Options

Woman accused of killing boyfriend and cooking remains in a meal served to workers

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
Woman accused of killing boyfriend and cooking remains in a meal served to workers

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/moroccan-in-uae-arrested-for-killing-butchering-boyfriend?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2XkNw02l6zj0q3dzzxfogYijxXL15tyWr1W4sOTZzQu4ToUUpW40N612I#Echobox=1542728364

I must admit I would never have thought to check the blender for a missing person.
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,518
    There is at least a clear motive in the murder and even in the butchering, but I don't understand why she felt she also had to make cannibals out of her co-workers. What the fuck? Did she hate them? Feeding human to other people seems like a serious revenge move to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    There is at least a clear motive in the murder and even in the butchering, but I don't understand why she felt she also had to make cannibals out of her co-workers. What the fuck? Did she hate them? Feeding human to other people seems like a serious revenge move to me.
    You might be right.  Either way, I am never having potluck unless I prepare it...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    edited November 2018
    I'm pretty sure this is the first episode of Alfred Hitchcocks presents, but she serves the police the murder weapon (a frozen fish) and not the body.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Dirty frank
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    This is why I don’t eat pot luck...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Fried Green Tomatoes anyone?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/moroccan-in-uae-arrested-for-killing-butchering-boyfriend?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2XkNw02l6zj0q3dzzxfogYijxXL15tyWr1W4sOTZzQu4ToUUpW40N612I#Echobox=1542728364

I must admit I would never have thought to check the blender for a missing person.
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    I would look at the man's brother.  No evidence of her killing him except a tooth the brother found 3 months later in a blender?  seems suspicious.  I assume they must have more....?  I hope
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    I would look at the man's brother.  No evidence of her killing him except a tooth the brother found 3 months later in a blender?  seems suspicious.  I assume they must have more....?  I hope
    That's what I was getting at with my comment, like seriously, he checked the blender...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165

LMAO
    +1 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    Somehow this all reminds me of Fargo.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    It took me forever to figure out what was going on in that scene. I knew something awful was up, but I didn’t recognize the old foot sticking out of the chipper until the psycho grabbed a log to give it a good push.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    brianlux said:
    It took me forever to figure out what was going on in that scene. I knew something awful was up, but I didn’t recognize the old foot sticking out of the chipper until the psycho grabbed a log to give it a good push.
    It was the first time I had ever laughed during a very gruesome scene.  Totally brilliant how they made it work that way!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.