Options

Kavanaugh

Comments

• Options
    Look we don’t know what happened. You are ok with convicting him in the court of public opinion without any more investigation. I’m not a fan of the guy and really pissed that republicans in the senate didn’t do their duty when obama was president, so I’m ok with Dems trying to stall ok this and trying to block to see if they can gain control and get a more moderate candidate.

But I’m not willing to say he’s guilty without an investigation. I don’t think a vote should occur before one though. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,554

Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns; has been accused of harassment in the past

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/spokesman-gop-kavanaugh-nomination-resigns-has-been-accused-harassment-past-n912156
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns; has been accused of harassment in the past

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/spokesman-gop-kavanaugh-nomination-resigns-has-been-accused-harassment-past-n912156
    Shocker.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Who here is proud of the Team Trump Treason Administration, the repub party and this Supreme Court nominee? Who here is proud?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,836

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited September 2018

WASHINGTON—In the wake of the release of a letter implicating the Supreme Court nominee in a sexual assault, Senate Republicans told reporters Monday that they would seek to delay a vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation until his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, was properly smeared. “Given the significance of this vote and the accusations at hand, it’s of the utmost importance that we give ourselves the time to carefully drag Miss Ford’s name through the mud and make her regret ever coming forth with these accounts,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), stressing that he would urge his colleagues to push back any vote on the nomination until the Senate Judiciary Committee had taken every opportunity to tear apart Ford’s character on a national stage, question her mental stability, and repeatedly trivialize her experience of sexual trauma. “We can’t in good conscience confirm Judge Kavanaugh—to the highest court in the land, mind you—without making a serious attempt to find evidence from the accuser’s life suggesting she’s nothing more than a serial liar and attention seeker. If not just to slander her name, than at least to invalidate the experiences of every sexual assault victim in the country.” McConnell stressed that he understood the need for swiftness in the matter, as the Senate would absolutely confirm Kavanaugh regardless of any findings.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,981
    mickeyrat said:

brilliant
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    mickeyrat said:

brilliant
    No it’s not. This is what I don’t get and what I mentioned earlier. She doesn’t even know what happened in 1983, why are those who question  it criticized? 
    Not even a close comparison. An accuser who doesn’t remember anything about the night in question, if you can even say that since she doesn’t even know what night it happened, but those who don’t immediately and blindly jump on board with her and criticized.
    Makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    edited September 2018

Look we don’t know what happened. You are ok with convicting him in the court of public opinion without any more investigation. I’m not a fan of the guy and really pissed that republicans in the senate didn’t do their duty when obama was president, so I’m ok with Dems trying to stall ok this and trying to block to see if they can gain control and get a more moderate candidate.

But I’m not willing to say he’s guilty without an investigation. I don’t think a vote should occur before one though. 
    No, I am not okay with convicting him in the court of public opinion without further investigation. If that is what you think I have been saying you just don't get it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I am not okay with convicting him in the court of public opinion without further investigation. If that is what you think I have been saying you just don't get it.
    You said that even if no more info becomes available he should be disqualified as a candidate....did you not?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

You said that even if no more info becomes available he should be disqualified as a candidate....did you not?
    He has been exposed as a serial perjurer.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Not to mention his deplorable record as a judge.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:

He has been exposed as a serial perjurer.
    Only discussing the current actual charge, it had nothing to do with anything else
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I saw the interview & was appalled - thanks for the article. They didn't say that these were GOP candidates or fund raisers in the televised interview. It was made to appear as if they were just Republican women giving their opinion. Not connected ones with an agenda. I think this does an injustice to the average Republican woman. Misogyny is alive and well in 2018. I have a son and if he acted like this 'boys will be boys' behavior; I would feel like a failure as a mother. 
  • Options

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    if the first was true, it wasnt the only. would expect some from earlier too.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,645
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    If Ramirez is willing to testify, it's over.  He won't get confirmed.  Jeff Flake won't vote him out of committee. 
  • Options
     https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/brett-kavanaugh-high-school.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

By Dan Levin

Sept. 21, 2018

Teenagers across the country are watching how adults are handling the allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, and taking notes.

Layla King, a high school sophomore in St. Louis, Mo., was asked by her mother this week what she thinks about Brett M. Kavanaugh: If he was guilty at 17 of sexually assaulting a girl at a party decades ago, should he still be held accountable?

“He should,” said Ms. King, who is 15, “because you’re definitely supposed to know right from wrong by my age.”

Defenders of Mr. Kavanaugh have argued that events dating from so long ago are irrelevant and should have no impact on his confirmation. Mr. Kavanaugh, who is 53, has also denied the allegations. But teenagers across the country said in interviews that they were disturbed to see so many adults dismissing the accusations against Mr. Kavanaugh by Christine Blasey Ford. Much of the story felt familiar to them.

They recognized the scenario outlined in Dr. Blasey’s allegation — a drunk teenage boy taking advantage of a girl at a house party. And in the backlash against Dr. Blasey, a research psychologist in California, the teens saw the way girls are often criticized for calling out mistreatment.

On Thursday, President Trump questioned Dr. Blasey’s credibility, saying in a tweet that if the alleged attack “was as bad as she says,” charges would have been filed. Earlier in the week, Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah suggested Dr. Blasey was “mistaken” in her recollections. Right-wing news outlets have published rumors claiming she is mentally unbalanced or politically motivated.

Maycee Wieczorek, a 17-year-old in Rapid City, S.D., said it felt odd as a student to hear grown-ups dismissing the significance of Mr. Kavanaugh’s character in high school.

“For me and my friends his past is our now,” she said.

And she worried that if the Senate does not take Dr. Blasey’s allegations seriously, it will reaffirm the idea that “boys will be boys,” and teach a dangerous lesson to teenagers today.

“Boys will learn that what you do in high school won’t affect your future at all, so go do the damage you need to do now,” she said.

Ms. Wieczorek said she sees in the controversy a double standard for men and women’s behavior that is already well entrenched in high school.

“A boy is figuring out how to be a man, but girls are told, ‘You better shape up in order to be respected,’” she said. That much was clear at her school, she said, in the detentions frequently handed out to girls for dress code violations — a skirt judged as too short, spaghetti straps, a glimpse of bare midriff, anything teachers deem too “distracting.”

Boys, she said, are not subject to such dress-related infractions. “It’s telling girls you exist as an object for someone else’s attention, rather than you’re here to learn and that your education is important,” she said.

On Tuesday, Emma Thatcher, a high school student in Florida, tweeted: “I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole ‘teenage boys should get a pass because they’re not mature enough to understand consent’ narrative is probably one of the most unsettling things I have ever witnessed.”

Despite the rise of #MeToo, girls said they still felt objectified by their male classmates. A recent nationwide survey by PerryUndem, a research and polling firm, found that about three-quarters of girls 14 to 19 said they felt judged as a sexual object or unsafe as a girl. And compared to boys, they were more likely to say they felt pressure to put others’ feelings before their own.

Amy Zhou, a 17-year-old high school senior in Scottsdale, A.Z., said that during a national teen leadership summit she attended this summer, some of the boys were caught ranking online photos of the female participants by attractiveness. Even after conference officials addressed the incident, only one boy apologized, she said.

“We need to send a message that people should respect men and women,” she said. “Kavanaugh’s going to be upholding the supreme law of the land, so obviously he’s supposed to embody that principle.”

Sexual harassment remains part of the culture at parties, said Brennan Leach, 17, a senior who lives in Wayne, Pa. “Often times girls just come to terms with that experience as a normal part of high school life,” she said.

Ms. Leach said she was frustrated by the doubt cast on Dr. Blasey’s claims, a reaction other girls in her high school have also encountered.

“When a girl has come to school after a weekend party and says someone made her feel uncomfortable, she’s called a drama queen,” Ms. Leach said. “People would say she’s fabricating stories for attention. The language being used by a lot of Republicans is eerily similar to the way boys sound in high school.”

For some teenage boys, the controversy underscores the importance of treating girls with respect. And it has been sobering to realize that gaining a job as powerful as sitting on the Supreme Court bench could hinge on what may have occurred in high school.

Dan Radka, 17, a high school senior who lives in Clinton, Conn., said he had learned from friends who were girls how important it is to obtain consent in sexual situations. His teachers have also stressed using caution on social media, where youthful posts can live forever.

But Mr. Radka said the controversy in Washington has made him think even more deeply about making the right choices now and in college, knowing they may well impact his future.

“I don’t want to do something dumb that I could have prevented,” he said.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    If Ramirez is willing to testify, it's over.  He won't get confirmed.  Jeff Flake won't vote him out of committee. 
    She's asking for an FBI investigation also. Doesn't mean it's true, but it begs the fact that Kavanaugh does not want an investigation and even refused to answer personal questions in his hearing prep. It's a lifetime appointment, I know that if people were telling lies about me and I had that type of an opportunity, I would welcome the FBI to investigate and disprove all the liars. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
     https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/brett-kavanaugh-high-school.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

By Dan Levin

Sept. 21, 2018

Teenagers across the country are watching how adults are handling the allegations against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, and taking notes.

Layla King, a high school sophomore in St. Louis, Mo., was asked by her mother this week what she thinks about Brett M. Kavanaugh: If he was guilty at 17 of sexually assaulting a girl at a party decades ago, should he still be held accountable?

“He should,” said Ms. King, who is 15, “because you’re definitely supposed to know right from wrong by my age.”

Defenders of Mr. Kavanaugh have argued that events dating from so long ago are irrelevant and should have no impact on his confirmation. Mr. Kavanaugh, who is 53, has also denied the allegations. But teenagers across the country said in interviews that they were disturbed to see so many adults dismissing the accusations against Mr. Kavanaugh by Christine Blasey Ford. Much of the story felt familiar to them.

They recognized the scenario outlined in Dr. Blasey’s allegation — a drunk teenage boy taking advantage of a girl at a house party. And in the backlash against Dr. Blasey, a research psychologist in California, the teens saw the way girls are often criticized for calling out mistreatment.

On Thursday, President Trump questioned Dr. Blasey’s credibility, saying in a tweet that if the alleged attack “was as bad as she says,” charges would have been filed. Earlier in the week, Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah suggested Dr. Blasey was “mistaken” in her recollections. Right-wing news outlets have published rumors claiming she is mentally unbalanced or politically motivated.

Maycee Wieczorek, a 17-year-old in Rapid City, S.D., said it felt odd as a student to hear grown-ups dismissing the significance of Mr. Kavanaugh’s character in high school.

“For me and my friends his past is our now,” she said.

And she worried that if the Senate does not take Dr. Blasey’s allegations seriously, it will reaffirm the idea that “boys will be boys,” and teach a dangerous lesson to teenagers today.

“Boys will learn that what you do in high school won’t affect your future at all, so go do the damage you need to do now,” she said.

Ms. Wieczorek said she sees in the controversy a double standard for men and women’s behavior that is already well entrenched in high school.

“A boy is figuring out how to be a man, but girls are told, ‘You better shape up in order to be respected,’” she said. That much was clear at her school, she said, in the detentions frequently handed out to girls for dress code violations — a skirt judged as too short, spaghetti straps, a glimpse of bare midriff, anything teachers deem too “distracting.”

Boys, she said, are not subject to such dress-related infractions. “It’s telling girls you exist as an object for someone else’s attention, rather than you’re here to learn and that your education is important,” she said.

On Tuesday, Emma Thatcher, a high school student in Florida, tweeted: “I would just like to say that the emergence of this whole ‘teenage boys should get a pass because they’re not mature enough to understand consent’ narrative is probably one of the most unsettling things I have ever witnessed.”

Despite the rise of #MeToo, girls said they still felt objectified by their male classmates. A recent nationwide survey by PerryUndem, a research and polling firm, found that about three-quarters of girls 14 to 19 said they felt judged as a sexual object or unsafe as a girl. And compared to boys, they were more likely to say they felt pressure to put others’ feelings before their own.

Amy Zhou, a 17-year-old high school senior in Scottsdale, A.Z., said that during a national teen leadership summit she attended this summer, some of the boys were caught ranking online photos of the female participants by attractiveness. Even after conference officials addressed the incident, only one boy apologized, she said.

“We need to send a message that people should respect men and women,” she said. “Kavanaugh’s going to be upholding the supreme law of the land, so obviously he’s supposed to embody that principle.”

Sexual harassment remains part of the culture at parties, said Brennan Leach, 17, a senior who lives in Wayne, Pa. “Often times girls just come to terms with that experience as a normal part of high school life,” she said.

Ms. Leach said she was frustrated by the doubt cast on Dr. Blasey’s claims, a reaction other girls in her high school have also encountered.

“When a girl has come to school after a weekend party and says someone made her feel uncomfortable, she’s called a drama queen,” Ms. Leach said. “People would say she’s fabricating stories for attention. The language being used by a lot of Republicans is eerily similar to the way boys sound in high school.”

For some teenage boys, the controversy underscores the importance of treating girls with respect. And it has been sobering to realize that gaining a job as powerful as sitting on the Supreme Court bench could hinge on what may have occurred in high school.

Dan Radka, 17, a high school senior who lives in Clinton, Conn., said he had learned from friends who were girls how important it is to obtain consent in sexual situations. His teachers have also stressed using caution on social media, where youthful posts can live forever.

But Mr. Radka said the controversy in Washington has made him think even more deeply about making the right choices now and in college, knowing they may well impact his future.

“I don’t want to do something dumb that I could have prevented,” he said.

Out of the mouths of babes.....
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Goddammitsomuch
    I've seen this script before.
    Nominate someone totally inept (Miers), who gets rejected. And we end up with the dillhole Alito., Who didn't look 'as bad' by comparison.
    tRUmp is gonna stick is with someone even worse after this is all over. 

I still wanna know more about the baseball tickets
    And the gambling
    I guess he can always go back to coaching girls basketball...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Avenatti allegations look much more serious.

• Options
    Who here is proud? Anyone?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    “Character matters.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What kind of a Bret Easton Ellis character is Brett...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    She's asking for an FBI investigation also. Doesn't mean it's true, but it begs the fact that Kavanaugh does not want an investigation and even refused to answer personal questions in his hearing prep. It's a lifetime appointment, I know that if people were telling lies about me and I had that type of an opportunity, I would welcome the FBI to investigate and disprove all the liars. 
    The Baffoon who nominated him had the same opportunity in regards to stormy and countless other to clear his name but instead he took to Twitter to deny deny never did he ask for an investigation to clear his name..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    PJ_Soul said:
    How is it too much to ask that a SCOTUS judge not have sexual assault accusations against them that very well could be true?? Especially when the resistance to actually figuring out if they are true is so strong?
    My God, the standards that some people apply to people for such positions are at an all time low.
    And it shocks me that people would allow Kavanagh "losing his dream job" to be a legitimate concern. This position Trump is trying to put him in is so far beyond that. At the end of the day, a SCOTUS judge nominee needs to be beyond reproach, and we all know that Kavanaugh is not, even if this allegation is false... which I doubt. People seem to overestimating the chances of a woman putting herself in the position this woman is currently in. Please, someone give me any motive on her part that justifies it.
    because in the current climate, many people think that every accusation is credible, no matter what. the overwhelming majority are credible, but that's not  100%, especially where politics are concerned. 

the resistance is so strong because of the timing of the vote. there's a lot on the line for both parties. potentially decades worth of law making that could tip to one side or the other, and if it makes all the difference in the world if the vote happens before or after the mid-terms. so you can see why people are skeptical about the motivations on BOTH sides. 

as far as we know right now, no, there is no motive on her part to go through what she's going through. but what if we found one out later, like piles of cash in an offshore account, but it was too late and this man's life is ruined?

now, after what we are hearing from other women and Avenatti, it's unlikely that this is untrue. But I'd like to know what, in your opinion, makes one sexual assault allegation credible and one not credible? is it motive for coming forward alone?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com