Options

If you delete anything from the world, what would it be?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Food deserts 
    What is wrong with you!?!
    A "food desert" is "an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food." :)
    hahahahaha!  I thought it said "dessert"!!!

hahahahahahahaha!  I was going to mention that I would never give up mousse!!!

I also just learned something new.  Never heard of a food desert but I have been in them before!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    PJ_Soul said:
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Food deserts 
    A "food desert" is "an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food." :)

I also just learned something new.  Never heard of a food desert but I have been in them before!
    Lol, I knew right away what you thought she said - I thought the same myself at first and did a double-take, haha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Food deserts 

Lol, I knew right away what you thought she said - I thought the same myself at first and did a double-take, haha.
    I only caught it because I thought “what would a non-food dessert be?” 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Brilliant 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Mosquitoes? 

We would have some awfully hungry birds and fish.
    Actually ridding the world of mosquitos would have zero negative effects. They have studied this. 
    The more you know.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.