Options

Seattle Seat Locations/Opinions.

looking to hopefully upgrade my 10C seats with a 660### and am curious if anyone has an opinion on what they would consider worth it to purchase verified tix with the chance of eating my 10C seats. I am willing to do that, but not if it moves me up 10 rows from the upper deck or a similar situation. What sections/rows would make you consider this if they are available. I know it would depend on your situation, but I’ve never seen PJ play at a baseball stadium and I am not familiar with the ballpark. If I get lucky and something good is available during my slot, I want to be able to grab knowing that I may be adding $125 to the price due to eating a 10C seat. 

Thanks for any opinions. 
KC 2010
Lincoln 2014
New York 2016
Seattle 2018
St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023

Comments

• Options
    Worst part about the whole thing is having to gamble that you "might" get better seats on TM than your high number 10C.  I just don't understand why they can't give us some kind of idea as to where our 10C seats are until July.  Heck, I'd be happy just knowing what section I'm in. 
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Yeah, that makes it tough. Hopefully I get a response here but unless I see something obvious, I will probably pass and may wait until July when I know for and then just look at the secondary market or when I’m in Seattle. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    I would look at Terrace Club (200 Level) That's where I sit for most Mariner games. Good sightlines especially in the first few rows. Biggest benefit is nice padded seats and since it's a restricted level there are much nicer restrooms, concessions, etc. basically fewer people allowed on that level. Lower Bowl and Upper deck have way more people. Not sure if they will be using the Safeco big screen for these shows but it's huge and amazingly good. Will give everyone in the stadium a nice look at the show.

• Options
    I would look at Terrace Club (200 Level) That's where I sit for most Mariner games. Good sightlines especially in the first few rows. Biggest benefit is nice padded seats and since it's a restricted level there are much nicer restrooms, concessions, etc. basically fewer people allowed on that level. Lower Bowl and Upper deck have way more people. Not sure if they will be using the Safeco big screen for these shows but it's huge and amazingly good. Will give everyone in the stadium a nice look at the show.

Thanks. This is helpful. I’m at the 11:30 slot so I can’t imagine something that good will be available but I also can imagine my 600### will be getting me anything that good so if I see it I’ll grab. Thanks again. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    jwc6160 said:

Thanks. This is helpful. I’m at the 11:30 slot so I can’t imagine something that good will be available but I also can imagine my 600### will be getting me anything that good so if I see it I’ll grab. Thanks again. 
    I am in the same slot, it's sucks getting the last time slot
  • Options
    WaitnSince67WaitnSince67 Milton, Ontario Canada Posts: 79
    Searching singles now and the options are terrible.

I got reserved for night one Seattle.  Trying the verified fan thing for night two, not much luck.  I am travelling alone, think the odds are good Ill be able to flip my reserved extra night one for a GA night 2?
    Washington, DC (June 14, 1998)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018)
    Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    jwc6160 said:

I couldn't find a pair of tickets, not even obstructed view seats, for either show, and I had the 10am slot. Maybe more tickets will free up for your slot. Good luck.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Just bought 2 for night 1 on ticketmaster. Got section 146 row 25. Works for me.....
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    jwc6160 said:

I couldn't find a pair of tickets, not even obstructed view seats, for either show, and I had the 10am slot. Maybe more tickets will free up for your slot. Good luck.
    they usually don't free up
  • Options
    Just bought 2 for night 1 on ticketmaster. Got section 146 row 25. Works for me.....
    That’s seems like a pretty good pull. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,943
    My buddy has a 500-something 10c number and he won reserved tickets for Seattle 2. I have no idea where that will put us and I'm not really worried about it. Wherever we end up we end up and if they are really, REALLY terrible we'll walk around and look for standing room.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,244
    jeffbr said:
    jwc6160 said:

You must have been doing something wrong, i pulled up 20 different options for both nights.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    I got Sec 133 for SEA Night 2. Not the greatest, but I'll take em. Nervous of what my 66X,XXX 10C tickets will be and may have some buddies coming with.
  • Options
    Nothing but 300 level left now

UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Horse2345 said:
    jeffbr said:
    jwc6160 said:

You must have been doing something wrong, i pulled up 20 different options for both nights.
    Luck of the draw, I guess. I am computer literate (an IT guy), followed the link sent in the text with the code, was already logged in ahead of time, used the code provided, etc...  No luck.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Nothing but 300 level left now

I knew I was going to get fucked with the last group time slot, total BS!
  • Options
    Pulled up lots of options for Night 2 but nothing that made me want to eat my 10C seats even sight unseen. Best I saw were low rows 300 level and high rows behind home plate. What's a little scary is some that come up for the higher price level were 15-20 rows up in the 300 level. My 10c reserved may very well be up there since I have a high number. Pretty happy to be in the building for both nights and I have GA for Missoula which should be a blast.
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    Horse2345 said:
    jeffbr said:
    jwc6160 said:

Luck of the draw, I guess. I am computer literate (an IT guy), followed the link sent in the text with the code, was already logged in ahead of time, used the code provided, etc...  No luck.
    I can still pull up unobstructed pairs,  although level 300. I had 147,146,133,125, 246,245 .......
  • Options
    PN3987PN3987 Portland, OR Posts: 34
    A pair for Seattle Night 1, sec 114 row 6.  Im happy.  Hard tickets too so I can sell them if I can't get all the time off.  Fan club pit for Seattle Night 2 will not be missed 
  • Options
    Night 2 looks sold out.
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    Curious if anyone's seen a show at Safeco and how impacted the "obstructed view" seats might be. I managed to grab a pair in Section 148 which looks like it *should* provide a pretty decent view of the stage... 
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    Horse2345 said:
    jeffbr said:
    jwc6160 said:

Were you going for four by any chance? I didn't have any problems going for a pair. 
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 241
    Got Field N Row 36 for N2 for my friends.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Night 2 looks sold out.
    great looks like I got fucked with the 11:30 time slot, this is major bullshit
  • Options
    I still haven’t gotten my code. Interested to see what was held back for the 1:30. From the sound of it, my high 10C tickets are probably what I am going to end up with. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    Well, I guess this was all pointless. 5 min to go and I haven’t received my code. I must have screwed something up somehow. No idea, I have the confirm thwt says I was selected. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    jwc6160 said:
    Well, I guess this was all pointless. 5 min to go and I haven’t received my code. I must have screwed something up somehow. No idea, I have the confirm thwt says I was selected. 
    I see you posting a lot, and your worried about bad seats. I pulled a section 111 for Seattle. You can buy it from me for face value if you come up dry
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    I see you posting a lot, and your worried about bad seats. I pulled a section 111 for Seattle. You can buy it from me for face value if you come up dry
    He already has 10c seats! Unreal
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    thanks I will take you up on it if I don't get anything, I have not receive my text with the code and it started 5 minutes ago
  • Options
    Got my code right before. I only saw obstructed views in the lower level for a few seconds then it had singles in the upper corner after that. I passed. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022