FS PJ Amsterdam 1 stickers Amsterdam 1 pin

janvanderdam1975janvanderdam1975 Posts: 57
edited June 2018 in Lost Dogs
Have these for sale

1x Amsterdam 1 pin, 6 euro shipped each.
6x Amsterdam 1 sticker, 6 euro shipped each.

Send PM if interested.

Post edited by janvanderdam1975 on

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    Have these for sale

1x Amsterdam 1 pin, 6 euro shipped each.
    6x Amsterdam 1 sticker, 6 euro shipped each 

3x safe travels keychain, 16 euro shipped each.

Send PM if interested.

I'll give you $5 for all of it!
  • BGirl72BGirl72 Posts: 38
    your ebay stored sold out already so now you're here flipping away :o ?
  • Off Course, making 1 or 2 euro is really brutal flipping!!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    How much is the keychain at the merch booth? 10 Euro?
  • js261067js261067 Posts: 146
    Was £10 in London 
  • BGirl72,

Is it the fault of people who offer the items? Or is it the person who buys something at an insane price?

I've been a long time member on here. Unfortunately had to make a new account.

I made sure with previous tours all fellow pearl jam fans on this forum could get stickers, pins, flags etc from me at cost. 

And now with all shipping costs, PayPal costs etc I will make 0,50 to 1 euro on this. 

That is big time flipping!!!
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    Ya, I think the prices he's asking here are not that bad. I had a member get me a Key chain and I send him £15 shipped.
  • And yes, keychain was 10 euro.
  • BGirl72BGirl72 Posts: 38
    BGirl72,

Is it the fault of people who offer the items? Or is it the person who buys something at an insane price?

I've been a long time member on here. Unfortunately had to make a new account.

I made sure with previous tours all fellow pearl jam fans on this forum could get stickers, pins, flags etc from me at cost. 

And now with all shipping costs, PayPal costs etc I will make 0,50 to 1 euro on this. 

That is big time flipping!!!
    what you sold them (and other items)  for in your ebay store is "big time flipping" ....here in 10C you've grown a conscience
  • janvanderdam1975janvanderdam1975 Posts: 57
    edited June 2018
    O yes. Big time flipping. That's how things work. I do not force people to buy merchandise for high prices. They do that themselves. Blame them for the high prices. Not the sellers.

I have done enough for people on the forum here. Helped out as much people as I could in the past 10 years. So please start your own little topic about big time flipping. And please not in here.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,524
    £10 in London for the keychain and as it's not a letter it's a small package postage is around£4 so PayPal charges a fee to exchange currency  also. I covered postage to send people their requests but sadly I have no job so I cannot  pay it. But these things will come up in the shop soon

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lastexitlondon, do you need a keychain? You didn't get one for yourself?
    Oh I'm ok thank you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I got all I need.  I sent stuff all over the place .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Ok. Good to hear.
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
    edited June 2018
    O yes. Big time flipping. That's how things work. I do not force people to buy merchandise for high prices. They do that themselves. Blame them for the high prices. Not the sellers.

I have done enough for people on the forum here. Helped out as much people as I could in the past 10 years. So please start your own little topic about big time flipping.
    it's commendable that you're selling them close to cost here in 10C and that you've done a lot for other members as well

but he/she is right.....listing a $13US keychain for $80US ( at the site that won't be mentioned )does sound like big time flipping (regardless if someone is willing to pay it) ....also when you load up at the merch stand you are potentially restricting fellow 'forum people' in line behind you from purchasing an item if/when the item sells out 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298

and I appreciate you brother
  • janvanderdam1975janvanderdam1975 Posts: 57
    edited June 2018
    And still complaining about "big time" flipping. 

And restricting other people from buying it, these where still for sale after the show. 

Did I open this topic to discuss flipping? If you don't like the price of 16 euro than please skip this and keep the comments of flipping out of this topic.

Cool. I stood in line over an hour  for merch for others and then over an hour for tickets and in the queue for 36 hours in total
     Fuckin tough ride at my age and with extreme anxiety  all that time on my hands and an over active  brain
     I won't be doing it again . Too much. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    I got socks!!!
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    i'll take the 3 safe travel keychains  for 40 Euro if still around...flippers or not, i'd like to give them as gifts for people that couldnt go to the shows.

• Only have 1 left 
  • Keychains gone.
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    thank you....i missed out for a friend, it's worth it sometimes
  • Keychains gone.

you have any stickers left?
    2010- New Orleans Jazz Fest

2018- Amsterdam x2, Chicago N2

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• Yes. I have a few left.
This discussion has been closed.