Russia-gate Collusion Delusion + random HRC

1567810

Comments

  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 10,132
     How many different ways can you spell “f-u-c-k-e-d?”

    Only one, correctly. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,476
    edited December 2018
    JC29856 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    You mean on a totally different subject?  Good job.  
    Wait, you actually click the links?
    Yeah I know about Epoch Times and its life as a right wing rag.  Sometimes I like to read a little crazy, so I remember that I'm not.  
    Damn I live here on Long Island and saw a car with Illinois 
    You should be in Boston, back bay area. Some really great restaurants around here.
    Can you recommend any good Russian restaurants around there i've never eaten Russian food is it any good ?
    If it were really good, wouldn't there be more Russian restaurants? I think the fact that they're so hard to find tells the story.
    What I know is that several Russian families lived in my apartment building at one time (back when Russians managed the building, lol), and all of their cooking fucking reeked. It was terrible. There is no way that food tasted good. I'm really glad they all moved on, just because of the smell. I was actually embarrassed to bring people over because anyone who entered the building immediately covered their faces and exclaimed over the stink in all the hallways.... Sorry, I don't mean to insult Russians as a people in general at all here. It's just that I don't think their food is what North Americans would ever consider a delicious cuisine in general. I'm sure there must be at least a few dishes that would be the exception? I never smelled any, but there just must be.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    It's the cabbage 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,115
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511
    Maria Butina, Accused Of Being Russian Agent, Reaches Plea Deal With Feds

    https://www.npr.org/2018/12/10/675169896/maria-butina-accused-of-being-russian-agent-reaches-plea-deal-with-feds

    Fake news, real guilty plea deals
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,388
    The only people who don’t care or believe the Russian involvement is the entire GOP & his base 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511

    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 6,766
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,115
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,927
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,927
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
    Not blind. Completely agree with you on the Turkey thing and it's probably the real reason he was fired. I agree with you on the foreign contribution thing as well and have no problem with anybody going down for that but interesting how nobody on here cares about Clinton Foundation pay to play...it's the same damn awful thing...and if takes the election of Trump to flush this all out then so be it. Most importantly however let's focus on what your response left out. Russia. Nothing on Russia. The dossier and pre-inauguration investigation that triggered the special counsel was just one massive hoax. It's not even disputed anymore. The Obama admin, NSA, FBI, CIA and the media are just hoping that you won't pay attention. Clearly you are not. Or are choosing not too. You have your "crimes" in your all out war to overturn an election. Good luck trying to maintain your republic.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
    Not blind. Completely agree with you on the Turkey thing and it's probably the real reason he was fired. I agree with you on the foreign contribution thing as well and have no problem with anybody going down for that but interesting how nobody on here cares about Clinton Foundation pay to play...it's the same damn awful thing...and if takes the election of Trump to flush this all out then so be it. Most importantly however let's focus on what your response left out. Russia. Nothing on Russia. The dossier and pre-inauguration investigation that triggered the special counsel was just one massive hoax. It's not even disputed anymore. The Obama admin, NSA, FBI, CIA and the media are just hoping that you won't pay attention. Clearly you are not. Or are choosing not too. You have your "crimes" in your all out war to overturn an election. Good luck trying to maintain your republic.


    wow....that's some grade-a batshit craziness right there

    good luck with that
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,927
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
    Not blind. Completely agree with you on the Turkey thing and it's probably the real reason he was fired. I agree with you on the foreign contribution thing as well and have no problem with anybody going down for that but interesting how nobody on here cares about Clinton Foundation pay to play...it's the same damn awful thing...and if takes the election of Trump to flush this all out then so be it. Most importantly however let's focus on what your response left out. Russia. Nothing on Russia. The dossier and pre-inauguration investigation that triggered the special counsel was just one massive hoax. It's not even disputed anymore. The Obama admin, NSA, FBI, CIA and the media are just hoping that you won't pay attention. Clearly you are not. Or are choosing not too. You have your "crimes" in your all out war to overturn an election. Good luck trying to maintain your republic.


    wow....that's some grade-a batshit craziness right there

    good luck with that
    The dossier was grade-a batshit crazy...just ask Isikoff who initially reported on it

    https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/michael-isikoff-steele-dossier/

    Only people around these parts still believe in the P-Tape...or that Michael Cohen went to Prague.

    Steele himself testified in UK court that he was paid by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC for the express purpose of challenging the validity of the election.

    It's all over but the crying.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    edited December 2018
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
    Not blind. Completely agree with you on the Turkey thing and it's probably the real reason he was fired. I agree with you on the foreign contribution thing as well and have no problem with anybody going down for that but interesting how nobody on here cares about Clinton Foundation pay to play...it's the same damn awful thing...and if takes the election of Trump to flush this all out then so be it. Most importantly however let's focus on what your response left out. Russia. Nothing on Russia. The dossier and pre-inauguration investigation that triggered the special counsel was just one massive hoax. It's not even disputed anymore. The Obama admin, NSA, FBI, CIA and the media are just hoping that you won't pay attention. Clearly you are not. Or are choosing not too. You have your "crimes" in your all out war to overturn an election. Good luck trying to maintain your republic..
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    Let's deconstruct this...
    1. The Trump Foundation agreed to dissolve today in light of the investigations.  The Clinton Foundation still lives.  But I guess I should believe that's all deep state stuff right?  
    2. The Mueller probe isn't done.  And isn't it interesting that Flynn, who is at the center of the Turkey scheme, has provided evidence related to something and is getting no jail time, while the other principles in the company are getting jail time.  The Turkey scheme does not happen without Flynn in the room.  Why would Flynn not get jail time?  I think he is providing evidence on something much bigger.
    3. EVEN IF there is no actual Russian collusion, which I firmly believe there is considering all of the revelation around Trump tower, the Senate report yesterday, etc.. but even if there isn't, it's crystal clear that Mueller has been wildly successful in flushing the swamp of the Trump creatures.

    So, if your only argument is.. ignore all of these other corruption charges and pleadings and declare success because there is not (yet) Russian collusion, then you have completely lost your moral center.  Our Republic is growing stronger by the day, compared to where it was 24 months ago.  
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511
    BS44325 said:
    The dossier was grade-a batshit crazy...just ask Isikoff who initially reported on it

    https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/michael-isikoff-steele-dossier/

    Only people around these parts still believe in the P-Tape...or that Michael Cohen went to Prague.

    Steele himself testified in UK court that he was paid by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC for the express purpose of challenging the validity of the election.

    It's all over but the crying.

    Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump








    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,927
    1. Yes. Yes you should. The Clinton Foundation doesn't still live because it was on the up and up. It lives because it was/is being treated with kid gloves by a corrupted political establishment. It should have dissolved the minute Hillary decided to run for Senate but nobody cared. Trump "they" care about.
    2. Is the "No jail time" because of Turkey or is it because the just released 302's are a massive embarrassment to the DOJ? Mueller isn't done but so far he hasn't turned up anything with relation to why he was appointed in the first place.
    3. Great. He started a Russia investigation based on a hoax only to flush Trump swamp creatures like Manafort and Cohen. Totally worth the destruction of faith in your institutions.

    So if your only argument is..who cares that the DOJ didn't care about these crimes under the previous administration as long as we abuse the process and drop the hammer on any low level scum now to overturn an election, then you have completely lost your moral centre. Your Republic is collapsing because nobody believes that justice is blind anymore. It has been used and abused by political operatives to take down it's opponents. There is no turning back from this.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    BS44325 said:
    1. Yes. Yes you should. The Clinton Foundation doesn't still live because it was on the up and up. It lives because it was/is being treated with kid gloves by a corrupted political establishment. It should have dissolved the minute Hillary decided to run for Senate but nobody cared. Trump "they" care about.
    2. Is the "No jail time" because of Turkey or is it because the just released 302's are a massive embarrassment to the DOJ? Mueller isn't done but so far he hasn't turned up anything with relation to why he was appointed in the first place.
    3. Great. He started a Russia investigation based on a hoax only to flush Trump swamp creatures like Manafort and Cohen. Totally worth the destruction of faith in your institutions.

    So if your only argument is..who cares that the DOJ didn't care about these crimes under the previous administration as long as we abuse the process and drop the hammer on any low level scum now to overturn an election, then you have completely lost your moral centre. Your Republic is collapsing because nobody believes that justice is blind anymore. It has been used and abused by political operatives to take down it's opponents. There is no turning back from this.
    1. Keep clinging to the CF conspiracy.  I'm sure it will come true any day now.
    2. No, think critically please.  Think about how the Turkey process worked.  Flynn was the one in a position to influence the gov't, not the Turkish-American.  Without Flynn in the room with policy makers, there is no angle.  There's no doubt in my mind he was involved.  And it's standard criminal proceeding to go after the biggest fish, and cut deals with the small ones.  The big fish in the Turkish issue is Flynn, yet no jail time or charges.  It means something else is afoot.  And Mueller's recommendation calls out his considerable aid in information and context.  Flynn didn't need to lie (or not lie) to be charged with same corruption charges as his partner.  

    You must be forgetting that the special counsel's mandate clearly stated "and any other matters that may arise".  All of these fall into that category.  We are following the rule of law here.  Period.  I agree that our institutions are being questioned but it's not because Mueller is corrupt, it's because Trump has waged the slander campaign and the Russian troll farms have aided and abetted the attempt to destroy the reputation of Mueller.  My God, you're smarter than this.  
  • BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    • We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign. 
    • We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections. 
    • We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
    • We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
    • We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
    • We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”
    • We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump. 
    • We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms. 
    • We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
    • We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe. 
    • We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
    • We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
    • We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump. 
    @BS44325 just fruit from the poisonous tree? Or disappearing headlines in all their brilliant brilliance of brilliancy? Or Obama and Hillary and Peter Strozc and the Deep State made Team Trump Treason commit treason because, well, Team Trump Treason Tower had its wires tapped? Still standing by your man in the cause of conservativism? Still breathlessly waiting for Hillary to be indicted? Still think it was all necessary to stick it to the ruling elite?
    Looks like he checked in here on 12/11 but opted not to reply to this. Wonder why. 
    The reason I haven't weighed in is because it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore. If they ain't gonna show up why should I?

    But to answer the standard litany here you go in order:
    1) Yup...delicious fruit
    2) Yup...russia has gone out the window. Goal posts have been moved to campaign finance. Hilarious.
    3) Weird question. Nobody committed treason. Nobody even charged with that. Process crimes sure but otherwise zero. Not Flynn, not manafort, not papadopolous, not page. Whole bunch of nothing to give off the appearance of scandal.
    4) Trump isn't a conservative. So I guess the answer is no.
    5) No. I don't think she will be and I'm not sure that she should be. But happy to watch the swamp be drained. Pretty much everyone involved in the crimes of the last administration has been fired or forced to step down. We'll see what Huber comes up with on the rest.
    6) Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely. 
    The swamp from the last admin?  C'mon..  Did you see yesterday where Trump inauguration leaders plead (sic?) guilty to funneling illegal contributions from foreign countries into the committee?  That's not swampy?  
    And the Flynn group issue is HUGE.  Interesting that he was a principle and has not received jail time, while cooperating with Mueller.  Contrast that with his partner who is getting 15 years.  Flynn is in the center of the Turkey storm.  The entire scheme doesn't work without him in the room.  Once must surmise he has something important to say.  
    Don't be blind.  The pieces are coming together aggressively.  
    Not blind. Completely agree with you on the Turkey thing and it's probably the real reason he was fired. I agree with you on the foreign contribution thing as well and have no problem with anybody going down for that but interesting how nobody on here cares about Clinton Foundation pay to play...it's the same damn awful thing...and if takes the election of Trump to flush this all out then so be it. Most importantly however let's focus on what your response left out. Russia. Nothing on Russia. The dossier and pre-inauguration investigation that triggered the special counsel was just one massive hoax. It's not even disputed anymore. The Obama admin, NSA, FBI, CIA and the media are just hoping that you won't pay attention. Clearly you are not. Or are choosing not too. You have your "crimes" in your all out war to overturn an election. Good luck trying to maintain your republic.
    “Nothing on Russia?” Where the fuck have you been living for the past two and a half years? Oh yea, the Hillary liberal hate bubble.

     http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-trump-russia-bombshells-of-2018-mueller-probe-2018-12

    Hillary’s 20 years of tax returns released and the CGF an open book and not one investigation from repub held house and senate investigative committees. You cling to “pay for play” like some cling to their guns and putin on the ritz puts forth the effort for one candidate over the other for shits and giggles. Maybe we should call it putin on the ritz’s “pay to play?”

    Why do you always refer to the Steele Dossier as the sole impetus for what you describe as a sham investigation? It’s all just an insurance policy created and managed by the Deep State in case Team Trump Treason Wob, right? All a bunch of innocents forced or tricked into doing the things they did? Aiding and abetting the enemy and offering quid pro quos is Treason. It’s coming. We still haven’t heard from Team Mueller regarding Butina, oh wait another Russian that BS thinks Russians hadn’t done anything, and the NRA, RNC and Cambridge Analytica. Yup, tasty fruit indeed.
     
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 5,927
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    1. Yes. Yes you should. The Clinton Foundation doesn't still live because it was on the up and up. It lives because it was/is being treated with kid gloves by a corrupted political establishment. It should have dissolved the minute Hillary decided to run for Senate but nobody cared. Trump "they" care about.
    2. Is the "No jail time" because of Turkey or is it because the just released 302's are a massive embarrassment to the DOJ? Mueller isn't done but so far he hasn't turned up anything with relation to why he was appointed in the first place.
    3. Great. He started a Russia investigation based on a hoax only to flush Trump swamp creatures like Manafort and Cohen. Totally worth the destruction of faith in your institutions.

    So if your only argument is..who cares that the DOJ didn't care about these crimes under the previous administration as long as we abuse the process and drop the hammer on any low level scum now to overturn an election, then you have completely lost your moral centre. Your Republic is collapsing because nobody believes that justice is blind anymore. It has been used and abused by political operatives to take down it's opponents. There is no turning back from this.
    1. Keep clinging to the CF conspiracy.  I'm sure it will come true any day now.
    2. No, think critically please.  Think about how the Turkey process worked.  Flynn was the one in a position to influence the gov't, not the Turkish-American.  Without Flynn in the room with policy makers, there is no angle.  There's no doubt in my mind he was involved.  And it's standard criminal proceeding to go after the biggest fish, and cut deals with the small ones.  The big fish in the Turkish issue is Flynn, yet no jail time or charges.  It means something else is afoot.  And Mueller's recommendation calls out his considerable aid in information and context.  Flynn didn't need to lie (or not lie) to be charged with same corruption charges as his partner.  

    You must be forgetting that the special counsel's mandate clearly stated "and any other matters that may arise".  All of these fall into that category.  We are following the rule of law here.  Period.  I agree that our institutions are being questioned but it's not because Mueller is corrupt, it's because Trump has waged the slander campaign and the Russian troll farms have aided and abetted the attempt to destroy the reputation of Mueller.  My God, you're smarter than this.  
    I get how the Turkey process worked. Early reports from sentencing hearing suggests that the big fish were the Turkish guys indicted yesterday. Essentially Flynn was told plead to this and cooperate on Turkey or we'll l nail you as operating as a foreign agent on behalf of Turkey which would of course a way bigger crime. I have zero problem with any of this as I am no fan of Erdogan and don't want one of his mouthpieces anywhere near the white house. Just like I was no fan of the Ayatollah mouthpieces in the last administration or current ones like Secretary Kerry aiming to be in the next administration.  

    Your commentary on the rule of law is a joke though because it is clear to everyone how it is selectively applied. For every Manafort and Flynn there is a Podesta. That is why your institutions are being questioned. You're smarter then this as well. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    1. Yes. Yes you should. The Clinton Foundation doesn't still live because it was on the up and up. It lives because it was/is being treated with kid gloves by a corrupted political establishment. It should have dissolved the minute Hillary decided to run for Senate but nobody cared. Trump "they" care about.
    2. Is the "No jail time" because of Turkey or is it because the just released 302's are a massive embarrassment to the DOJ? Mueller isn't done but so far he hasn't turned up anything with relation to why he was appointed in the first place.
    3. Great. He started a Russia investigation based on a hoax only to flush Trump swamp creatures like Manafort and Cohen. Totally worth the destruction of faith in your institutions.

    So if your only argument is..who cares that the DOJ didn't care about these crimes under the previous administration as long as we abuse the process and drop the hammer on any low level scum now to overturn an election, then you have completely lost your moral centre. Your Republic is collapsing because nobody believes that justice is blind anymore. It has been used and abused by political operatives to take down it's opponents. There is no turning back from this.
    1. Keep clinging to the CF conspiracy.  I'm sure it will come true any day now.
    2. No, think critically please.  Think about how the Turkey process worked.  Flynn was the one in a position to influence the gov't, not the Turkish-American.  Without Flynn in the room with policy makers, there is no angle.  There's no doubt in my mind he was involved.  And it's standard criminal proceeding to go after the biggest fish, and cut deals with the small ones.  The big fish in the Turkish issue is Flynn, yet no jail time or charges.  It means something else is afoot.  And Mueller's recommendation calls out his considerable aid in information and context.  Flynn didn't need to lie (or not lie) to be charged with same corruption charges as his partner.  

    You must be forgetting that the special counsel's mandate clearly stated "and any other matters that may arise".  All of these fall into that category.  We are following the rule of law here.  Period.  I agree that our institutions are being questioned but it's not because Mueller is corrupt, it's because Trump has waged the slander campaign and the Russian troll farms have aided and abetted the attempt to destroy the reputation of Mueller.  My God, you're smarter than this.  
    I get how the Turkey process worked. Early reports from sentencing hearing suggests that the big fish were the Turkish guys indicted yesterday. Essentially Flynn was told plead to this and cooperate on Turkey or we'll l nail you as operating as a foreign agent on behalf of Turkey which would of course a way bigger crime. I have zero problem with any of this as I am no fan of Erdogan and don't want one of his mouthpieces anywhere near the white house. Just like I was no fan of the Ayatollah mouthpieces in the last administration or current ones like Secretary Kerry aiming to be in the next administration.  

    Your commentary on the rule of law is a joke though because it is clear to everyone how it is selectively applied. For every Manafort and Flynn there is a Podesta. That is why your institutions are being questioned. You're smarter then this as well. 
    There's no evidence at all that someone that should be charged, isn't.  Podesta?  Do you mean Tony or John?  My understanding is that Tony and his firm are under investigation.  If he did something illegal, then let the chips fall where they may.  But all of this "selectively applied" is nothing but right wing talking points that as of yet, have no bearing on truth.  

    Regarding Flynn, I have not read anywhere that his contribution to Mueller was solely about Turkey.  It doesn't make sense that he would get off with zero jail time for turning evidence for the same thing that got his partner up to 15 years.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,048
    Flynn "sold his country out" by lying?  Hmmm.. maybe it's not just lying.  

    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/18/judge-tells-michael-flynn-you-sold-your-country-out-at-hearing.html
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,115
    haha  .....these threads have been missing this level of tin foil hat crazy lately.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    1. Yes. Yes you should. The Clinton Foundation doesn't still live because it was on the up and up. It lives because it was/is being treated with kid gloves by a corrupted political establishment. It should have dissolved the minute Hillary decided to run for Senate but nobody cared. Trump "they" care about.
    2. Is the "No jail time" because of Turkey or is it because the just released 302's are a massive embarrassment to the DOJ? Mueller isn't done but so far he hasn't turned up anything with relation to why he was appointed in the first place.
    3. Great. He started a Russia investigation based on a hoax only to flush Trump swamp creatures like Manafort and Cohen. Totally worth the destruction of faith in your institutions.

    So if your only argument is..who cares that the DOJ didn't care about these crimes under the previous administration as long as we abuse the process and drop the hammer on any low level scum now to overturn an election, then you have completely lost your moral centre. Your Republic is collapsing because nobody believes that justice is blind anymore. It has been used and abused by political operatives to take down it's opponents. There is no turning back from this.
    1. Keep clinging to the CF conspiracy.  I'm sure it will come true any day now.
    2. No, think critically please.  Think about how the Turkey process worked.  Flynn was the one in a position to influence the gov't, not the Turkish-American.  Without Flynn in the room with policy makers, there is no angle.  There's no doubt in my mind he was involved.  And it's standard criminal proceeding to go after the biggest fish, and cut deals with the small ones.  The big fish in the Turkish issue is Flynn, yet no jail time or charges.  It means something else is afoot.  And Mueller's recommendation calls out his considerable aid in information and context.  Flynn didn't need to lie (or not lie) to be charged with same corruption charges as his partner.  

    You must be forgetting that the special counsel's mandate clearly stated "and any other matters that may arise".  All of these fall into that category.  We are following the rule of law here.  Period.  I agree that our institutions are being questioned but it's not because Mueller is corrupt, it's because Trump has waged the slander campaign and the Russian troll farms have aided and abetted the attempt to destroy the reputation of Mueller.  My God, you're smarter than this.  
    Ummmmmmmmmmm, no.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,511
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18
  • CM189191 said:
    The deep state made him do it and it’s all necessary to expose the corruption of the previous administration. Nothing in the Steele Dossier is true and it’s nothing but a sham farce. Everyone walks when the sweet fruit from the poisonous tree is exposed and the brilliant brilliancy of brilliance of the headlines disappear. Team Mueller doesn’t have anything, anything at all, on Russia and putin on the ritz.
     
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,178
    haha  .....these threads have been missing this level of tin foil hat crazy lately.
    My favorite: “it's not actually clear wether this band is even functional anymore.”
Sign In or Register to comment.