Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    If nothing is announce by friday next week im pretty sure this will be the only dates...i mean when are u gonna announce more dates for june/july? April,  may? Doesnt make any sense at all
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    just_one said:
    If nothing is announce by friday next week im pretty sure this will be the only dates...i mean when are u gonna announce more dates for june/july? April,  may? Doesnt make any sense at all
    June 2017 was announced on March 6, 2017.  It's not that outrageous.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Thats why i said friday of NEXT week (march 8)
  • Options
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Thats why i said friday of NEXT week (march 8)
    Right, I get that, my point is that a week or two more would not be impossible.
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Except playing much bigger venues so maybe need more time to sell more tickets.  Just a thought,

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Except playing much bigger venues so maybe need more time to sell more tickets.  Just a thought,
    True, but if the dates are a little later, probably OK and Innings Fest will be a nice promo, like I said earlier.  Let's see next week.
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33
    Most Europeans are already finalizing their vacation and summer time off. If they are indeed playing big venues, it is pointless to wait so much before an announcement. They'd never fill out 15-20k venues by announcing the tour 2 month prior.
    I'm waiting until end of next week before calling it quits. Family vacation time takes priority as I am not willing to pay insane prices for my own vacation and also for EV tickets + arrangements.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    gravix said:
    Most Europeans are already finalizing their vacation and summer time off. If they are indeed playing big venues, it is pointless to wait so much before an announcement. They'd never fill out 15-20k venues by announcing the tour 2 month prior.
    I'm waiting until end of next week before calling it quits. Family vacation time takes priority as I am not willing to pay insane prices for my own vacation and also for EV tickets + arrangements.
    Exactly this.

In my case we are only thinking of doing Madrid (aside from Lisbon of course) but the sooner we know the dates the cheaper the plain tickets are. Yes we could do a 5/6 hour car drive from lisbon but plain is way less demanding...

oh well the wait continues....

just saw plain tickets for Lisbon-Madrid the rumour dates for Madrid are around 21-24 June

Leaving 21 and returning on 23 (assuming the show is on 22) - 140€ 2 persons
    Leaving 22 and returning on 24 (assuming the show is on 23) - 120€ 2 persons

COME ON Eddie...just annouce the dates!! These are goddamn good prices!!

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    Mike76Mike76 Posts: 14
    Lots of festival have not announced their headliners yet and artists are not allowed to announce concert before they do so it can be a while until we find out the full tour, some festival have announcement as late as mid-April.
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    There should not be any more festivals for Eddie. The waiting is most likelt because The Who was supposed to announce more date(s) with Eddie supporting. Since their London show is selling so badly, they have scrapped those plans. Now Eddie might be adding something else instead. Most likely this affects only Dublin, but they are waiting to announce all the shows at once.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Mike76 said:
    Lots of festival have not announced their headliners yet and artists are not allowed to announce concert before they do so it can be a while until we find out the full tour, some festival have announcement as late as mid-April.
    What kind of festivals are those? Knowing the June-July timeframe, most of the big festivals have their headliners out already. 
  • Options
    Mike76 said:
    Not in Europe. 

All the headliners for festivals are out by this time.
  • Options
    Glen Hansard has a European tour coming up in April. Is it possible the late announcement is because he is hitting some of the same cities with Eddie and wants to sell more tickets for his own show ?? Tickets still available for his 2 shows in Dublin.
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,697
    Ticketmaster has updated to show the available seats for the Who Wembley show. Alot of tickets available.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,697
    Glen Hansard has a European tour coming up in April. Is it possible the late announcement is because he is hitting some of the same cities with Eddie and wants to sell more tickets for his own show ?? Tickets still available for his 2 shows in Dublin.
    And Derry
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Kearn5y said:
    And Derry
    Got tickets to the Saturday in Derry, really looking forward to it
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    edited February 2019

Hall and Oates announced for Iveagh Gardens on July 5th.....maybe a smaller scale EV show on the 3rd or 4th,  before heading to Wembley with the Who....
    Post edited by Dogboy on
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 761
    Kearn5y said:
    Ticketmaster has updated to show the available seats for the Who Wembley show. Alot of tickets available.
    People really need to just wait and pick something up the day of the show. Stubhub (or the UK version) will be a blood bath.
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 272

Monday ? in 2017 it was the 6 of march (first monday of march and week number 10 like next monday)

freddie vedder
  • Options
    still nothing today....
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 751
    The horror.....
  • Options
    any further hints for Berlin date so far?
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    No! Stay tuned...
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    No! Stay tuned...
    arent we all...and yet nothing...but we DO stay tuned =)
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Nothing stays in tune for over a month.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    bigabiga Posts: 4
    Hello everybody,
    I haven't posted in the thread before, but I am monitoring it very carefully. I have already decided to skip Florenze, because of the travelling plans made before that would be hard to fit with this trip and I was there in 2017. That is the reason why I put all my faith into the rest of the tour, especially targeting Berlin.

So, is there any chance that there won't be rest of the tour? That these 3 dates will be all that happens. This silence is very disturbing. And it leaves very small amount of time to organize everything.

Best regards,
    Igor
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 926
    I was talking to a ticketbastard employee. He thinks Mumford and sons in the last gig in malahide. And Eddie might be playing elsewhere 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    There are 6 on. Snow patrol. George ezra 
     Noel Gallagher 
     The cure. Lana del Rey.  Mumford 

• Options
    mrk2 said:
    Nothing stays in tune for over a month.
    My piano begs to differ :D 
  • Options
    I see Ryan Adams tour cancelled.  Was looking forward to seeing him. An eddie Dublin gig will soften the blow!!