Options

psst...9/25/2018

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Exactly. Santos needs to learn from this. I hope he and 10c have. The so called flippable ones need either mass producing or not putting up. Stop these scum  members from exploiting other members.
    Do you really think it’s still in the shop because of the quantity produced? I don’t know for sure but I’d bet a lot on the fact that it only has to do with its low resale value. If this poster was going fir 600-1200 like the Rome print, believe me it’d be sold out right now. 
    Of course it would be.

But it's not going for silly prices because of the production run- at the event and at the 10C shop.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,988
    edited September 2018
    nicknyr15 said:8
    Exactly. Santos needs to learn from this. I hope he and 10c have. The so called flippable ones need either mass producing or not putting up. Stop these scum  members from exploiting other members.
    Do you really think it’s still in the shop because of the quantity produced? I don’t know for sure but I’d bet a lot on the fact that it only has to do with its low resale value. If this poster was going fir 600-1200 like the Rome print, believe me it’d be sold out right now. 
    Oh no you miss my point. I don't think that at all. I'm saying it's not flippable. Where as the rome is  .... so make many available. Stop the problem . It's easy to see which are being flipped. So stop it at source.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Look nobody wants to be having to bid or pay near £700 for a $35 poster but that is clear to all here that is what will happen. I'm pissed off  at all of this stupidity . And it can be solved easily. I was not at rome
     I love the poster. It's the best of the tour for me. I would buy one but I won't even try . So many at the gig would love the chance to own one for $35 but will have to pay 100s to maybe get one. Not acceptable that other 10c members will cause this. I like some here . Tempo.. elwayvedder.. and lots of others stand for fairness and friendship . Some members disgust me with this money grabbing . How many are gonna try buy this to make 100s of dollars/pounds/euros .too many obvs. EBay will be full straight after the drop. 10c and Santos can stop this.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Got one. I never buy merch, but the poster is cool and will be a nice reminder from the awesome show. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,583
    Look nobody wants to be having to bid or pay near £700 for a $35 poster but that is clear to all here that is what will happen. I'm pissed off  at all of this stupidity . And it can be solved easily. I was not at rome
     I love the poster. It's the best of the tour for me. I would buy one but I won't even try . So many at the gig would love the chance to own one for $35 but will have to pay 100s to maybe get one. Not acceptable that other 10c members will cause this. I like some here . Tempo.. elwayvedder.. and lots of others stand for fairness and friendship . Some members disgust me with this money grabbing . How many are gonna try buy this to make 100s of dollars/pounds/euros .too many obvs. EBay will be full straight after the drop. 10c and Santos can stop this.
    Please stop bitchin'...You can't always get what you want...
  • Options
    If folks were really wanting the Rome poster just for the art, they'd be buying up the mini prints on EMEK's page.  You get the art, plus it's signed, numbered, embossed, and doodled.  Hard deal to beat!  

10club, I hope that you print the hell out of these posters.  I'm not one that has this unsupported hate of flippers like many others, but if you know that a poster is going to be wildly popular.... print more!  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    Milestone said:
    Veddermb said:
    Got one thankfully - had been toying with trying to secure one off of the bay but held out and it paid off!

Perfect example of why printing more is a great idea.
    Show edition, non-signed posters for fans, easily accessible and fair price.
    Signed and numbered versions for serious collectors and the Ebay club.
    I collect a lot of BK's work and that of some others and I cannot frame or display them all.  I buy those I like and I have (to be honest) on occasion bought a few that I figured I could trade with other 10C folks so it benefits both of us.  I get a print from someone that I want (that I likely missed) and they get one from me they want (likely for the same reason - though I have no idea).  I do not sell them...trade only.  Perhaps this is not cool or the right approach but it isn't for profit.  For these two in particular, I was not able to get to these shows but I love the art.  I purchased one from BK and now one from 10C.  Now to try to frame and display them upon arrival...  
  • Options
    tubes10s said:
    If folks were really wanting the Rome poster just for the art, they'd be buying up the mini prints on EMEK's page.  You get the art, plus it's signed, numbered, embossed, and doodled.  Hard deal to beat!  

10club, I hope that you print the hell out of these posters.  I'm not one that has this unsupported hate of flippers like many others, but if you know that a poster is going to be wildly popular.... print more!  
    I do love the mini prints but appreciate full size more.
  • Options
    tubes10s said:

I see what you are saying and to some extent, I agree...however, I want it because I think it is a beautiful print...and, I don't want the mini version of it
  • Options
    I hope to catch a regular show edition of Rome too.  I tried the AP sale, had it in my cart, but just couldn't check out fast enough.  But I definitely grabbed one of the mini prints while they are available.  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    So far, I tried for Rome at the show, then tried for the AP  while England were playing Belgium in the World Cup... Now I own the mini print... And I am still hoping for the SE from here!!!
    I am sure that trading also contributes to people snapping up stuff they don't really want as a future trade. 
    Wouldn't it be cool to  just bring back the poster pre order with 10c tickets..............? If you want a show poster because you were there (or going) then you can secure one that way... If you are after the art or as some kind of investment then wait for the 10c drop or AP drop.. I suppose...
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    My problem is the flippers.  Bottom line is Rome print will be all over eBay after it drops, and the majority will be from 10 clubbers 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    unknown said:
    My problem is the flippers.  Bottom line is Rome print will be all over eBay after it drops, and the majority will be from 10 clubbers 
    Understandable, but you can't worry about what you can't control.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    mfc2006 said:
    unknown said:
    Understandable, but you can't worry about what you can't control.
    Amen. Just like you can’t worry about what poster is dropping next, every single day. Just have to relax, go with the flow and check the shop/ boards early and often if you’re really after something. 
  • Options
    unknown said:

They have to fund their next tour so they can post stuff like "who cares about merch? Get out and see the cities."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    I’m so thrilled it has not sold out, I just got one, shut out of BK’s sale, saw the psst hours ago at work( midnight, in Australia)
    left my wallet at home, but all good, can’t wait to see the tube on my doorstep in 9 weeks time.
    😄
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    glad to see this one is still up for sale! =)
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    unknown said:

They have to fund their next tour so they can post stuff like "who cares about merch? Get out and see the cities."
    Tongue in cheek..... But probably a lot of truth to that.  
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    RW8297 said:

Shut up .  I said I'm not even buying one so read clearly. I do not intend on buying one so it's nothing to do with what I want. It's all just ridiculous and I will have my opinion.  Keep yours.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    Got a Seattle Klausen
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    Any chance of a Mumford drop here?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    FFS :anguished:
  • Options
    The porch starting to make AMT look normal lol
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    RW8297 said:

Shut up .  I said I'm not even buying one so read clearly. I do not intend on buying one so it's nothing to do with what I want. It's all just ridiculous and I will have my opinion.  Keep yours.
    Relax. Just breathe...
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:

Relax. Just breathe...i am relaxed but to say it's bitchin is ridiculous.  People are getting mugged off by fellow members and it can be stopped . And I care. Silly me. If more people cared it would not happen.  So please join me and care. Many thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:

Relax. Just breathe...i am relaxed but to say it's bitchin is ridiculous.  People are getting mugged off by fellow members and it can be stopped . And I care. Silly me. If more people cared it would not happen.  So please join me and care. Many thanks
    You cannot fix this. I wish I could afford stuff I'd love to own. But I can buy a poster for $35 sell it or trade it for $ 200 vinyl. That's the only chance. Don't blame flippers. The band make us act like animals, predators,... It's kinda fun. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:

You cannot fix this. I wish I could afford stuff I'd love to own. But I can buy a poster for $35 sell it or trade it for $ 200 vinyl. That's the only chance. Don't blame flippers. The band make us act like animals, predators,... It's kinda fun. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
     How does a band make you behave like an animal
     It's 100% up to the fan how they act.Well my way is mine and yours will never take it's place.i will leave it there.  I won't be doing as you advice.  I prefer giving rather than taking.Cheers
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    i bot the emek and passed on BK's
    i am not collecting posters these days but...
    very happy to see they printed extras and that they are still available to everyone!
    just wish someone would sell me a stickers and koozie from the home show and i'll be set
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    Where is the thread showing how many people are online, with an update ever 127 seconds.
    :popcorn:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Where is the thread showing how many people are online, with an update ever 127 seconds.
    :popcorn:
    Right below the eBay count thread
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
This discussion has been closed.