tickets

I will keep this short. It's more for the band and the manager. I was lucky to get pre sale tickets for the gig at the 02 in London. There are 1000's of tickets on sites that are 6 or 7 times the far value. Ticket master who you guys stood up to back in the day and there partner sites are block booking them and then ripping people off. It's not on.

Comments

• dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    agree
    danny d
  • Agreed get a grip on this shit. The band can stop this. But won't
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • And due my own mistake/excitement during the lottery I managed to double book myself and I now have two GA tickets for London two which I can’t return to ten club for refund to redistribute to real fans or sell on/trade to real fans myself at face value because I probably won’t even be able to make pick up.... 
  • If you can't pick up, does that mean you need id? So you can't pass them on?
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited December 2017
    Gilli1979 said:
    If you can't pick up, does that mean you need id? So you can't pass them on? 
    Purchasing Tickets
    • Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be available online only through a drawing. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
    • Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold through Ten Club, however you may have the opportunity to purchase a single ticket through the general sale.
    • Members may enter for one pair per show unless otherwise specified in the tour announcement.
    • Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority. 
    • Pre-sale tickets are purchased through a random ticket drawing process.
    • Ticket prices will vary.
    • You may use someone else's card to enter the drawing, however only the fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a Ten Club ticket purchase to any other name.
    • We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens.
    • All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you can attend. 
    • Reselling your guest ticket for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1