Options

one wish for the new album...

JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
..I sure hope the improv (was it really just an improv?) EV played as an intro at the Ohana fest last year (followed immediately by I'm so Tired) will find his way into the next record. I know, wishful thinking, but the whole thing is so beautiful and inspiring (all the opposite to what Can't Deny Me is, in my opinion). I was listeninig to it on repeat today (it's on youtube in good quality, but the best sounding version is from the aud recording of the whole show that is around). Really, as an opening track would work great, I'm sure, maybe as a sort of intro to a more uptempo guitar driven song (not Can't Deny Me, please).

Comments

• Options
    What’s the YouTube link 
    im messed
  • Options
    Stickman24Stickman24 Posts: 210
    X2
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Not difficult to find with a search on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuuZ-dcs_dE
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,061
    I hope for that improv...into “Can’t Deny Me”. Followed by a bunch of kick ass new songs that somewhere includes an 8 minute studio jam of “Of The Earth”
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    I would love some good jeff walking basslines and some killer solos. Bring back mikes natural flare . Let him wail please. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Stickman24Stickman24 Posts: 210
    Yes, more Of the Earth!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    I’d like the production to be a little more garage-y. It’s too polished and nice now.
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    edited March 2018
    A song that starts with the letter I.  I love all their I songs.
    Post edited by MK88178 on