IAFF Firefighter convention in Seattle in August

Any other 10 club members here that are firefighters that are going to the IAFF convention in Seattle this year....that is the SAME EXACT week of these shows??
This is crazy that this his happening this way.  I'm coming from across the country for this convention and it just so happens PJ is playing now!!

And for those that don't know...this firefighter convention is a BIG deal.  It happens every 2 years in different cities across the country.  A couple thousand union firefighters from across the country meet up for a week of business and activities.

Seattle as a city is going to be very busy.  It's going to be packed full.

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    thank you for your service keeping us safe here at home
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Gvn2fly said:
    Any other 10 club members here that are firefighters that are going to the IAFF convention in Seattle this year....that is the SAME EXACT week of these shows??
    This is crazy that this his happening this way.  I'm coming from across the country for this convention and it just so happens PJ is playing now!!

And for those that don't know...this firefighter convention is a BIG deal.  It happens every 2 years in different cities across the country.  A couple thousand union firefighters from across the country meet up for a week of business and activities.

Seattle as a city is going to be very busy.  It's going to be packed full.
    Good to know.  Im a FF down in San Diego, so maybe Ill attend as well.  Thanks for sharing the info.
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Stockton Fire right here (CA). Good chance I’ll be making the trip up.