Pearl Jam x Underground Wine Project

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,812
    KW6232 said:
    Surprised and thankful my home state of AL is not on this list.
    This is one of the few PJ-related purchases that my wife gets to enjoy too...makes for an easier sell when $150+ shows up on the cc :lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    Sold out!

• pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306

Yes keep trying - I just bought the wine at 2:30pm EST

If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    jeffbr said:
    How about some Home Show chocolate from one of the better Seattle chocolate companies? Would go perfect with your Home Shows wine!

https://www.theochocolate.com/product/pearl-jam-bar/
    Dark Chocolate? Yummy!!!
  • Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    F5 and got one. Took awhile. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,732
    demetrios said:
    jeffbr said:
    How about some Home Show chocolate from one of the better Seattle chocolate companies? Would go perfect with your Home Shows wine!

Dark Chocolate? Yummy!!!
    They make excellent chocolate. 

My favorite is the ghost chili chocolate!!!
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,812
    demetrios said:
    jeffbr said:

Dark Chocolate? Yummy!!!
    Yummy indeed :smiley:  Use the promo code 'delicious' for 10% off 
    My wife and I toured their facility last year while in Seattle to see U2. Tasty chocolate w/ mindful business practices.
    I'm only seeing one day shipping option which is expensive to get the bars to the southeast U.S. Makes sense tho due to heat here and perishability of the product.
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    got mine after many F5s, thanks all!!
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    edited July 2018
    Nvm. Found my answer
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    got one for a friend before the link went down. hoping and faithing they don't cancel orders. was just trying to be a good friend LOL. Didn't even get any for me or the Mrs
    Still need a set?
  • releaseNYreleaseNY In my private universe Posts: 153
    jjflash said:
    demetrios said:
    jeffbr said:

Dark Chocolate? Yummy!!!
    Yummy indeed :smiley:  Use the promo code 'delicious' for 10% off 
    My wife and I toured their facility last year while in Seattle to see U2. Tasty chocolate w/ mindful business practices.
    I'm only seeing one day shipping option which is expensive to get the bars to the southeast U.S. Makes sense tho due to heat here and perishability of the product.
    Thanks for the promo code!!! Site was so slow loading I happened to click back here before I sumitted my order, so you saved me $2. 

For Northeast I had a 2-day shipping option. Still pricey, but for good dark chocolate not a heinous price/per bar. 
    you paid to get in, you're free to leave.
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,133
    Isn't $20  shipping on $20 worth of chocolate a bit much?
    Looks like they don't ship to Nova Scotia? As I had an option to ship to Canada. :/

"There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    demetrios said:
    Looks like they don't ship to Nova Scotia? As I had an option to ship to Canada. :/

"There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

I had the same message about Ontario
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,224
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:

It says in the checkout they only ship to the US.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    Horse2345 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:

It says in the checkout they only ship to the US.
    Yep all figured out, it just gives you a chance to put in Canada, so I tried 1st time around that's all
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • edoconedocon Posts: 300
    My refresh efforts failed and now the item has been removed from the page. If anyone picked up an extra to sell/trade to California, please let me know. :)
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    demetrios said:
    jeffbr said:

Dark Chocolate? Yummy!!!
    its great until out check  out  shipping is overnight 45.00$
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    MayDay10 said:
    PJlive said:
    People are going to regret not getting this. Just like the Copa jerseys. It always happens.....
    I dont think so with me.  I think I would have felt worse if I spent $180+ on more "stuff" like this.  I already feel better
    For $180 I better be getting 12 bottles of wine. That's a lot of money to spend because it has a sticker on the bottle. 
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,440
    Wine Sold Out in 15 minutes. I didn't get one, bummed....
  • angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321
    Hmmmm....will you sip? or will you flip?
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    hihobibo said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJlive said:
    People are going to regret not getting this. Just like the Copa jerseys. It always happens.....
    I dont think so with me.  I think I would have felt worse if I spent $180+ on more "stuff" like this.  I already feel better
    For $180 I better be getting 12 bottles of wine. That's a lot of money to spend because it has a sticker on the bottle. 
    It's $32 a bottle for the wine without the Pj label. So $22 more than normal for this wine. but it's going to charity. And you get a nice box. 
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    KW6232 said:
    hihobibo said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJlive said:
    It's $32 a bottle for the wine without the Pj label. So $22 more than normal for this wine. but it's going to charity. And you get a nice box. 

• mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    It’s 150 before shipping, so essentially 5$ a bottle more and, as anyone with experience in manufacturing of anything could tell you, any time you change it up from your standard product it has to cost more period- ie specialty label, box, etc.  Since it is for charity regardless I would assume no one is making anything on it anyway and $20 more for 4 bottles of wine does not seem like a stretch for someone who likes wine and PJ..
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,626
    Very excited for this.  I can see myself throwing on a vault and opening up a bottle in a couple of years
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    When does this go on sale?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,224
    Already sold out.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    Horse2345 said:
    Already sold out.
    I know.   But I only learned that by reading this thread, lol.  Welp, the wife will be happy I didn’t spend 150 on pj wine.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    KW6232 said:
    hihobibo said:
    MayDay10 said:
    PJlive said:
    I'm just saying that I never spend more than $15 on wine, and rarely do that.