Options

#WalkAway is real

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dignin said:
    You know what #walkaway means to me?

As the republicans walked away from me by turning hard right, wanting every idiot to have a gun and then failing to protect our countries national security and elections...the democrats have started waking away from me by wanting open borders, less restrictions on abortion, and providing finiancial security for those unwilling to work.  

Walkaway indeed.
    Very few are calling for open borders, most are fighting republicans trying to restrict or ban abortions and very few are trying to provide financial security for those unwilling to work.

So I hope you are not saying that they are both just as bad as each other because your examples of democrats walking away from you are poor.
    Seriously, now you are telling me that I’m wrong in why I feel the Dems are walking away from me?

i never said anything was equal. I didn’t put it on a scale an rank it. I also just mentioned a few things off the top of my head.

i dont agree with the democrats on immigration. I don’t agree with them on taxes or trade. I don’t agree with them on minimum wage. I don’t agree with them on a lot of issues. They are moving left as the repubs move right, leaving me in the middle
    That's the best place to be. Eliminates biases...for the most part. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:

As the republicans walked away from me by turning hard right, wanting every idiot to have a gun and then failing to protect our countries national security and elections...the democrats have started waking away from me by wanting open borders, less restrictions on abortion, and providing finiancial security for those unwilling to work.  

Walkaway indeed.
    Very few are calling for open borders, most are fighting republicans trying to restrict or ban abortions and very few are trying to provide financial security for those unwilling to work.

So I hope you are not saying that they are both just as bad as each other because your examples of democrats walking away from you are poor.
    Seriously, now you are telling me that I’m wrong in why I feel the Dems are walking away from me?

i never said anything was equal. I didn’t put it on a scale an rank it. I also just mentioned a few things off the top of my head.

i dont agree with the democrats on immigration. I don’t agree with them on taxes or trade. I don’t agree with them on minimum wage. I don’t agree with them on a lot of issues. They are moving left as the repubs move right, leaving me in the middle
    Everyone has biases. Being on the left, right or middle doesn't matter.

Americas version of "middle" is far "right" in a lot of western countries and far "left" in a lot of other places.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:

Walkaway indeed.

Seriously, yes. I'm sure you can handle being challenged. That's what were here for.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Walkaway indeed.

Americas version of "middle" is far "right" in a lot of western countries and far "left" in a lot of other places.
    Sure everyone has biases but not to the point where you'll disregard logic just to side with the party. Like these Republicans that are faithful to Trump even though they know he's horrible for example. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Walkaway indeed.

Sure everyone has biases but not to the point where you'll disregard logic just to side with the party. Like these Republicans that are faithful to Trump even though they know he's horrible for example. 
    But what's worse?
    The supporters who know he is horrible and still support him?
    Or the supporters who are unaware of how horrible he is?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Walkaway indeed.

But what's worse?
    The supporters who know he is horrible and still support him?
    Or the supporters who are unaware of how horrible he is?
    That's a great question. What's "worse" I suppose is knowing he's horrible and supporting him anyway. It's more "sad" to support him and be unaware of how horrible he is. Especially some of those farmers in middle-America that voted for him really thinking he'd help, and now have been hurt by his trade war. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248

Walkaway indeed.
    I’m in the middle too. However if one of your reasons that the Dems are “walking away from you” is that they’re for open borders...you’re not paying attention.  Name one Democrat who wants open borders. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086

Walkaway indeed.
    I’m in the middle too. However if one of your reasons that the Dems are “walking away from you” is that they’re for open borders...you’re not paying attention.  Name one Democrat who wants open borders. 
    Yeah so if you are ok with all illegal immigrants on the country right now getting a path to citizenship you basically are ok with the open borders of the past. I’m not ok with the Dems proposals on immigration 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

Walkaway indeed.
    Yeah so if you are ok with all illegal immigrants on the country right now getting a path to citizenship you basically are ok with the open borders of the past. I’m not ok with the Dems proposals on immigration 
    Do you really think that NONE of the illegal immigrants in America right now should have a path to citizenship? I didn't realize you thought that... So you just want all those millions of people in the work force besieged and rounded up by armed forces, detained, and deported, no questions asked?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Did I say none? No I didn’t.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited February 2019
    Did I say none? No I didn’t.
    I guess I defaulted to it, because you said "all". Dems don't think "all" should get a path to citizenship. And you don't think none should... so you and the Dems agree. Sweet.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    So many open borders
    The most openest borders ever
  • Options

Walkaway indeed.
    Open Borders of the past 

hahaha. Whatever man
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Walkaway indeed.
    Open Borders of the past 

hahaha. Whatever man
    Ha hahaha you so funny 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Walkaway indeed.
    Open Borders of the past 

hahaha. Whatever man
    Ha hahaha you so funny 
    Whoa! Super quick response time! Bonus points for you!

By the way, there are plenty of republicans who are for a pathway for citizenship for those folks. Sorry—that part of your post, just didn’t make any sense. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    These are today’s young republicans. Good fucking god. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Walkaway indeed.
    Open Borders of the past 

hahaha. Whatever man
    Ha hahaha you so funny 

By the way, there are plenty of republicans who are for a pathway for citizenship for those folks. Sorry—that part of your post, just didn’t make any sense. 
    Funny I literally just picked up my phone ;)

ok in an effort to try and stop some of this nonsense that I helped create with poor wording. getting everyone to focus on a tonic reather than the theme.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/international/421165-anti-wall-just-isnt-enough-how-democrats-can-sell-an-immigration-plan%3famp

This does a pretty good job of explaining my frustration with Dem party on immigration.

And my few quick topics I mentioned wasn’t it for either party. The main theme is each of them have taken issues I have an interest in and walked away from me and my position. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Walkaway indeed.
    Open Borders of the past 

hahaha. Whatever man
    Ha hahaha you so funny 

Oh and I typed out a really long post on my opinion of immigration somewhere before when someone asked me. Unfortunately it wasn’t in the immigration thread or I could find it and post. 

Not wanting every illegal immigrant to become a citizen doesn’t mean you aren’t for a pathway for some. Wanting strong borders doesn’t mean you don’t want an easier door to open. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The republican leader of the #walkaway fake movement is forced to clarify her position on Hitler. 

For you folks scoring at home, if you're ever in a position to have to clarify your position on Hitler....you're doing it wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/08/candace-owens-clarifies-hitler-nationalism-remark-after-backlash/2818679002/
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The republican leader of the #walkaway fake movement is forced to clarify her position on Hitler. 

For you folks scoring at home, if you're ever in a position to have to clarify your position on Hitler....you're doing it wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/08/candace-owens-clarifies-hitler-nationalism-remark-after-backlash/2818679002/
    She is just another in a never ending line of ignorant xenophobic republicans.

• Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©