Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    lavila said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrk2 said:
    Found a nice hotel near the Ziggo Dome ( sorry if this is a repeat from some earlier year's rumor thread...)

Is that a shower in the middle of the room?  da heck?!
    Cheaper rooms have the toilet instead  =)
    Scruffy likes to use the shower for that as well. Dual purpose, saves water, saves space and if really spices things up for them. 

To each their own. Who am I to say?!?!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    Cosimo82 said:
    Jimmi said:
    if the amsterdam-pinkpop change,will  happens,seems we start on 23rd.( think most likely second german gets the prague date.)
    and ziggo gets 2 shows in the end of tour. 
     i dont see how the rest of shows will change..seems all rest stays  as planned.
    So will it be pinkpop yes 😁 or pinkpop no😥?
    Thanks!
    It s a No pinkpop i assume
    ...which would make it impossible for locals and non 10clubbers to obtain tickets for the dutch concerts...
  • Options
    IkePetitIkePetit Posts: 14
    edited November 2019
    Last day for the early bird tickets in Lolla Paris. 
    Line up announcement for Lolla Paris is close. Single day tickets will be available just after.
    So the entire PJ 2020 Euro tour might be announce this friday???
    Post edited by IkePetit on
    1996 : Paris (Le Zénith)  /  2000Paris (Bercy)  /  2006 : Marseille (Le Dôme), Paris (Bercy)  /  2010 : Arras (Main Square)
    2012 : Arras (Main Square), Berlin I & II (O2 World)  /  2014 : Berlin (Wuhlheide)  /  2018 : Kraków (Tauron Arena), Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi)
    2022 : Zürich (Hallenstadion), Paris (Lollapalooza) 
  • Options
    REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    So guys roughly what dates we thinking for the Amsterdam gigs?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    edited November 2019
    lavila said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrk2 said:
    Found a nice hotel near the Ziggo Dome ( sorry if this is a repeat from some earlier year's rumor thread...)

Scruffy likes to use the shower for that as well. Dual purpose, saves water, saves space and if really spices things up for them. 

You know how I roll.  
    Seriously, why the hell would a shower be in the middle of the room?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    REDVED said:
    probably 2 days after Paris? So July 21st/22nd maybe?
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 258
    JPPJ84 said:
    REDVED said:
    probably 2 days after Paris? So July 21st/22nd maybe?

That would be awesome as its my 40th on the 21st - perfect way to celebrate 🎉 
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Reserved at a&o frankfurt galluswarte, really cheap. 2km far from venue...unlucky no shower in the middle of the room 
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Free cancellation ;)
  • Options
    hi everyone, amazing if that rumors turn out to be true. recently I rediscovered my love for PJ, and now I'm aiming for my first concerts after 20 years.
    will def. going to Vienna, and 2 or 3 more.  :)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    Gotta say I am a little unsure on what to do now that Amsterdam is closing the tour. I had an easy decision on shows I was going to do with the spicy 3 but with Amsterdam closing thats a hard one to miss too and I can only do one set. 
  • Options
    Worth keeping euro 2020 in mind, only game that clashes based on the rumors is Copenhagen but likely to disrupt travel and increase hotels etc.. On the plus side will be good atmosphere in many of the places this summer and who doesn't like Pearl Jam and SOCCERBALL!!
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    PJNB said:
    Gotta say I am a little unsure on what to do now that Amsterdam is closing the tour. I had an easy decision on shows I was going to do with the spicy 3 but with Amsterdam closing thats a hard one to miss too and I can only do one set. 
    We want to do Amsterdam too. Had a blast last year when I went alone. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    LuigiCS said:
    EMC77 said:
    LuigiCS said:
    Well it looks like there will be some interesting venues for this Euro Tour. Disappointed by the italian promoter that will take them to the "infamous" Imola

Never been to Imola, is there something wrong with it?? Am planning on going...

It's suposed to be at the Autodromo Enzo e dino Ferrari, a big open space
    Exactly. One of those places filled with tens of thousands of people. Bad acoustic and terrible view
    If they have a Pit for 10c , then all is forgiven. Acoustics and view tend to be fine when you are close to the stage. But yes, if it’s anything like idays Milan in 2018 , then i’d have to seriously reconsider. ( Have a B&B reserved only 3kms away , so accomodation is all sorted)
  • Options
    macraemacrae Posts: 19
    Would someone mind reposting the most up to date "best guess" schedule at this point.  I'm having trouble finding on past pages.  
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    Cosimo82 said:
    maxsiep said:

Similar like that ?

PEARL JAM 2020 TOUR RUMOURS 

23 June – Frankfurt Festhalle

25 June – Berlin, DE

27 June – Lollapalooza Stockholm, SE

29 June – Royal Arena, Copenhagen, DK

02 July – Rock Werchter, BE

05 July – Imola, IT

07 July – Vienna, AU

10 July – London, UK

13 July – Lodz, PL

15 July – Budapest, HU

17 July – Zürich, CH

19 July – Lollapalooza Paris, FR

21 July - Amsterdam 

Last rumored list ;) some gives pj at pinkpop on 21/06 as solid rumor.

Don't know if this is the best guess, but it seems to be solid.
  • Options
    Mike76Mike76 Posts: 14
    IkePetit said:
    retro said:
    Who was 100% sure about Prague on June 23? Does he know if it was postponed or not?
    And what about the 17th Zurich? can't it also be the Montreux Festival?

,its indoor show that one
    Great if it's indoor!!! So there's only two choices : Hallenstadion in Zurich or the PostFinance Arena in Bern. The Geneva Arena seems to be too small, despite the fact that it's a great venue (I saw Iron Maiden there in 2018).
    I really hope that the Switzerland gig will be the 17th of july. So it will be a great week-end with the show at Lollapalooza Paris the 19th!!!
    There's a brand new arena in Lausanne too that can hold 13'000, could be a good choice too!
  • Options
    colonel coolcolonel cool Bern Posts: 32
    Mike76 said:
    IkePetit said:
    retro said:
    Who was 100% sure about Prague on June 23? Does he know if it was postponed or not?
    And what about the 17th Zurich? can't it also be the Montreux Festival?

,its indoor show that one
    Great if it's indoor!!! So there's only two choices : Hallenstadion in Zurich or the PostFinance Arena in Bern. The Geneva Arena seems to be too small, despite the fact that it's a great venue (I saw Iron Maiden there in 2018).
    I really hope that the Switzerland gig will be the 17th of july. So it will be a great week-end with the show at Lollapalooza Paris the 19th!!!
    There's a brand new arena in Lausanne too that can hold 13'000, could be a good choice too!
    They habe never played in the french part of switzerland. As much as i'm informed that would be more or less the first big gig in that hall. I would be a surprise if PJ goes to lausanne. 
    Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    mcgruff10 said:
    lavila said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrk2 said:

You know how I roll.  
    Seriously, why the hell would a shower be in the middle of the room?!
    Not just that, but there also appear to be no curtains on the window. These days, I think people can get in serious shit for being naked in front of hotel windows.

Hmmm....is this what hotel rooms in Hedonism are like?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    So I have tickets for Eurocup Round of 16 in Bilbao June 28 and Glasgow June 30

Doing that run of Frankfurt, Berlin, Bilbao, Copenhagen, and Glasgow in a week is gonna be tiring and expensive lol

looking at flying back to dc, work for a week and come back for Spicy 3 + Amsterdam x2
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    No chance Italy x2? 
  • Options
    I hope the delayed announcement of the tour is cause they are planning an Irish date 😬😬😬🙏🙏🙏🙏

Slane 93

Dublin 96

Dublin 00

Hamilton 05

Dublin 06

Poland 07 London 07

West Palm Beach 08 Tampa 08

Berlin 09 Manchester 09 London 09

Dublin 10 Belfast 10

Manchester 12 1+2

Leeds 14 Milton Keynes14

EV Manchester 12

EV Dublin 17

Mirrorball Dublin 95

• Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 159
    Planning our first trip to Europe around this. Berlin and Copenhagen seem pretty solid. Has anyone ever taken the night train from Berlin to Malmo?
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    maxsiepmaxsiep Cologne - Germany Posts: 27
    camhendy said:
    Planning our first trip to Europe around this. Berlin and Copenhagen seem pretty solid. Has anyone ever taken the night train from Berlin to Malmo?
    No. But why to Malmö? You need to step out in Kopenhagen;)
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    No chance Italy x2? 
    Tell us, LOL.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    edited November 2019
    camhendy said:
    I‘ve taken that train during the day but that probably doesn’t help. If you’re asking yourself whether you’d get a decent amount of sleep on a night train then the answer is no. It’s fun though 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    No chance Italy x2? 
    there is no second italian show on the plan 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    Announce this thing allready!!! So we can get on with our planning.
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    PJ Freak said:
    I hope the delayed announcement of the tour is cause they are planning an Irish date 😬😬😬🙏🙏🙏🙏
    Second that...but don´t give it much chance
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    915k views ! Is it the most ever seen thread of the forum ?
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?