• Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469

Someone sniped my variant!!  :o
    You will find it on ebay
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    So, glad I got out of the poster game. Leavin it to the people with to much money and those eatin 
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,626
    shmap said:
    Got the Thomas poster with no problems. $143 after shipping. Good luck everyone! 
    No problems either. Even got confirmation email already. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    The old in the cart and rug pulled out underneath me..

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    Got myself the AP, quite shocked that I was able to snag one!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,840
    Jed said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The only poster I wanted all year. I just can’t compete 
    You still might get the 10C poster drop!
    Thanks but not a chance. My job is too demanding unfortunately I’m not in front of a computer. I’d have to get super lucky and be on at the exact moment. I appreciate the optimism I’m just really bummed out. I’m a big fan of thomas’s Style. 
  • Options
    bshanerbshaner Posts: 15
    i was fortunate enough to get the regular after having bad luck at the show saturday.  how long before they're on ebay??  (won't be mine)
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    People must be using Bots to get these posters.
    Unreal.
  • Options
    bshaner said:
    i was fortunate enough to get the regular after having bad luck at the show saturday.  how long before they're on ebay??  (won't be mine)
    Under 5 min from now 
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Same experience as Ames today, had variant in the cart, click checkout and then says out of stock.  These online cart systems don't work.  Klausen is the only one that makes sense, gives you time to check out at least.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Man everyone can consume a satchel of genitals.  I gotta get outta the poster game.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    Forgot about this one too, whoops!
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    Spoken said:
    Unreal.
    I mean to be honest this wasnt terribly hard. Especially since shopify can basically save all your info before the sale 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Scored regular AP
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited August 2018
    nicknyr15 said:
    Both gone immediately.  Crazy.
    Regular was available for over a minute which is eternity in the poster world
    Really? It didn’t even pop up for me until 9:01 and I was refreshing like crazy. 
    Well, you're unlucky that you didn't get.
    You're lucky shopify didn't lock you out.  If you refresh a lot, it thinks you're a bot and locks you out of the site for a few minutes.

And it did pop up late.

It looks like my girlfriend scored an extra.  I didn't know she was trying for me.  If so, I can probably hook it up here for cost+shipping+shipping to you.
    I need to check with her, and I'm not offering it to anyone specifically, just someone who missed out (if we have an extra).
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    bshanerbshaner Posts: 15
    nicknyr15 said:
    bshaner said:
    Under 5 min from now 
    i checked right after posting that and saw one that had already sold for $499
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    nicknyr15 said:
    Really? It didn’t even pop up for me until 9:01 and I was refreshing like crazy. 
    You're lucky shopify didn't lock you out.  If you refresh a lot, it thinks you're a bot and locks you out of the site for a few minutes.

And it did pop up late.

It looks like my girlfriend scored an extra.  I didn't know she was trying for me.  If so, I can probably hook it up here for cost+shipping+shipping to you.
    I need to check with her, and I'm not offering it to anyone specifically, just someone who missed out (if we have an extra).
    I
    missed out and was at the show :(
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    nicknyr15 said:

And it did pop up late.

Really cool of u.  Prepare to have your inbox stuffed!
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

And it did pop up late.

Honestky you’re a saint if you can hook me up. I’ve been begging for one all week. 
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    edited August 2018
    KS80184 said:
    I wonder if bots are somehow getting ahead of normal people in these sort of things.  And Variant already on ebay for $499 and another for 799.  Crazy.
    I had it all ready in 2 seconds and "poof" Sold Out after I hit complete order.
    It's definitely Bots.
    Post edited by Spoken on
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    KS80184 said:
    I wonder if bots are somehow getting ahead of normal people in these sort of things.  And Variant already on ebay for $499 and another for 799.  Crazy.
    Go check out the Ames variant prices!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Scored regular AP
    AND  I WAITED ZERO SECONDS IN LINE LAST WEEKEND
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Spoken said:
    Unreal.
    I mean to be honest this wasnt terribly hard. Especially since shopify can basically save all your info before the sale 
    Just curious how you're doing that. Many of these sites don't allow you to log in ahead of time.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    bshaner said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bshaner said:
    Under 5 min from now 
    i checked right after posting that and saw one that had already sold for $499
    Hilarious, flippers have found their prized pigeons... PJ fans with LOTS of disposable income.
  • Options
    Randy420Randy420 Posts: 47
    Made it here.  Entered payment info and it was sold out. This one will join his Fenway 2016 poster as memories of when I had them in my cart and still couldn't get them.  Superb!

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,362
    Rafflers piling up the inventory
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    RP112579 said:
    Rafflers piling up the inventory
    You mean dedicated fans /collectors?
  • Options
    Got an AP. Seemed like it was put up just before 9:01. Helped to have set up acct and checked out the layout of the purchase process before hand. 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    JB56195 said:
    Spoken said:
    Unreal.
    Just curious how you're doing that. Many of these sites don't allow you to log in ahead of time.

Log in to your account with artist, choose random item, go all the way through checking out without pressing complete order, delete item in cart, when drop happens click poster, click checkout and everything is saved so then you submit order all in less than 5 seconds. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    kenkkenk Posts: 210

KS80184 said:
    wouldn't doubt it. i had two machines refreshing like crazy and that page didn't update for me until 9:01. bots may have been able to figure out the url's to the actual poster pages somehow as well. maybe those were live before the PJ section updated from the error page?