Options

FREE Fenway 1 Ticket - You Gotta Work For It!

CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
***PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS***

Here's the deal:

-You wait in the merch line and get me the merchandise I want.
-I completely reimburse (100%) you for the merchandise.
-I give you my spare Fenway Night 1 10-Club Ticket completely free of charge.
-That's it!

Ticket is in Section B5 Row 18.  I want 1 of each poster, 1 shirt and a couple small items - this is not a high volume purchase and I am NOT a flipper.  I would like to take possession of the merchandise, pay for the merchandise, and transfer the ticket on Saturday.  This seems to be a no brainer for anyone who is in town early and plans on lining up for merch on Friday or Saturday and still needs a ticket.  If you don't typically do the "merch thing," please be sure you know what you are getting into - probably 2 to 4 hours waiting in line - plus you'll probably need to get in line very early, even before the stands open.

***PLEASE RE-READ TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS***

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    I think your inbox is about to be bombarded. Sweet offer though
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Pretty sweet deal. Good luck op
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,523
    Still available? 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    Excellent
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    edited August 2018
    ;) Can you add my merch order(no posters wanted!)  ;)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    First off, I'm crazy enough to do this ... but not crazy enough to try to convince my better half to LET me do it, even if I use some of my kajillion Southwest points for a free flight. 

But out of curiosity, what happens if someone takes you up on this offer and does the waiting, and does it all the right way – like, in line hours before the doors open, and appears to be a safe bet to get everything you want – and can only get four of the five posters because the fifth one sold out because they had a crazy small amount or something? 

Deal's off suddenly? Or the person can have the ticket, but because he only got 80 percent of the posters you make security drag him out of the ballpark before the second encore? :)

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Is Section B5 on the turf?
  • Options
    For now, I have a yes pending spousal approval.  If the deal falls through, I will respond to the PMs that I have received.  Thanks for the interest everyone.
  • Options
    First off, I'm crazy enough to do this ... but not crazy enough to try to convince my better half to LET me do it, even if I use some of my kajillion Southwest points for a free flight. 

But out of curiosity, what happens if someone takes you up on this offer and does the waiting, and does it all the right way – like, in line hours before the doors open, and appears to be a safe bet to get everything you want – and can only get four of the five posters because the fifth one sold out because they had a crazy small amount or something? 

Deal's off suddenly? Or the person can have the ticket, but because he only got 80 percent of the posters you make security drag him out of the ballpark before the second encore? :)

That's an excellent idea.  But my idea is if one poster is MIA, you need to steal home.  If 2 posters are MIA you need to go 1st to 3rd.  etc. 
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    Oddly enough there’s a single b5 row 18 mobile transfer ticket on stubhub for $1800. Probably just a crazy coincidence 
    Not saying it’s you but there’s like a 1 in 10 chance 
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Take the $1800 and run
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Not mine.  No one will pay that anyway.
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Hmmm, I am interested in this...I think.
This discussion has been closed.