Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    Jed said:
    I was on mobile and the site totally crashed for me. I just had a white page tHat said “gateway error.” By the time I logged in and got the variant page to load it was sold out. I managed to get an AP but the check out process crashed at each step of the way. At one point I got logged out and had to log back in again. Luckly the AP was still in my cart and I was able to successfully check out.
    this is one of the main areas I want to upgrade for the site... mobile device friendly... the site was built in 2008, so phones and tablets were not what they are now 
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    Thanks BK!

Do you have a regular web dev or do you hire a guy when needed?
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Perhaps things are slightly slower on my phone but that variant seemed to go proper quick, managed to get a regular which I’m happy about.

KTF
  • Options
    Completely forgot about it (damn work) my first missed BK AP for a couple of years :disappointed: - I'll live ;-)
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    congrats to all that scored BK and Mumford today.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    so sounds like maybe the 15 minute purge is in fact in effect... always confused though when posters pop back up later in the day.. not sure why/how that happens
    Yes, seemed to work as I saw stuff back up at the 15 min mark.  That is not going to stop me from randomly refreshing at work throughout the day.  =)

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    cjzoly said:
    Got Variant.  Thank you BK.  Your site is the best.  Your cart system is the best.
    Keep up the good work.  This and the SEA poster were the best of the tour.
    Brad wins for art and for IT.

No doubt...All of this and more...His art is top notch...And being a real voice in the PJ forum makes him even more top notch of not just and artist but a stand up person...TY BK 
    I prefer talking here more then via my own FB page or email...maybe it is because I know more people will see it, and I can get to more of you that way, plus I am a poster nerd like all of you, so I too like seeing the posters and what people think about them 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    $44,000 in less than 10 minutes.  Man why did I have to suck at art?!!  Congrats BK!!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited September 2018
    So you are a multitaskual person???  Sorry, didn’t mean to offend those types of people.
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PP193448 said:
    So your are a multitaskual person???
    :nuh_uh:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Plus 1 regular. Best system ever. Some of these other artists should look at BK's system. 
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    I managed to get one but my shipping details are incorrect. Defaulted to USA but im in Ireland. Can I pay the difference with the correct address?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Mike D88 said:
    Thanks BK!

The guy who built the site, for years allowed me to harass him with site issues, then finally he was like look dude I built the site and helped it get running and helped you longer over the years but you gotta find someone else... then via the board here I was able to get a PJ fan who has a web developing company offer his services, and he and his team have been so unbelievably helpful and supportive and they are going to help me retool the site for 2018 and get it into the modern age... unlike those dark ages... eons ago... in 2008... like my vintage / legacy Mac from 2006... that is right m-er f-ers, my machine is from 2006... gonna try and upgrade that too and bring my angry old man why do thinks have to change mindset into 2018 
  • Options
    $44,000 in less than 10 minutes.  Man why did I have to suck at art?!!  Congrats BK!!
    yeah... but then there are months where no money comes in at all and it all just leaves... so it is odd to get paid all at once in a matter of minutes, rather then having that spread out over every two weeks of a year... but that is why freelance is feast or famine... you gotta make sure the cupboards are stocked up with wolf repellant for those months when no money is coming in 
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,975
    Struck out in two merch lines at Fenway and all of the artist drops.

At least I have the memory of an awesome show and I have a ticket stub.

Congratulations to everyone who scored!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    So you are a multitaskual person???  Sorry, didn’t mean to offend those types of people.
    dale is more of a multitasker then I 
  • Options
    Mike D88 said:
    Thanks BK!

The guy who built the site, for years allowed me to harass him with site issues, then finally he was like look dude I built the site and helped it get running and helped you longer over the years but you gotta find someone else... then via the board here I was able to get a PJ fan who has a web developing company offer his services, and he and his team have been so unbelievably helpful and supportive and they are going to help me retool the site for 2018 and get it into the modern age... unlike those dark ages... eons ago... in 2008... like my vintage / legacy Mac from 2006... that is right m-er f-ers, my machine is from 2006... gonna try and upgrade that too and bring my angry old man why do thinks have to change mindset into 2018 
    Just make sure you keep the cart system. Best site ever. Congrats on the sellout.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    I managed to get one but my shipping details are incorrect. Defaulted to USA but im in Ireland. Can I pay the difference with the correct address?
    that is a weird issue with international orders lately... not on all countries, but on some the site will not let people enter their country and it defaults to US and no shipping is charged... when I print postage I will see how many it happened to and send out invoices for shipping 
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    yeah... but then there are months where no money comes in at all and it all just leaves... so it is odd to get paid all at once in a matter of minutes, rather then having that spread out over every two weeks of a year... but that is why freelance is feast or famine... you gotta make sure the cupboards are stocked up with wolf repellant for those months when no money is coming in 
    Certainly don't envy any contractors/freelancers. I know in my field i could get a much better 'day rate' but there's no way i could do the feast vs famine thing. Keep the great art coming Brad! 
  • Options
    dudeman said:

....dude..........man......... 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    dudeman said:

....dude..........man......... 
    I have an extra Boston Klausen for you Dudeman if you want? I scored the AP today so I have an extra. Just PM me
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    baseborn said:
    Certainly don't envy any contractors/freelancers. I know in my field i could get a much better 'day rate' but there's no way i could do the feast vs famine thing. Keep the great art coming Brad! 
    if we had kids I could not do feast or famine... I would be terrified... but people do.... slater... horkey.... those peeps amaze me... they have kids and still find time to make amazing detailed artwork 
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    @bradklausen since PJ is on "hiatus" can you give us any info on other bands you will be working with?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:
    @bradklausen since PJ is on "hiatus" can you give us any info on other bands you will be working with?
    got 2 NIN posters for this fall... then I am gonna try and help a buddy of mine make some promotional posters for his business (he grows / sells the crop marijuana to local businesses in WA) 

• Options
    For sure. It certainly wouldn't be a job for someone who isn't good at budgeting (like me). 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    lolobugg said:

I chatted with BK ages ago (AGES!) and mentioned that he should try to get in the AHL/NHL goalie mask design circle!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    baseborn said:
    if we had kids I could not do feast or famine... I would be terrified... but people do.... slater... horkey.... those peeps amaze me... they have kids and still find time to make amazing detailed artwork 
    I freelanced for a year, and when taxes came due, I owed more than I made. I'd love to start freelancing again, but I don't know the way around that tax issue I had in 2005. That sucked. It was our only source of income at the time because my wife (then girlfriend) was in law school. I think she had to sell some stocks or cash in some of her money market account just to pay my taxes.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,017
    Kearn5y said:
    that is a weird issue with international orders lately... not on all countries, but on some the site will not let people enter their country and it defaults to US and no shipping is charged... when I print postage I will see how many it happened to and send out invoices for shipping 
    This happened on my order too, but I caught it before confirming.  I have an account and the correct address, but after adding the poster to my cart the country switched from Canada to US.  I was able to edit it though prior to confirming the purchase.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    lolobugg said:

I chatted with BK ages ago (AGES!) and mentioned that he should try to get in the AHL/NHL goalie mask design circle!
    That would be KILLER!!  His style is perfect for that.