Options

please close

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,646
    edited February 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha  Nice.  My son and I do the Nu River in WV and the upper Gorge.. We're down for the more aggressive stuff.  I'll have to check to see what the little one can handle.  

Nicely done, again.  Thanks!  
    I've done the 2 day Gaulley river run with the 8 class 5's in it.  GREAT run!!!
    Are you doing this trip?  I'm pumped to see how it compares.. although I bet the water isn't as warm as WV.  I was surprised to learn that the river flows north from NC.  
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,634
    Hey Missoula!!!

who wants to win some posters?

we need a few Missoula’s!!!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/268710/2018-tour-contest-to-win-2018-posters-to-help-oyr-given-to-live

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha  Nice.  My son and I do the Nu River in WV and the upper Gorge.. We're down for the more aggressive stuff.  I'll have to check to see what the little one can handle.  

Are you doing this trip?  I'm pumped to see how it compares.. although I bet the water isn't as warm as WV.  I was surprised to learn that the river flows north from NC.  
    I don't think it will compare to the Gaulley river as that is a top 10 river but I wouldn't mind doing this trip.  I will look at the time frame and see if i can make it!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,646
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I don't think it will compare to the Gaulley river as that is a top 10 river but I wouldn't mind doing this trip.  I will look at the time frame and see if i can make it!
    Definitely not the upper Gauley in September...I agree there.  I was thinking more like the New or the lower.  Considering 6 and up can do this trip, it will probably not be very intense, but I"m sure it will be beautiful and fun.  
  • Options
    RBAlive2727RBAlive2727 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    RM162643 said:
    I dont think my wife wants me spending a bunch of time fly fishing(this is our 10 yr wedding anniversary trip) so probably just leave that gear at home for this trip. Recommdations on things to do would be great. Half tempted to cruise to Glacier for a day but i know its still over 3 hours. Really just getting excited to be back in MT. Probably nothing wrong with just hanging out around Missoula too..Cant wait til August!
    If you are looking for something to do. We are organizing a 10 Club/Family & Friends White Water Rafting Trip @ the Alberton Gorge. I have gotten the rates down to $49/per person for 4 Hours. Sunday August 12th @ 2PM. This link is the Event Page on Facebook. Let me know if  you have any questions or are interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/1984738221846736/

This looks awesome!!!
    It will be a great time and hope to see you there. I will have an official sign up link soon with promo code. Also as in PJ fashion I am have some special merch made as well. 

10 Club Alberton Gorge Custom Merchandise (Thread)

T-Shirts: $10 or Less 
    Koozies: Free!!! (Cause We All Love Koozies)

YOU WANT A SHIRT? Comment below or send PMon how many you are wanting by saying +1, +2,etc...include your size. (Adult Size T-Shirts Only) I need a solid head count on this to see what type of pricing we are looking at. I'm trying to keep them under $10 to cover cost of screen printing and shipping.

T-Shirt Color(White) w/ multicolored print

(DEADLINE)
    May 1, 2018: May 1st is the deadline for the T-Shirts.

Koozies I plan on bring up 50-75 and those will be first come first serve type of basis. (Example if you have a family of 4, you will be eligible for 1 Koozie) If there are any left over then you can get more than 1. Again these will be free!

Koozie Color: Mix of White w/ Maroon Print & Maroon w/White Print

**I will have a table set up for T-Shirts & Koozies when you check in!

Post edited by RBAlive2727 on
    6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    8/20/16 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1
    8/13/18 Missoula**MT WA-Grizz Stadium 
    8/18/18 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1 
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    derbydave said:
    PJ_ROCKS said:
    derbydave said:
    RKCNDY said:
    I will NOT be hosting a steak night in Missoula this tour...Lolo Steakhouse can go fuck themselves.

I'm in for Missoula and was wondering if there will be beer can hats available this year?? :rofl:

i do believe i can find you the picture i took of said beer can hat....

let the good times roll

YES...PLEASE!!!

Here you go!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1