albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

EA17313 said:
    I saw the VS in Greenville, SC and to be honest it wasn't so exciting because you know what song is coming next. I like surprises. 
    I saw the Yield show in Milwaukee and loved it! 
    But I also like cranking YIELD really fucking LOUD. 
    P.S. still have a poster from that show living in the tube if it is on a list for anyone. The blindfolded redhead lady.
    That poster is epic. 
    You have a need? SSDI life isn’t the same as normal life. If it pays bills and goes to a good home I’d be happy.  
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    vito said:
    seanwon said:
    vito said:
    JM12271 said:
    vito said:
    vito said:
    Need a gem here pretty soon...Parting Ways, HTI, Garden, Who You Are??
    Dude your sig needs fixing
    Really? Ok, watch the show!
    Yes - I feel like you are overcompensating for something. I am not sure - but it seems like it.

I have no idea what your trying to say but, carry on or better yet just stop, you've had 2 chances to make a point and you failed!
    It's too long, is ?   Tighten it up for God's sake, what are you trying to prove? or should i say....................

vito said:
    JM12271 said:
    vito said:
    JM12271 said:
    vito said:
    vito said:
    Need a gem here pretty soon...Parting Ways, HTI, Garden, Who You Are??
    Dude your sig needs fixing
    Really? Ok, watch the show!
    Yes - I feel like you are overcompensating for something. I am not sure - but it seems like it.

I have no idea what your trying to say but, carry on or better yet just stop, you've had 2 chances to make a point and you failed!
    Umm... this is my second post on it - since you can't count I can see why you overcompensate. That makes logical sense. I will let you be. But seriously - if your signature makes you feel important, fine by me. To each his own or lack there of.
    Feel important about what the shows I've seen? Why do people like you post, you have a problem with my signature, get a life!
    because it is too long. Not hard to figure out. It is distracting. Edit and shorten it up.
    Go fuck yourself!
    About the type of response I would expect from someone who feels the need to have a sig like that.......cheers. enjoy the rest of the show.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    My god I've never seen a setlist go to such shit. Whata pissing match if I've ever seen one. Who the fuck cares bout someone sig. Sig is whatever the fuck you want it to be. 
    It is a good thing they are playing the shows for the people there and not the people here looking at the setlist online ;)
    I'm sure someone at the concert is annoyed by what's going on around them or people talking 
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,993

EA17313 said:
    I saw the VS in Greenville, SC and to be honest it wasn't so exciting because you know what song is coming next. I like surprises. 
    I saw the Yield show in Milwaukee and loved it! 
    But I also like cranking YIELD really fucking LOUD. 
    P.S. still have a poster from that show living in the tube if it is on a list for anyone. The blindfolded redhead lady.
    That poster is epic. 
    You have a need? SSDI life isn’t the same as normal life. If it pays bills and goes to a good home I’d be happy.  
    I originally  bought it for my partner she loved it but we agreed we would not be able to afford framing . And someone was searching for one. So we sold it.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448
    Am i in the Missoula set list thread?>LOL
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Yes hold on to your hat
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    cutz said:
    Nope you aren't, it's a pissing match, sadly

• Options
    ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,190
    edited August 2018
    For me, I am a huge GNR fan and one thing I learned is that what may be a boring looking setlist on paper on the internet can be totally different in person.  Pearl Jam spoils us with the variations which a lot of bands don't do, but I always make it a point to keep that in mind and know that even a "standard looking" PJ setlist is pure sonic songwriting gold :)

And that is why I never will ever take a piss during Even Flow at a show lol I love it all
  • Options
    EA17313EA17313 Posts: 62
    porch?
  • Options
    For me, I am a huge GNR fan and one thing I learned is that what may be a boring looking setlist on paper on the internet can be totally different in person.  Pearl Jam spoils us with the variations which a lot of bands don't do, but I always make it a point to keep that in mind and know that even a "standard looking" PJ setlist is pure sonic songwriting gold
    QFT

• Options
    My god I've never seen a setlist go to such shit. Whata pissing match if I've ever seen one. Who the fuck cares bout someone sig. Sig is whatever the fuck you want it to be. 
    It is a good thing they are playing the shows for the people there and not the people here looking at the setlist online ;)
    I'm sure someone at the concert is annoyed by what's going on around them or people talking 

I remember seeing Rush a while back and was baffled at the people in front of me talking and texting the whole time!  So yeah I totally agree haha
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    cutz said:
    Yes hold on to your hat
    Haha!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Porch has gotta be the end of main set

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    If my wife doesn’t stop snoring I’m going to pour water on her
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    UglymanUglyman Posts: 75
    jponder said:
    PJNB said:
    You goofs need to stop being so stubborn and get on Facebook lol. I have watched the whole show so far. 
    How do I get on there? Join a group? The facebook link didn't work for me.
       I  add everyone
    Please add me!
    You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448
    Bee Girl?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Eddie seemed pissed at the end of Porch. Chucked his mic to the back.
  • Options

I remember seeing Rush a while back and was baffled at the people in front of me talking and texting the whole time!  So yeah I totally agree haha
    I had 2 women next to me at a pj show talking and they mentioned their periods. Good thing they didn't play blood at that moment. 

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Encore
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ed getting really mad with someone in the crowd.. "we are not fuckin around with safety, He was saying why are you fighting. Everyone is getting along, do you want to come and sit on the side of the stage.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Eddie seemed pissed at the end of Porch. Chucked his mic to the back.
    Could be his roaming mike. It's poor quality  Bec he goes in the crowd and leaches try to grab it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Ed brought Jeff's parents on stage. Jeff now hugging them
  • Options
    19.BEE GIRL
  • Options

I had 2 women next to me at a pj show talking and they mentioned their periods. Good thing they didn't play blood at that moment. 
    Blood followed by Even Flow?

Sorry, I'll see myself out lol
  • Options

Blood followed by Even Flow?

Sorry, I'll see myself out lol
    HAHA

• Options
    Fights on here, fights there, rough night. Is it a full moon?
  • Options
    20.FATAL
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    20.FATAL
    Wow!