for trade: Eddie Vedder Sao Paulo for Eddie Vedder Minneapolis

SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
Seeing I missed last week's Minneapolis drop, will trade Sao Paulo for it, PM if interested 
Thanks 
Sdl

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    Jeremy Fefel was looking for the opposite trade. Can't remember his handle on here (if he has )
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    I would think this is a no brainer for someone.  Good luck man.  
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    Jeremy Fefel was looking for the opposite trade. Can't remember his handle on here (if he has )..edit: or maybe he's looking to do the same. i forget
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
    Jeremy Fefel was looking for the opposite trade. Can't remember his handle on here (if he has )..edit: or maybe he's looking to do the same. i forget
    Thanks Dave, can you please give him a heads up? 
    Cheers 
    Sdl

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    PM...
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
    edited May 2018
    Jeremy Fefel was looking for the opposite trade. Can't remember his handle on here (if he has )
    Dave, I'm actually in the same boat as SDL. Got the Sao Paulo, looking for the EV munk. But I think I have a trading partner found :)
    Thanks for looking out though!
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    So has the Minneapolis gained this much in trade? I thought the Mumfords were the new grails?
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    I don't think so. Sweet daddy has just been wanting this forever and has a nice Mumford trade bait
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    No action on this? Shocking!! 
    Bump for sweet daddy 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    MedozK said:
    So has the Minneapolis gained this much in trade? I thought the Mumfords were the new grails?
    Minny has taken off this past month.  
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
    MedozK said:
    Minny has taken off this past month.  
    Deservedly so. I'm surprised it's taken this long...