BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

This artist is a fake and a scam.
    I sent him $1,000 dollars for original posters for all the Chicago shows, and he sent me Eight posters of these weird versions of the original.

Don't trust this guy.

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Hey all...I know that we are frustrated with flippers--so I am not going to get into that again.  I made it to both shows with my son and handful of children that I adopted while in line (I subsequently learned that they are all adults...but they won't move out of my house now--that is another thread).  While trying to wrangle all of the "family" into a spot in GA, which was really difficult with the digital tickets and the unclear line situations (I had everyone lined up thinking it was a merch line, but it turned out to be a line that allowed us to get into another line....but I met some really nice people there--except for a guy who was playing Pearl Jam music over his iPhone speakers the whole time--again, another thread).  Essentially, the long and the short of it is that I missed out on getting a Train poster in the merch tent and at the shows...and now I have missed out on all of the Thomas posters, variants and ultra rare Crazy Train (i think it was signed by Boom and had a hand drawing of Camp David in flames by Jeff--it's all that Trump can talk about)...if someone could do me a proper and get me one (any one of the multitudes) for my son's room, you would be golden in my book.  Some of the adult adoptees would like a momento from the shows too....so really, I am asking for a little help on getting my hands on a little fewer than 20 posters and all the variants....I will also post in Lost Dogs and Acts (this really is charity).  Thanks for reading and may god smile upon all the folks who donate their posters to my family.

Regards,

Sir Topham Hatt
    You must be a major fan.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Hey all...I know that we are frustrated with flippers--so I am not going to get into that again.  I made it to both shows with my son and handful of children that I adopted while in line (I subsequently learned that they are all adults...but they won't move out of my house now--that is another thread).  While trying to wrangle all of the "family" into a spot in GA, which was really difficult with the digital tickets and the unclear line situations (I had everyone lined up thinking it was a merch line, but it turned out to be a line that allowed us to get into another line....but I met some really nice people there--except for a guy who was playing Pearl Jam music over his iPhone speakers the whole time--again, another thread).  Essentially, the long and the short of it is that I missed out on getting a Train poster in the merch tent and at the shows...and now I have missed out on all of the Thomas posters, variants and ultra rare Crazy Train (i think it was signed by Boom and had a hand drawing of Camp David in flames by Jeff--it's all that Trump can talk about)...if someone could do me a proper and get me one (any one of the multitudes) for my son's room, you would be golden in my book.  Some of the adult adoptees would like a momento from the shows too....so really, I am asking for a little help on getting my hands on a little fewer than 20 posters and all the variants....I will also post in Lost Dogs and Acts (this really is charity).  Thanks for reading and may god smile upon all the folks who donate their posters to my family.

Regards,

Sir Topham Hatt

Hahahaha.... well done!!!
    Post edited by BlackCircle on
    I'm like a tab
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,496
    still trying to decipher that post above.  Were they adopted while in line?  Just learned they're adults now?  And they won't move out???  I'm so confused.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    Outstanding.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    I think this thread needs to be nominated for some sort of award.  The Porchies?  
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Post edited by BlackCircle on
    I'm like a tab
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    saw your posts on facebook's "official pearl jam page"  great/funny stuff man!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    All of these are great!
  • Options
    very well done.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057

There you go. Double eyed snake to fit the tour's theme. 
  • Options
    I thought the snake gimmick was for Taylor Swift this year?