Options

What do you get the PJ fan that has almost everything?!? A Reeen Roink of course!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    pdalowsky said:
    I figure the valuation is about right all considered and from sales in the past. I just dont know if there is sufficient interest in the CD side of collecting presently to achieve it
    So if the interest isn't there then the value should go down to reflect that.

I value it at $800.  That's all I'd pay for it...

I see your number has dropped a little since mine went up. Too many socks and zippos purchased :)
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    I figure the valuation is about right all considered and from sales in the past. I just dont know if there is sufficient interest in the CD side of collecting presently to achieve it

I see your number has dropped a little since mine went up. Too many socks and zippos purchased :)
    The more that come out the less I'd pay, lol!

How much did yours end up selling for?
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JP218404 said:
    pdalowsky said:

Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:
    pdalowsky said:

Nuts... But hey it is a true grail!
  • Options
    It didn't sell. 

I think it's wayyyy too high in pricing.
  • Options
    FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 715
    edited January 2019
    Anybody know if this sold or not? It is no longer on ebay
  • Options
    Anybody know if this sold or not? It is no longer on ebay
    Not sure.

Maybe they got an offer they liked?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Ten-Holy-Grail-CD-Reeenk-Roink-First-Promo-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-FIND-1991/253940319237?hash=item3b2005c405:g:bdwAAOSwRQFbyRoV

Anybody want to chip in and buy this for me, lol!?!

The only piece of PJ history that is indeed a Holy Grail.

Wow.
    And what do you get the PJ fan that has almost nothing?!? A poster from his first PJ show of course!!!

I'll chip in the 1st $100 on yours if you chip in the 1st $100 on mine! We might not make it any further than that, but it's a start! Lol 😎 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Ten-Holy-Grail-CD-Reeenk-Roink-First-Promo-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-FIND-1991/253940319237?hash=item3b2005c405:g:bdwAAOSwRQFbyRoV

Wow.
    And what do you get the PJ fan that has almost nothing?!? A poster from his first PJ show of course!!!

I'll chip in the 1st $100 on yours if you chip in the 1st $100 on mine! We might not make it any further than that, but it's a start! Lol 😎 
    lol.  I believe that poster is actually more expensive than the Reeenk now!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749

Wow.

Lol...I have no idea. I know it's expensive, at least by my standards. I looked quickly on Ebay but there were none listed for a price comparison. I am so far out of the loop on collecting stuff like that.

After the first Wrigley show, I have decided to try for a poster for each of the PJ shows i have attended. Never worried about the most popular/highest resale ones. Wrigley 13 was the 1st poster I bought. Could have gotten 2 of each...or 2 Cracker Jack's (the most popular from the first minute) but I liked the Emek poster, so I just bought that 1. Repeat the same events in 16 and 18. Though in 18, I did offer to buy a Thomas the Train for a couple different members on here. Nobody wanted it so I just bought the 1. I could have bought 2 and used 1 for trading, but that just isn't me. Can't blame a guy for trying, right?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

Wow.

Lol...I have no idea. I know it's expensive, at least by my standards. I looked quickly on Ebay but there were none listed for a price comparison. I am so far out of the loop on collecting stuff like that.

After the first Wrigley show, I have decided to try for a poster for each of the PJ shows i have attended. Never worried about the most popular/highest resale ones. Wrigley 13 was the 1st poster I bought. Could have gotten 2 of each...or 2 Cracker Jack's (the most popular from the first minute) but I liked the Emek poster, so I just bought that 1. Repeat the same events in 16 and 18. Though in 18, I did offer to buy a Thomas the Train for a couple different members on here. Nobody wanted it so I just bought the 1. I could have bought 2 and used 1 for trading, but that just isn't me. Can't blame a guy for trying, right?
    I bought ZERO posters at Fenway this year.  nadda.

I did like the blue Godzilla poster so I got that though.