Options

2018 Winter Olympics

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Annafalk said:
    Thank you :) 
    We all need relaxing hobbies.
    I've given up on finding someone. My niece told me I don't try which is true but I am just over it. Sorry to derail here haha.
    Back to the olympics.

You will find someone...it’s not easy, but you will...your a good person...have faith...

ive been with the same person going on 30 years ... but we are living a part .... I have faith that it’ll work out ... just have faith...
    You’re a good person ;)
    +1
    Thank you...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Watched the dance short program...can not see another team defeating Moir and Virtue (Canadians)...I just wish those goofy Americans that won the ice dance goal would be there...just to get their ass kicked...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Woman’s hockey on soon, Canada vs Russia.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Not really sure why a curler would use PED’s...did they get the b sample back?  Last I heard is they thought the results from the a sample might be compromised...if he did use ped’s...that too bad for his partner...good for Norway.

if the Norwegians are upgraded, what’s the chance that they re-do the medal ceremony?  Of course that could only happen if the curlers are still nearby...

then in the other thing is...the IOC allowed Russians athletes to compete...and this is the thanks they get...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I believe that they still need to get the b sample back.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    I believe that they still need to get the b sample back.
    That’s what I thought ... the athlete made me suspicious ... he turned in nis medal and credentials and lest the athletes villige real quick.

it wouldn’t surprise me if they say the a sample is fine ... the IOC doesn’t like to look bad ... allowing Russia in the Olympics after their doping scandal doesn’t look good for Russia or the IOC...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Why is woman’s hockey still in the Olympics...absolutely zero comp between Canada and the US...I wish the IOC would put woman’s hockey on notice...if it doesn’t get more competitive  at Beijing...then it’ll be removed...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    The 2 men bobsleigh was fantastic...Canada and Germany tied for the gold...it was a beutiful scene at the finish line...both the German and Canadian team were on the track...Great sportsmanship.  Coincidently 20 years ago we also tied  for the gold medal...Canadians, we like to share...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited February 2018
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    It did make me smile i mean curling and deugs don't really go hand in hand and what possible advantage can drugs give... fuckin sweep faster?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Almost over now?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The 2 men bobsleigh was fantastic...Canada and Germany tied for the gold...it was a beutiful scene at the finish line...both the German and Canadian team were on the track...Great sportsmanship.  Coincidently 20 years ago we also tied  for the gold medal...Canadians, we like to share...
    I just saw this heartwarming. Really great to watch the aftermath
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    It did make me smile i mean curling and deugs don't really go hand in hand and what possible advantage can drugs give... fuckin sweep faster?
    I’m pretty sure there would be no advantage ... curling is as much technic and trying you out think your opponent...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Almost over now?
    Only a week left...this obviously upsets you...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Almost over now?
    Another week? Are you kidding me?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, just sit back, relax and enjoy some very fine athleticism...watch curling...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Curling is rife with junkies
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

You mean shuffleboard on ice? It's one of the few events I've enjoyed.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

You mean shuffleboard on ice? It's one of the few events I've enjoyed.

I’m glad you enjoy...I enjoy as well.

its a lot tougher to play than you would think.  I’ve played a few times, I have trouble getting the rocks to stop before they hit the end.  Frustrating.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Almost over now?
    Don't worry just watch reruns of the superbowl.
    Fuck the Olympics. Go birds.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    That Russian swept so fast that the ice melted.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,917
    Very much enjoying the coverage.  The double gold in the two-man bobsleigh was fantastic.  An replica of the Nagano games twenty years ago, with both the Canadians and Germans sharing the podium.  It is such a crazy sport when it comes down to 100ths/sec.

Did anyone watch the ice dancing final last night?  I'm ecstatic for Virtue & Moir, an Olympic gold is an amazing way to end their careers.  They skated beautifully and in the short skate the night before, they were utterly flawless.  But I believe that the French couple should have taken the gold last night. Their skate was perfection.  They skated like V & M from the night before.  Flawless!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    The the ice dance was fantastic...

They needed a perfect skate to claim gold...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465

Almost over now?
    Another week? Are you kidding me?

cue your birds DVD and get your freak on.

commie.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    thank god Vonn left tiger. major mistake, but she recovered.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    She seems like a phony too.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    She seems like a phony too.
    biggest phonies in sport:

a-fraud
    tiger
    sloppi

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Very much enjoying the coverage.  The double gold in the two-man bobsleigh was fantastic.  An replica of the Nagano games twenty years ago, with both the Canadians and Germans sharing the podium.  It is such a crazy sport when it comes down to 100ths/sec.

Did anyone watch the ice dancing final last night?  I'm ecstatic for Virtue & Moir, an Olympic gold is an amazing way to end their careers.  They skated beautifully and in the short skate the night before, they were utterly flawless.  But I believe that the French couple should have taken the gold last night. Their skate was perfection.  They skated like V & M from the night before.  Flawless!
    Yes. I agree with you. The French pairs dance was so lyrical and flowing...just beautiful! But I'm happy Virtue & Mohr got their gold too..after all the years together and coming back after time off. I loved their rock n roll program ending with Santana's music more than the long Moulin rouge dance. The French couple is young...I'm sure they'll have many victories ahead.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Judged sports are always subjective ... but in the case of the ice dance, the judges got it ... Virtue and Moir were perfect, Scott had been saying for year, if they perfectly they’re tough to beat ... Canadian skaters have been screwed over for years by the crooked figure judging ... I’m just glad the Judges got it right...

mens hockey sucks...no two ways about, international hockey is just boring...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I’m listening on the radio at Sweden vs Germany in hockey, it’s really exciting!!!!