Eddie Vedder to Headline Innings Fest Night 2

2»

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 3
    edited October 31
    Bought platinum tix mostly because it allows you on side side. I’m hoping Eddie shakes a few hands and those who paid for that at least get to meet him. Anyone who has sat side stage before know if this is realistic? Also, any thoughts on what time he is taking the stage Sunday? 
    Im going solo so if anyone else is doing platinum and wants to hang out get in touch with me through DM 

I have done the side / VIP deals before at Innings and other Festivals by these promoters in AZ and never got to meet any of the groups but I wouldn't rule it out!
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Posts: 62
    This is just too good of a lineup and price to pass up. Flights are cheap from Seattle, going to make a long weekend out of it and visit some family and sites. Fly in Thursday morning and fly back Tuesday afternoon.
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 387
    Bought platinum tix mostly because it allows you on side side. I’m hoping Eddie shakes a few hands and those who paid for that at least get to meet him. Anyone who has sat side stage before know if this is realistic? Also, any thoughts on what time he is taking the stage Sunday? 
    Im going solo so if anyone else is doing platinum and wants to hang out get in touch with me through DM 

I have done the side / VIP deals before at Innings and other Festivals by these promoters in AZ and never got to meet any of the groups but I wouldn't rule it out!
    I considered Platinum, but I never could get a few questions answered.  Also, are you sure you will be side stage?  They have the caveat, "(subject to artist rules and availability)", which scared me enough not to buy.  I will be there in GA however!  Really excited!
  • I know...unfortunately you have to buy first and find out later if you get side stage access to EV. And they list all those baseball stars that will be there. You would think platinum buyers would be able to do a meet n greet with at least a few? 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,016
    Very tempting to fly-in on Sunday morning from Burbank Airport (a smaller airport in Los Angeles) and fly back on Monday morning!
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 752
    mcgruff10 said:
    hey ed, send out a group text to jeff, stone, mike and matt and see if they want to join you.
    :lol: good one!!
    Got my ticket at 12:10 PM on :jack_o_lantern: -- I'm in Tucson- Ed in Tempe?? that's a no brainer!!  :joy: :joy: :hug:
    PEARL JAM in 2018! Seattle has been on my list since my very first show, Phoenix 1998, finally the stars have aligned!! 
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 85
    In!   2 VIP Tickets purchased.  Gonna be fun weekend, baseball and...Blues Traveler, Cake, G Love, Shaky, Liz, B of H and of course Ed!   
    (Psst..for those that have not been turned on yet, The Record Company is one of the best bands out there right now...give em a spin.)
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, AustraliaPosts: 7,514
    edited November 25
    Eddie would be perfect for the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Australia in April 2019.  Ben Harper and Jack Johnson are on the lineup.

www.bluefest.com.au

Come on down Eddie!

• rhanishanerhanishane NSW AustraliaPosts: 73
    E.K said:
    Eddie would be perfect for the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Australia in April 2019.  Ben Harper and Jack Johnson are on the lineup.

www.bluefest.com.au

Come on down Eddie!

I thought the same but I think he'd have to be mystery guest not announced or the place would go mental haha
2»