how do i get compensated for the sale of spare TC ticket?

2»

Comments

• MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669

@MR242791

Only accept cash in person!!!!!

Trust me there are tons of slime balls out there out to get these electronic tickets transferred to them and pay via pay pal and then say they never received it and then they get an automatic full refund from you through paypal.
    Thank you for all the infomation. I will take your advice and accept cash only in person. :)

38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"

PJ_Soul said:
    MR242791 said:
    It is up to you and the buyer.  I would be sure you get paid before you transfer if it is someone you don't know.  
    so the buyer is taking all the risk.  i should receive the money first and then send the ticket correct?
    Yes, receive the money first, and it's not a risk to the buyer as long as you are not using the friends and family/gift option on PayPal. If you're using the goods and services option, the buyer will be protected.
    thanks for the advice :)
    38 concerts and counting

Bec88 said:
    MR242791 said:
    hi i have a spare Reserved seating ticket if i were to sell, how will i get compensated for it?  I'm new to this.  thanks.
    Wouldn’t happen to be selling one for either Fenway shows by any chance? 
    sorry I don't have a spare for fenway.  
    38 concerts and counting
    thanks to everyone that commented.  the feedback is greatly appreciated.  I have a spare reserved seating for August 10 if anyone is interested. 
    38 concerts and counting
    jaduplant said:
    I may have a spare ticket for both nights that I would sell for face value or less even. But I'm beyond paranoid to do that because I wouldn't want to risk infraction within 10Club. Is it a thousand percent kosher to sell a transferrable ticket online? Just would never want to do anything 10C frowns upon.
    You’re allowed to transfer (sell) one ticket for face value per 10c rules. That said, I’m looking for an extra Ga for night two. Is yours GA? Still selling if so? 
    i have a spare reserved seating for august 10 
    38 concerts and counting
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,873
    Is this a serious question?