Options

Lost Collection in Thomas Fire

booka99booka99 Ventura, CA Posts: 8
Hey guys- So, I am very thankful that my partner, baby, cats, and I alive after losing our home in the Thomas Fire. Our house went down the first night of the fires in Ventura, California on 12/4. I lost my entire Pearl Jam CD collection, along with my ukulele and the Eddie Vedder collectors addition songbook. I really loves that book. Alot. I saw one on eBay for $300 but considering the circumstances I really cannot afford that.

Does anyone here want to sell me their’s? I would be forever grateful. 

I hope I am posting in the right place and, if not, I hope an Administrator sets me straight. 
XO

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited December 2017
    Songbook is in shop i believe for $35.  Stay strong. 
    I’ll check my collection tomorow for some goodies i can send you. 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    I have some cd doubles i can send
     Im in the u.k though
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Bummed for your loss.  More bummed for Cory Iverson, the firefighter who lost his life on that fire trying to save homes. Leaves behind a 2 year old daughter and a pregnant wife. 
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    Bummed for your loss.  More bummed for Cory Iverson, the firefighter who lost his life on that fire trying to save homes. Leaves behind a 2 year old daughter and a pregnant wife. 
    Yes, that is beyond horrible. This fire has been a beast. We had no warning, suddenly it was at our house. 6 homes lost on our street and firetrucks never even came to our house, at all. They were too busy elsewhere and probably found out the same time we did.  Eveyone has been doing their best. Firefighters are incredible people. All of us are deeply affectes by this man’s death. We lost a roof and stuff but We are ALIVE!!! Other than the to be expected PTSD, we are all doing relatively ok (others I have spoken with in the same boat). I personally am feeling very positive.  If we had lost a person, that would not be the case. Thank you for bringing him into the conversation. 
  • Options
    I have some cd doubles i can send
     Im in the u.k though
    Thanks! I would be happy to recieve if shipping doesnt cost alot...
  • Options
    Songbook is in shop i believe for $35.  Stay strong. 
    I’ll check my collection tomorow for some goodies i can send you. 
    Dude OMG i thought they were all gone! Yay!!!! Thank you. Be in touch. Stoked.