'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    gorgeous drawing. what a talented artist
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited August 2018
    The more I look at The Jackson it's becoming the clear winner for me. The Thomas is great too, but the Jackson in person in pretty damn awesome.

Post edited by wall232 on
    NYPJ
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    cannot deny Paul Jackson's talent there
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    demetrios said:
    Paul Jackson ... The original drawing for @pearljam at the Wrigley Field in Chicago 2018.
    #pearljam #pauljackson #wrigleyfield #showposter #gigposter #screenprinting #screenprint #hawk #cop #prohibition #ink #pen #stippling #dotwork

I didnt notice it until Brad Klausen said it but the dimensions in the artwork are really cool.  You cant see it there in the sketch tho.   Excited to get this one
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    Something about the face/eyes is just really off to me.  Much more white in one eye than the other and the eyebrows are... crooked?  It's hard to articulate (and, more importantly, un-see) and the main reason I didn't really want one.
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    mikeliska said:
    Something about the face/eyes is just really off to me.  Much more white in one eye than the other and the eyebrows are... crooked?  It's hard to articulate (and, more importantly, un-see) and the main reason I didn't really want one.
    You just gave her a lazy eye I now can not un-see HAHAHA
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    Damnit I knew I should have kept that to myself.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I still think she is beautiful
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,853
    Looks more like a sexy squint to me. 

Also I am dying to see what the Mumford looks like. Love the colours in the sneak peak. 
  • Options
    The colors look bright in all of them and very little unused space.....so pumped!!
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,925
    I think the Jackson poster is far and away the best of the lot from Chicago.  The Thomas is nice, but nowhere near as good as his Catch from Boston in 2016.  

My opinion, of course.  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532
    Redrumh2o said:
    The colors look bright in all of them and very little unused space.....so pumped!!
    I shouldn’t make an assumption based off blurry images, but considering we know the names of the artists involved, I already have hopes that these blow away the 2016 Fenway posters. (Which shouldn’t be tough IMO, outside of The Catch they were pretty underwhelming)
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    the Jackson is a sweet poster.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,348
    Hoping for some good posters for the Fenway shows. Asking others, does the hoodie appear black or navy blue? Hard to tell from the pictures.
  • Options
    What was the limit on smalls for Seattle/Wrigley...were they the same?
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,377
    Hoping for some good posters for the Fenway shows. Asking others, does the hoodie appear black or navy blue? Hard to tell from the pictures.
    I havent seen the picture of the hoodie...where is that?
  • Options
    hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 174
    Looks navy to me.  Red Sox colors.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,129
    Looks navy to me. There is a black hoodie on the same grid and there seems to be a difference. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    edited August 2018
    mikeliska said:

mikeliska said:
    Def looks on purpose.  Looks like attitude.  The eybrow says it all.  Some film noire inspired look.  Good drawing by Jackson.  I clearly need to get back to work when we’re talking about a cartoon eye :lol:
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,808
    So this looks like the map for Boston in 16. For those of you that went, was there a better merch stand to go to? Same?
    Only used #2 and the line went quick.   Got got there at 11:30 the morning of night 1 and waited about an hour and a half.  The good thing about #2 is the line stretched around a fence that had large trees around it.  Made for some nice shade. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023

Anyone got lucky scorinf empty card boxes for Seattle &/or Wrigley? 
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    demetrios said:

I love the green t shirt
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    The green shirt has all the prior Boston dates on it correct?  If so that's the shirt I would like to get. Did the Seattle and Chicago shirts that had all the prior dates for those cities sell out?  I would like to know what chance I have of scoring the Green shirt if I arrive at Fenway around 4 pm on 9/4.  My sense is little or no chance ; but I hope to be told they will be plentiful.
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 701
    The Seattle one with the flags and dates seemed plentiful.  I lined up and many other shirts were sold out in large, but still had the flag/dates shirt.
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 833
    Can't find a reference to sizes for t shirts. I'm between a M and L and when I went to get the native t in L at Milan the girl told me to get M. Can someone please let us know if the M shirts are big or should I go with the large? Cheers
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,853
    JT167846 said:
    Can't find a reference to sizes for t shirts. I'm between a M and L and when I went to get the native t in L at Milan the girl told me to get M. Can someone please let us know if the M shirts are big or should I go with the large? Cheers
    Large for sure imo. 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    If anyone ends up with a Medium dead-batter long sleeve, or dead batter hat they want to part with, hit me up!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    JT167846 said:

Typically PJ shirts are more of a fitted cut. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    demetrios said:

Tried for a friend but they wont give me an empty one.  I dont understand why they won't give those away
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Drdeal said:
    The green shirt has all the prior Boston dates on it correct?  If so that's the shirt I would like to get. Did the Seattle and Chicago shirts that had all the prior dates for those cities sell out?  I would like to know what chance I have of scoring the Green shirt if I arrive at Fenway around 4 pm on 9/4.  My sense is little or no chance ; but I hope to be told they will be plentiful.
    There were plenty of these in Chicago.