Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Unless something is fixed, tomorrow's oversells will be worse than today.  
    I am guessing he oversold yesterday and there will be very little prints to be had at all. 
  • Options
    What ###'s did you guys have that were cancelled? I am 01111# and think mine will be too going by other numbers I saw on Facebook.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    edited September 2018
    I got one and my order confirmation is 01114, no refund yet...
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    What ###'s did you guys have that were cancelled? I am 01111# and think mine will be too going by other numbers I saw on Facebook.
    I think youre close, but should (?) be good... lowest numbers I have seen today are 1050s
  • Options
    I was cancelled- ORDER #1157- I was in and checked out in 3 clicks, have no idea how I did not get 
  • Options
    Still refunds going out. 

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Missed out Kevin's print. Doh! ISO ...
  • Options
    I asked if those that lost out today (okay, only asked for myself) could get AP's from tomorrow but the response was no.  Oh well.
  • Options
    I asked if those that lost out today (okay, only asked for myself) could get AP's from tomorrow but the response was no.  Oh well.
    Shitty. He did that for the EV SP ap's with the Bourbon oversells . Fix your system Mumford.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Take our money Dan!  Just come to our houses and take it.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    2 years ago I was oversold on the Fenway Thomas.......I feel everyone's pain....but I eventually forced myself to admit that orange is a stupid color  ;)
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    PJ-Cubs said:
    bbiggs said:
    The buyers that got purchase confirmations for the variant, only to be refunded 5 minutes later, should be the first to get tomorrow’s AP. At the end of the day, it’s just a poster, but this is a real shitty way of doing business. 
    What about people that did not try for the variant today?  I just want the AP so I did not try for the variant today.  Why should we go to the back of the line? 
    Not saying my suggested way is perfect. A bad Mumford system leads to many getting hosed no matter what. It’s a moot point. You’re not going to the back of the line. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    PJNB said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    I am guessing he oversold yesterday and there will be very little prints to be had at all. 
    If that’s the case, why no refunds yesterday like today? 
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited September 2018
    demetrios said:
    Missed out Kevin's print. Doh! ISO ...
    If I send my Sidney Crosby jersey to you with the show edition, you can keep the poster and send me back the signed jersey from your neighbor???  Pics too because I don’t know what your signature looks like...  :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ski-bum said:
    Just got in email confirm
    Me too! Was worried that they would refund. My first variant!!! =)
    FYI - I also got an email confirmation...followed up with a refund email 5 minutes later. Hopefully you don’t get the same. 
    No I did not. 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I think youre close, but should (?) be good... lowest numbers I have seen today are 1050s
    I was in the 60s and mine went through succesfull
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Which FB group?

sure hope the flipper on the auction site that already sold a print gets refunded!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Still refunds going out. 

lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    If that’s the case, why no refunds yesterday like today? 
    To save face maybe? Just going off of his past sales and the fact he had 150 prints available for overruns. Just a guess and may be 100% false. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Which FB group?

sure hope the flipper on the auction site that already sold a print gets refunded!
    I would like to know as well what FB group.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Which FB group?

I would like to know as well what FB group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730929220490715/

• Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Which one was the Shuss again? I know it's gone, but I've been kinda looking to just be reminded of which one it was for days now, don't see it.  Sorry if it's a dumb question and there's an obvious place to look!
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    JH6056 said:
    Which one was the Shuss again? I know it's gone, but I've been kinda looking to just be reminded of which one it was for days now, don't see it.  Sorry if it's a dumb question and there's an obvious place to look!
    Sasquatch RV
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    WOW!!

• Options
    demetrios said:
    WOW!!

Felt like an eternity waiting for that processing order page to go through. 
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Sasquatch RV
    Ok, vaguely coming back to me... like a sasquatch in a mobile home, right? And how much did those go for today?
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    JH6056 said:
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Sasquatch RV
    Ok, vaguely coming back to me... like a sasquatch in a mobile home, right? And how much did those go for today?

$35
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    WOW!!

Felt like an eternity waiting for that processing order page to go through. 
    Longest 10 sec of my life!
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,185
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Sasquatch RV

$35

that's rough

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    KC138045 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Sasquatch RV

$35
    I can't believe I wasn't fast enough to place an order for 1 @ the 10club store today.