Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well it looks like there will be some interesting venues for this Euro Tour. Disappointed by the italian promoter that will take them to the "infamous" Imola
    2006: Turin - Pistoia| 2010: Venice | 2012: Berlin | 2014: Milan - Trieste | 2018: London - Milan - Padua | 2022: Zurich
  • Options
    Ending with Amsterdam seems to be a great way to end the tour with a bang.

https://youtu.be/mls9T8Fec2o
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,000
    LuigiCS said:
    Well it looks like there will be some interesting venues for this Euro Tour. Disappointed by the italian promoter that will take them to the "infamous" Imola
    Yeah, not great for either Italy or UK this time round. Although I don't think either of us can complain given the shows we've had on the past two Euro tours!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,400
    Did I miss what the potential venue will be for Budapest?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    The Rock said:
    This looks like the one : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A1szl%C3%B3_Papp_Budapest_Sports_Arena
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    LuigiCS said:

Never been to Imola, is there something wrong with it?? Am planning on going...
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    The Rock said:
    This looks like the one : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A1szl%C3%B3_Papp_Budapest_Sports_Arena
    Excellent, thanks.
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    LuigiCS said:

It's suposed to be at the Autodromo Enzo e dino Ferrari, a big open space
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    edited November 2019
    I'm out if the Frankfurt show will take place on 23rd of June. The prices for accomodation are over the hill on that day :|
  • Options
    PJWrelandPJWreland Malmö, Sweden Posts: 39
    DaughterX said:
    I'm out if the Frankfurt show will take place on 23rd of June. The prices for accomodation are over the hill on that day :|
    I just booked Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City Center for 173,20 Euro for two night including breakfast. Think that's a good deal. Close to the venue :)
    2000: Roskilde
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Copenhagen
    2009: Berlin
    2010: Berlin
    2012: Prague, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    2014: Amsterdam x2, Berlin, Stockholm
    2015: Rio de Janeirio
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami 
    2018: Krakow, Berlin 
    2020: Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen
  • Options
    I hope these rumoured dates are correct because they work out nicely for me. I've managed to get the week of July 13th booked off work and hotels seem quite reasonable for Budapest :)
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    How do you already know dates and city's for the next tour? Nothing has been confirmed yet. Still there are people already planning trips and booking hotels. I'm as eager as the next guy, but even if the rumors are true, I'm booking nothing on a hunch.

If Amsterdam is in play again. I'm there. The same for Werchter.
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Jimmi said:
    if the amsterdam-pinkpop change,will  happens,seems we start on 23rd.( think most likely second german gets the prague date.)
    and ziggo gets 2 shows in the end of tour. 
     i dont see how the rest of shows will change..seems all rest stays  as planned.
    So will it be pinkpop yes 😁 or pinkpop no😥?
    Thanks!
    It s a No pinkpop i assume
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    I'm also very curious how they are going to make this work alongside Euro 2020
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    Frankfurt 23/06 is awsome!! 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,026
    edited November 2019
    The Rock said:
    I hope these rumoured dates are correct because they work out nicely for me. I've managed to get the week of July 13th booked off work and hotels seem quite reasonable for Budapest :)
    You thinking of doing all 3 in a row or just Budapest? We booked the Green Hotel. Its close to the venue and a bit cheaper than the Danubius hotel. 
  • Options
    DaughterX said:
    I think it’s because there is a fair during that time. Try the b&b hotel at Frankfurt main station, prices are 99€ currently. And the b&b hotels are quite ok
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    LuigiCS said:

Nothing wrong, but there s nothing. You can choose bologna or even florence as accomodation!!
  • Options
    PJWreland said:
    DaughterX said:
    I just booked Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City Center for 173,20 Euro for two night including breakfast. Think that's a good deal. Close to the venue :)
    Thanks for the hint :-) Compared to the rates in this day that's definitely a good deal. Maybe I should spend the money as long as I can.
  • Options
    Cosimo82 said:
    LuigiCS said:

Nothing wrong, but there s nothing. You can choose bologna or even florence as accomodation!!
    There are some hotels or B&B in Imola (I live there), my opinion is that Florence is too far away, Bologna is half an hour by train and a quite long walk from the station to the venue (it depends on where the entrance will be)
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    no code said:
    How do you already know dates and city's for the next tour? Nothing has been confirmed yet. Still there are people already planning trips and booking hotels. I'm as eager as the next guy, but even if the rumors are true, I'm booking nothing on a hunch.

We trust Dimi and free cancellation is our best friend right now ;)
  • Options
    EMC77 said:
    LuigiCS said:

It's suposed to be at the Autodromo Enzo e dino Ferrari, a big open space
    Exactly. One of those places filled with tens of thousands of people. Bad acoustic and terrible view
    2006: Turin - Pistoia| 2010: Venice | 2012: Berlin | 2014: Milan - Trieste | 2018: London - Milan - Padua | 2022: Zurich
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    JPPJ84 said:
    no code said:

We trust Dimi and free cancellation is our best friend right now ;)
    +1
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Found a nice hotel near the Ziggo Dome ( sorry if this is a repeat from some earlier year's rumor thread...)

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    DaughterX said:
    I think it’s because there is a fair during that time. Try the b&b hotel at Frankfurt main station, prices are 99€ currently. And the b&b hotels are quite ok
    Thanks! :)  That's what I suspected. I stayed at a B&B hotel in another city, so I guess you're right.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    mrk2 said:
    Found a nice hotel near the Ziggo Dome ( sorry if this is a repeat from some earlier year's rumor thread...)

Is that a shower in the middle of the room?  da heck?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    mrk2 said:

i need a female roomate for this one.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrk2 said:

Cheaper rooms have the toilet instead  =)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    lavila said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrk2 said:

Cheaper rooms have the toilet instead  =)
     hahhahahaahahahhha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61
    mrk2 said:

i need a female roomate for this one.
    It has red light district all over the room