-14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
-16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
-17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
-18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
-19, EV Brussels

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,629
    Apparently not according to Ticketmaster.nl tweets?

Taking 2 full days off between a single Ziggo show and PinkPop wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially since the first show was an instant sellout
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    What did the tweets say? My Dutch isn't so good...
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,629
    VanEyck said:
    A lot of people were asking about 2nd show and they just kept saying "sorry, unfortunately there is no 2nd show scheduled at this time."
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    edited December 2017
    VanEyck said:
    A lot of people were asking about 2nd show and they just kept saying "sorry, unfortunately there is no 2nd show scheduled at this time."
    Thank you.
    Although, "at this time" could simply mean that they haven't seen Evil Dead II YET, but they still have plans to see it...
    Post edited by VanEyck on
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    I’m telling ya it’s happening!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    VanEyck said:
    VanEyck said:
    Thank you.
    Although, "at this time" could simply mean that they haven't seen Evil Dead II YET, but they still have plans to see it...
    We all know exactly what Laura meant....
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
    Bring IT
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    edited December 2017
    I also think it‘s happening. But the question is, when is it going to be announced. I would love to have that sorted before christmas.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Let's hope so. I imagine that as long as it didn't go on sale right away, we at least are getting a notificatin through email.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Common lets do this
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Someone on FB said onsale after Pinkpop sale
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    nalyd61 said:
    That's February 24th. Possible but definitely odd.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    nalyd61 said:
    Oh well, if its on Facebook it must be true>LOL

Will the 2nd show be the day before, the 11th, or the day after on the 13th?
  • Options
    Not a great source but made some sense when I read it.  

cutz said:
    nalyd61 said:
    Oh well, if its on Facebook it must be true>LOL

Will the 2nd show be the day before, the 11th, or the day after on the 13th?

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,954
    If there is a 2nd show at Amsterdam it will not wait until the end of february , its non sense and bad business period. We should know something this week for sure concerning either Amsterdam and barcelona.  If nothing is told its because there are no 2nd shows.

After this week all hype will be gone to casual fans
  • Options
    Let's hope you're right.
  • Options
    Still no Amsterdam 2?
  • Options
    Please guys, do 2nd shows at Amsterdam & Barcelona. Please!
  • Options
    just_one said:
    If there is a 2nd show at Amsterdam it will not wait until the end of february , its non sense and bad business period. 
    Actually, it does make a lot of sense to me. Pearl Jam are scheduled as a headliner on the first day of the Pinkpop festival 3 days after their show in the Ziggo Dome. I'm sure that the festival organisers want to have their festival date to sell out too. So they might've agreed with Pearl Jam that a second show will not be announced until after sales have started for the festival. Should that Friday sell out quickly, then PJ can always announce a 2nd date in the Ziggo Dome 'due to high demand'. Given that the 1st date was an almost instant sell out, that 2nd date will likely sell out quickly too. Certainly within the 3 months until the show actually takes place.
    I don't see this as bad business.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    If there is a 2nd show at Amsterdam it will not wait until the end of february , its non sense and bad business period. 
    Actually, it does make a lot of sense to me. Pearl Jam are scheduled as a headliner on the first day of the Pinkpop festival 3 days after their show in the Ziggo Dome. I'm sure that the festival organisers want to have their festival date to sell out too. So they might've agreed with Pearl Jam that a second show will not be announced until after sales have started for the festival. Should that Friday sell out quickly, then PJ can always announce a 2nd date in the Ziggo Dome 'due to high demand'. Given that the 1st date was an almost instant sell out, that 2nd date will likely sell out quickly too. Certainly within the 3 months until the show actually takes place.
    Pj is not only 10 club or non hardcore fans. U dont announce a 2nd show almost 3 months after the first one sold out. Its business 101. U announce it when the "fire" is still hot and there is a big demand for it. Thats why i always said if nothing comes out this week uts not happenning. It pisses me off also because they could sold out the 2nd shows in either Amsterdam and barcelona but at the end if the day its their decision.
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Pj is not only 10 club or non hardcore fans. U dont announce a 2nd show almost 3 months after the first one sold out. Its business 101. U announce it when the "fire" is still hot and there is a big demand for it. Thats why i always said if nothing comes out this week uts not happenning. It pisses me off also because they could sold out the 2nd shows in either Amsterdam and barcelona but at the end if the day its their decision.
    Yep 
  • Options
    The waiting drove me mad...

PJ is still on the frontpage of TM.nl...with no tickets available for days now.
  • Options
    JackD. said:

as i said above , they could sold out another night at Amsterdam and Barcelona easily , hell even Lisbon in the same venue to be honest.

But this time its up to them (band) wanting to play or not...
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

as i said above , they could sold out another night at Amsterdam and Barcelona easily , hell even Lisbon in the same venue to be honest.

Or they had a deal in place with Pinkpop for only 1 other show in the country.
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

Or they had a deal in place with Pinkpop for only 1 other show in the country.
    I am afraid that this is the case...although people who had some kind of info were pretty sure that there was going to be a second show.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,706
    still hopeful
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    still hopeful

me too for barcelona and amsterdam...but like i said if nothing comes this week its gone