SOLD - Pearl Jam BENAROYA HALL 4-LP Red Wine Colored VINYL #’d 1161/2000 BOX SET

2»

Comments

• endless-namelessendless-nameless Posts: 254
    edited September 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    Gtilley8 said:
    mwplum said:
    Ya, seriously. Not that anyone here has been that bad, but I’m constantly surprised by threads where people try and guilt someone with a rare item to sell for less (particularly when they’re selling on here for less than they could likey get on eBay). As if the roles were reversed, they would sell for any less.

OP, good luck with your sale. For prospective purchasers considering pulling the trigger, if you can afford it, do it! I bought one about 1.5 years ago as my “last gift to myself”. As my wife and I were expecting our first child about 6 mos later and I knew I’d never be able to justify the cost once I had more responsibilities. For me, the record has brought so much pleasure, can’t really even put it into words! That deep wine coloured wax looks gorgeous spinning on my table.
    Tell me about it.  My son is 19 months.  At least he thinks it's fun to go down to dada's room in the basement and listen to records.  My wife puts up with plenty of my concert escapades.  No way I could justify buying a benny now. Only reason I watch eBay is in hopes of finding a trashed one that someone is getting rid of for cheap.  
    Buy it while you only have one kid, it only gets worse lol. 
    Haha that is so true!
  • the BENNY has SOLD!