Options

When your secret santa just gets it.

Today was secret Santa at work, I’ve been at this job for 10 years, my affinity for PJ is on display basically everyday, but never has any Santa decided to drive right into the storm until today and I couldn’t be happier! And to boot, she made all but the magazine her self!! That a legit magnet set, and unbenonced to her I ve been at every Wrigley Show! #nailedit

Comments

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    That's awesome! Enjoy and have a Merry  PJ Christmas :star:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,196
    Love that Christmas Ball with Stickman on it
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    Nice.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited December 2018
    Bootlegs. Tenclub should find that lady and destroy her.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,892
    That is definitely the most thoughtful secret santa gift I've ever seen. She did a great job on everything she made. The could totally sell those ornaments in the 10C store.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    :clap:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Damn, is she single?! 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
     Today was secret Santa at work, I’ve been at this job for 10 years, my affinity for PJ is on display basically everyday, but never has any Santa decided to drive right into the storm until today and I couldn’t be happier! And to boot, she made all but the magazine her self!! That a legit magnet set, and unbenonced to her I ve been at every Wrigley Show! #nailedit
    Sounds like someone wants to play with your “Secret Santa”!! Go for it dude!!
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Damn, is she single?! 
    She is single. 

Ninetytworules said:
    However, I am happily married. I am also her boss, so the brownie points will come in handy for her down the line I am sure. 
  • Options
    I am also her boss, 
    My god... she's doing it out of fear isn't she?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Horse2345 said:
    Damn, is she single?! 
    She is single. 

Ninetytworules said:
    However, I am happily married. I am also her boss, so the brownie points will come in handy for her down the line I am sure. 
    We’ll be careful then. Sounds like the beginning of a court case.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    I would buy that ornament!!!
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited December 2018
    I would buy that ornament!!!
    Me too! I was actually thinking that a whole set of PJ ornaments would be cool. 
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    That is definitely the most thoughtful secret santa gift I've ever seen. She did a great job on everything she made. The could totally sell those ornaments in the 10C store.
    Amazed that their aren't ornaments,stockings,Clause hats and anything else you can put PJ on in the store..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    Nowhere as awesome as those secret Santa gifts posted by the OP but I had a big smile after finding this in the mailbox from friends in Seattle.  =)

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Amazing! Standing O for her!