A bit dissapointed...

13»

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    My thoughts exactly OP. There are so many armchair experts and negative thinkers on here that I never ever come to this forum anymore. I love the band, I love the music, I love going to the shows. But this forum is so full of pretentious know it alls that it isn't worth reading a thread for more than a page. They almost always devolve into whining. My guess is the same negative posters on this forum are the same people that flame Facebook posts with racist and derogatory attacks on total strangers. Such a sad pathetic life, to be that negative and down. 

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I hope when im 55 i dont have thousands of strangers analyzing why i didnt show up to someone elses concert and what that means for my day job.  
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    My thoughts exactly OP. There are so many armchair experts and negative thinkers on here that I never ever come to this forum anymore. I love the band, I love the music, I love going to the shows. But this forum is so full of pretentious know it alls that it isn't worth reading a thread for more than a page. They almost always devolve into whining. My guess is the same negative posters on this forum are the same people that flame Facebook posts with racist and derogatory attacks on total strangers. Such a sad pathetic life, to be that negative and down. 

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    edited January 2019
    I hope when im 55 i dont have thousands of strangers analyzing why i didnt show up to someone elses concert and what that means for my day job.  
    I think you would love it if those thousands of people fund your retirement and lifestyle.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited January 2019

Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • reditalianreditalian Posts: 327
    DewieCox said:
    I used to come this board everyday with all the old names led by SENROCK 12-14 years ago. It was all positive and happy and everyone except a couple people got a long and just talked music. But like every other social media platform it changed to negative and just stupid arguing so you don't many of the old names around anymore. It's to bad but nothing will change. Someone will for sure say something negative about this post even though its 100% true.

I wont say anything negative about your post, except it’s simply not true. Though I think more people were more tolerant to dissenting views. Been visiting PJ boards for almost 20 years(sounds absurd doesn’t it?) and there has always been cycles of positivity and negativity.
    See, how hard was that to have a different opinion but still be normal...thank you!!
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834

To hear EV sing lines like “once upon a time” with such passion and longing when hope and innocence still prospered. Or, connecting with the isolation and alienation of why go and Jeremy. I could go on and on through every album with deeply personal connections. I mean every line of Pendulum, right? Sorry, moving on...

As with many, I’m sure, the lyrics of each album connected so personally and deeply. And, Eddie never just sang these words, he delivered them with such emotion that they would be shroud me and seep into the core of my being. 

This is, so, so, true...