Anyone remember these action figures?

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited January 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
Random flashback- had these figures in the early 80s, they were Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, etc. They looked like the classic movie version of each character. Their skin glowed in the dark and their arms could do a bearhug to grab a victim. They also sold the operating table or whatever that Frankenstein lays on to get power (yeah yeah i know Frankenstein is the doctor not the monster blah blah)
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by StuffnJunk on

Comments

• Ok I found them on ebay. 6 figures out of the box for only $1500! They are made by Remco
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Got any pics?  I'm curious.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Like this?

=)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ^^^^bravo
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Like this?

=)
    Post of the day is rewarded to PJ_Soul. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • We should have a thread . Post of the day. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Never seen them, StuffnJunk.  6 in a box for only $1500.  Such a deal.

We only have a few little figures around the house.  Troll stick by my Rollins books but some of the others tend to move around when no one is looking.  Especially Willie The Woolly Werewolf and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.