goldrush said:
    vedpunk said:
    Backspacer is leaps and bounds better vocally than Avocado.  Avocado easily had the all time worst vocals.  
    But Avocado has much better songs than Backspacer
    Disagree 1000% :lol:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I love Backspacer, I love GSMG, GS, Fixer is a great tune and the lyrics have such a positive vibe, ATA is awesawe, unthought known and FOF ara ones of the bebe songs by PJ, but well, to each its own...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• kaw753kaw753 Posts: 737
    There were less than 10 of us who were excited about Unthought Known on Sunday night. I even heard a few, "Dafuq was that?" in the crowd. 
    kaw753 said:
    There were less than 10 of us who were excited about Unthought Known on Sunday night. I even heard a few, "Dafuq was that?" in the crowd. 
    The solo shows I've been to, people have been digging UK. Was in 2012 though.. or whenever.. so the excitement for that song might have metered out.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 737
    kaw753 said:
    The solo shows I've been to, people have been digging UK. Was in 2012 though.. or whenever.. so the excitement for that song might have metered out.
    Apparently, he played something from A Star is Born. I was like, "Dafuq was that?"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    kaw753 said:
    UK is a great song live.  I feel in love with it the first night it was performed in Newark, nj. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    mcgruff10 said:
    UK is a great song live.  I feel in love with it the first night it was performed in Newark, nj. 
    I agree
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

mcgruff10 said:
    kaw753 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I agree
    Yes.