President Oprah? President The Rock?

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2018
    I would totally vote for Opera if she were running against Hillbilly Rotten Clinton!  I would also probably vote for The Rock over Opera...
    Let’s hope none of the above happens...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,565
    I think Oprah’s compassion and empathy and position in life are essentially the anti-trump. And I could be over generalizing, but this seems to have given millions of people a sense of emotional relief and some vision of seeing our way out of the trump disaster. We probably need this in January, 2018, but is it what we need in November, 2020? Or do we need more of an expert vision?
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    You all need a president who knows what they're doing. It is hilarious to think that Donal Trump is the President of the United States of America. That has become my measuring stick for when someone tells me that something is unlikely. I remind them, how unlikely is it when we are living in a world where Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America, honestly man? :bee:
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    BS44325 said:

I think that's a pretty massive assumption to make about her character. But I share the same sentiment about her ability to run the country. how would she deal with N Korea? Send Jong Un a gift bag from fifth avenue?
    This is sexism.
    no, it's a joke based on what she did for her audience on her show. if you think i'm the least bit sexist, you haven't been paying attention. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited January 2018
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    KC138045 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I'm still holding out hope for President Qualified Candidate Who Knows How To Govern And Inspires People To Follow Them.
    This!  We need a president who can bring the country together, not divide it further.
    Don't sell Oprah short...she has the potential to do this.
    you think a black woman can unite a country that still holds neo-nazi rallies and people who protest against no longer celebrating the confederate flag? you think a BLACK WOMAN can do this?
    Uhhh...absolutely....a back man did it only a few short years ago. 
    so now you are giving obama credit for uniting the country? he was a great president, but if anything, the hatred started to bubble when he was elected. and it is now boiling over. 
    Now hang on one second...everybody on here knows that I am no Obama supporter but let there be no doubt that his 2008 campaign was brilliantly executed on a theme of unity... "There is no red state, there is no blue state...etc.". On the day of his inauguration it was a magnificent moment and at that time he had the opportunity to be the uniter that he campaigned as. Unfortunately the Pelosi/Reid congress took a different approach and took the agenda far to the left. The reason I did not like Obama is that for all his talk of unity I had a feeling that when all was said and done he was at heart one of "them" and would be fully on board with the plan. The "hatred" you speak of was not a racist outcry to a black man. It was an outcry against the hard left progressive agenda. I've said this a million times but nobody on here is willing to accept it. You would much rather prefer that people are resisting skin colour instead of your ideas. I get it...mentally that is too hard to process. Nevertheless thousands of Obama voters in the rust belt switched there support to Trump. They thought they were getting a unifier but instead got militant progressivism so they said fuck it and voted for a son of a bitch in 2016. That doesn't mean though that these voters are lost to democrats forever. They will appreciate Trump's results but at some point they will tire of the 24/7 fist fight. The question for democrats is who will be the democratic candidate that can capitalize on Trump's results. The rust belt voter will eventually want a unifier even if she is a black woman! What they won't want however is a return to militant progressivism. Oprah has been in their living room for years. She has the ability to be their candidate.
    sorry, completely disagree. and you can keep ramming it down all of our throats how much smarter you are than everyone else, but the vitriol and blind hatred of the man was not because of his policies alone. I would wage that it was a combination, but more racially motivated than you are willing to admit. there is a massive racism problem in the US that reared its ugly head once he was office, a problem everyone thought had gone away. 

am I saying all republicans are racist? not at all. But a lot are. 

they didn't switch parties because of Obama's policies. they switched because the government didn't solve all their problems like they continue to hope it will. Trump promised them he would bring back their dying industries so they didn't have to make any of the hard choices themselves. that's what people do, unfortunately. and it worked. 
    You do not completely disagree...your last paragraph basically rephrases what I said. Maybe I am much smarter...maybe I'm a genius in fact. A very stable genius! Also...manufacturing jobs are growing again...it isn't the resurrection of dying industry but it's a start. Oprah has the ability to capitalize on that where Bernie cannot.
    um, no it doesn't. you said they left obama for trump because of obama's "militant progressivism". I said they left because he didn't fix something that shouldn't be fixed. 

how does being very successful in business make someone relatable to the common person? it doesn't. her life growing up poor makes her relatable, being rich and famous now further distances her from them.  
    It is the type of business she was in. You don't have the highest ratings in day time talk for a million years in a row without knowing a little bit about your audience. Her type of success required her to understand the american viewer across the entire country. I guarantee you that her people spent hour and hours learning about the american people's like and dislikes, their needs and their wants. This ability to know the audience and to deliver in their language year after year completely stem from her brilliance. In the end this is what politics is all about and I have no doubt that she could translate this strength into good governance. Many of you need to get over your anti-business tendencies. There is nothing special about the political class before you. 
    no one, at least certainly not me, have anti-business tendencies. equating running a business with running the country is laughable. success in the private sector is nothing like successfully navigating policy. 

i would take a psychologist or engineer over a business mogul any day of the week. we need intelligent, and just as importantly, socially and environmentally conscious people in office, not someone who simply knows how to motivate their staff and make a buck. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    I think Oprah’s compassion and empathy and position in life are essentially the anti-trump. And I could be over generalizing, but this seems to have given millions of people a sense of emotional relief and some vision of seeing our way out of the trump disaster. We probably need this in January, 2018, but is it what we need in November, 2020? Or do we need more of an expert vision?
    I think everyone just needs to stop for a second and really truly consider that fact that one good speech given at the Golden Globe awards seems so fucking incredible to everyone and has given millions reason to qualify another TV star for president. Shit is skewed, lol. And Oprah isn't quite the anti-Trump. She's still an ultra-rich TV personality and business person who loves herself so much that she puts only herself on every single edition of her self-titled magazine.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    i think people are just looking so desperately for their next political saviour, anyone who speaks eloquently in public, seems to have morals, has half a brain, that anyone with those qualities will work at this point. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,565
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think everyone just needs to stop for a second and really truly consider that fact that one good speech given at the Golden Globe awards seems so fucking incredible to everyone and has given millions reason to qualify another TV star for president. Shit is skewed, lol. And Oprah isn't quite the anti-Trump. She's still an ultra-rich TV personality and business person who loves herself so much that she puts only herself on every single edition of her self-titled magazine.
    More of anti-trump in the interpersonal sense with being able to connect with people. Also with regard to race, gender and background. Her name’s been dropped out there before regarding running for office, and then I think you have a zillion people watching her at the same time they’re hoping we have someone to lead us out of this mess. 
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    KC138045 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I'm still holding out hope for President Qualified Candidate Who Knows How To Govern And Inspires People To Follow Them.
    This!  We need a president who can bring the country together, not divide it further.
    Don't sell Oprah short...she has the potential to do this.
    you think a black woman can unite a country that still holds neo-nazi rallies and people who protest against no longer celebrating the confederate flag? you think a BLACK WOMAN can do this?
    Uhhh...absolutely....a back man did it only a few short years ago. 
    so now you are giving obama credit for uniting the country? he was a great president, but if anything, the hatred started to bubble when he was elected. and it is now boiling over. 
    Now hang on one second...everybody on here knows that I am no Obama supporter but let there be no doubt that his 2008 campaign was brilliantly executed on a theme of unity... "There is no red state, there is no blue state...etc.". On the day of his inauguration it was a magnificent moment and at that time he had the opportunity to be the uniter that he campaigned as. Unfortunately the Pelosi/Reid congress took a different approach and took the agenda far to the left. The reason I did not like Obama is that for all his talk of unity I had a feeling that when all was said and done he was at heart one of "them" and would be fully on board with the plan. The "hatred" you speak of was not a racist outcry to a black man. It was an outcry against the hard left progressive agenda. I've said this a million times but nobody on here is willing to accept it. You would much rather prefer that people are resisting skin colour instead of your ideas. I get it...mentally that is too hard to process. Nevertheless thousands of Obama voters in the rust belt switched there support to Trump. They thought they were getting a unifier but instead got militant progressivism so they said fuck it and voted for a son of a bitch in 2016. That doesn't mean though that these voters are lost to democrats forever. They will appreciate Trump's results but at some point they will tire of the 24/7 fist fight. The question for democrats is who will be the democratic candidate that can capitalize on Trump's results. The rust belt voter will eventually want a unifier even if she is a black woman! What they won't want however is a return to militant progressivism. Oprah has been in their living room for years. She has the ability to be their candidate.
    sorry, completely disagree. and you can keep ramming it down all of our throats how much smarter you are than everyone else, but the vitriol and blind hatred of the man was not because of his policies alone. I would wage that it was a combination, but more racially motivated than you are willing to admit. there is a massive racism problem in the US that reared its ugly head once he was office, a problem everyone thought had gone away. 

am I saying all republicans are racist? not at all. But a lot are. 

they didn't switch parties because of Obama's policies. they switched because the government didn't solve all their problems like they continue to hope it will. Trump promised them he would bring back their dying industries so they didn't have to make any of the hard choices themselves. that's what people do, unfortunately. and it worked. 
    You do not completely disagree...your last paragraph basically rephrases what I said. Maybe I am much smarter...maybe I'm a genius in fact. A very stable genius! Also...manufacturing jobs are growing again...it isn't the resurrection of dying industry but it's a start. Oprah has the ability to capitalize on that where Bernie cannot.
    um, no it doesn't. you said they left obama for trump because of obama's "militant progressivism". I said they left because he didn't fix something that shouldn't be fixed. 

how does being very successful in business make someone relatable to the common person? it doesn't. her life growing up poor makes her relatable, being rich and famous now further distances her from them.  
    It is the type of business she was in. You don't have the highest ratings in day time talk for a million years in a row without knowing a little bit about your audience. Her type of success required her to understand the american viewer across the entire country. I guarantee you that her people spent hour and hours learning about the american people's like and dislikes, their needs and their wants. This ability to know the audience and to deliver in their language year after year completely stem from her brilliance. In the end this is what politics is all about and I have no doubt that she could translate this strength into good governance. Many of you need to get over your anti-business tendencies. There is nothing special about the political class before you. 
    yeah, her audience was middle aged housewives. pretty hard to tap into that. people who want to escape the boredom of their daily lives for 60 minutes. how the fuck is that in touch with the average voter or their day to day plight? it's not. it's in touch with fluff and knowing how to market it as something of substance. do you think dr phil or phil donahue would be good as president too just because they had a successful daytime talk show?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    More of anti-trump in the interpersonal sense with being able to connect with people. Also with regard to race, gender and background. Her name’s been dropped out there before regarding running for office, and then I think you have a zillion people watching her at the same time they’re hoping we have someone to lead us out of this mess. 
    Yes, people have mentioned her before... I always thought it was a fairly ridiculous idea, lol. Although I think it is a fair bit less ridiculous than The Rock running.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    You all need a president who knows what they're doing. It is hilarious to think that Donal Trump is the President of the United States of America. That has become my measuring stick for when someone tells me that something is unlikely. I remind them, how unlikely is it when we are living in a world where Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America, honestly man? :bee:
    Exactly.  Who would have ever thought Donald The Clown would become POTUS?  How unlikely that is!  Now I can say I'm not giving up hope that I might win the lottery (or the thought that I could get struck by lightning twice).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Kunstler's take on Oprah for POTUS.  SOme good points here.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/fairy-tale/

Am I imagining that Oprah Winfrey launched her presidential campaign last night at the Golden Globes Awards? Well, why not? Unlike the Golden Golem of Greatness, skulking fiery and furious in his lonesome White House tweet chamber, Americans of all identity persuasions love Oprah. Unlike the president, who attained “stable [for now] genius” status without ever reading a book, Oprah displays real curiosity about this vexing and wondrous world, and an eagerness to engage with it. Unlike the maestro of the janky Trump brand, with his penchant for serial bankruptcy and stiffing the help, Oprah appears capable of running a business empire.

Let’s face it: the Democratic Party has no other figure of gravitas on the bench. Everybody trusts Oprah, probably even more than the erstwhile Barack Obama, with his dogged allegiance to Wall Street and his fifty percent taint of innate white male cis-hetero patriarchical depravity. Oprah might be the Democratic Party’s last best hope before it collapses into the mausoleum of US political history, where the Whigs, Free Soilers, and Anti-Federalists lie a’moldering.

Politics in this land has failed in its effort to become show business, while show business is succeeding wildly in its attempt to replace politics. All Washington can produce these days is a succession of tedious irresolvable soap operas. Hollywood is enacting a grand moral drama of clear-cut heroines and villains, victims and oppressors, sticking to archetypal story-line of our lifetime: the campaign for freedom, equality, and decency. Show business loves the desert sunshine; politics is mired in the Potomac swamp. Oprah even has better hair than the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Oprah herself is an object lesson in the social and political themes that America dares not talk about: a person of humble origins who succeeded wildly in American life by signing onto a once-sturdy and now-fading common culture. In fact, Oprah probably embodies all that remains of American common culture, and the multitudes adore her for it. They are reassured to know that the binding verities still exist. She moves in a realm where blackness and whiteness are emphatically irrelevant — which is surely a relief to people of good will who are sick of race-hustling from all quarters. Though she has credibly acted plenty of sharecropper roles in the movies, Oprah speaks English beautifully and doesn’t apologize for moving up from the ghetto patois of her rough childhood. She may not write all her own material — such as Sunday’s Golden Globes speech that may live on like MLK’s I Have a Dream oration — but she delivers her message with conviction. And who knows, maybe she did compose all or part of it.

One upshot of this is that Oprah might be capable of squaring the circle of America’s black-white racial quandary, which Mr. Obama could not accomplish: namely, restoring the idea that we have more in common as countrymen (countrypersons?) than the artificial barriers of the cultural Marxists falsely insinuate; that skin color, ethnic origin, religious order, and gender do not define adequately what we can be in the world, and maybe we would be better off putting those things aside and just work earnestly to bring out the best in ourselves without excuses..

This country is dying to put its house order. I daresay this is true of the great majority including the immiserated flyover folks who got snookered by Mr. Trump, and the big city hipsters who are coming into their years of power in the awful dimming of American prospects, and maybe even some of the suits in the corporate C-suits who still possess tattered memories of high school civics. I’m not promoting Oprah for president, but just you watch: somebody will. It is going to happen. The country faces enormous problems and predicaments, and the one-man soap opera at the center of it all is doing nothing but sucking all of the oxygen out of the room, leaving everybody else to choke and strangle.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Dated one of Oprah’s assistants years ago.  Horror stories from inside. Don’t expect anyone to ever spill dirt on her.  Former employees scared to death of her crazy contracts they all signed.  
    ^^^^^ awesome. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ^^^^^ awesome. 
    Went to her Christmas party in 97 or 98 in Chicago. It was like a fucking prison getting in and out. Never been to a party where people walked on egg shells like this. Almost like 99% of the people were scared to be there but didn’t dare not show up. Don’t expect to ever, ever hear dirt on Oprah that’s not already out there.
    if she becomes a nominee, even she won't be safe. anonymous sources. anonymous sources. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    if she becomes a nominee, even she won't be safe. anonymous sources. anonymous sources. 
    Yup. Whatever control she thinks she has, no one can prevent the dirt from coming out in a presidential campaign. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • if she becomes a nominee, even she won't be safe. anonymous sources. anonymous sources. 
    Yup. Whatever control she thinks she has, no one can prevent the dirt from coming out in a presidential campaign. 
    Which is what prevents well qualified, “normal” people from running.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Everybody has dirt.  I have dirt.  Do you?

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    She's annoying. No.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    If she becomes POTUS will Kim Jong Un and his regime all receive a free copy of some self-help book under their chairs?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    Dirt dirt how much dirt was dug up on the current TV star who holds office ? How did that go for the nation ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    LOL

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    unsung said:
    LOL

Im glad you said it!

Also from above...Let’s face it: the Democratic Party has no other figure of gravitas on the bench.
  • JC29856 said:
    unsung said:
    LOL

Im glad you said it!

Also from above...Let’s face it: the Democratic Party has no other figure of gravitas on the bench.
    Isn’t Bernie a democrat?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:
    unsung said:
    LOL

Im glad you said it!

Isn’t Bernie a democrat?
    not sure how he is listed, I would say a democratic shill, a fraud, someone even called him a hoar on a number of occasions.
    in any event I think Janes fraud thingy may get in the way.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    JC29856 said:
    unsung said:
    LOL

Im glad you said it!

Isn’t Bernie a democrat?
    Does he believe that private companies have any control of any portion of the economic system or should government have all control?

I will admit to not paying the guy much attention, but I have never heard him discuss the free market in a positive fashion.
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    unsung said:
    LOL

Im glad you said it!

Isn’t Bernie a democrat?
    Does he believe that private companies have any control of any portion of the economic system or should government have all control?

I will admit to not paying the guy much attention, but I have never heard him discuss the free market in a positive fashion.
    You're right, you haven't been paying any attention. No, Sanders is not a Communist, lol.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    unsung said:
    LOL

This is a pretty accurate description of what has happened since Sunday night.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited January 2018
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:
    LOL

This is a pretty accurate description of what has happened since Sunday night.
    Yes it is, and it's making me feel awkward and embarrassed just as an observer. It's just ridiculous. Almost pathetic.