Options

Loyal fanclubbers shut out of both NYC shows.

2»

Comments

• Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    you cant expect them to have tickets for every single fan club member can you ?? Is that what you think?? Seriously, I have said it before I will say it again, think of the amount of 10c tickets vs the the number of fans trying for said 10c tickets.

You think you're the only one who got shut out ????

Why shouldn't you expect that?
    Loyal fanclub fans filling an arena? what is wrong with that??
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    smithnic wrote:
    Why shouldn't you expect that?
    Loyal fanclub fans filling an arena? what is wrong with that??

Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't mean that there aren't large amounts of people that are big fans of the band, but are not fan club members. Some people are acting as if we are this snooty country club, how dare we let Joe Schmo play. Cmon guys.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    Harryj40Harryj40 Posts: 53
    Anyone else shut out of both NYC shows? I was online from 11:30 AM EST to 3 PM EST trying for both shows and never even saw a "Buy" button. Great system.
    I was too and also got shut out both shows....i got to a "BUY" button once each show but got knocked off the site both times as i tried to purchase them......i was pissed at first .......but now that i have had time to reflect i understand that only so many people can get in .......you can't fit 100 gallons of water in a 5 gallon bucket .........and up to this point i was lucky for all the other shows i tried for..........so be it......... ill try my luck with ticketmaster next
    "I know I was born
    and I know that i'll die
    the in between is mine
    I am mine"
    E.V. Pearl Jam
  • Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    Harryj40 wrote:
    I was too and also got shut out both shows....i got to a "BUY" button once each show but got knocked off the site both times as i tried to purchase them......i was pissed at first .......but now that i have had time to reflect i understand that only so many people can get in .......you can't fit 100 gallons of water in a 5 gallon bucket .........and up to this point i was lucky for all the other shows i tried for..........so be it......... ill try my luck with ticketmaster next

yea, this is where I'm at.
    Jam out with your clam out.