FS / FT Ten Sampler Singes Full Color Set - I've got another set!!!

Comments

• nuzzer1 said:
    If anyone would be pleased with just one of the set  - Amoeba has the black 7" 

https://www.amoeba.com/1990-1992-boxed-set-sampler-promo-black-vinyl-7-pearl-jam/albums/3995413/

And it's 20% off today CYBER20
    Damn! $150 for one 45rpm?!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    nuzzer1 said:

https://www.amoeba.com/1990-1992-boxed-set-sampler-promo-black-vinyl-7-pearl-jam/albums/3995413/

Wow!!! Does the 91 Christmas single go for $150? Or what would be the most expensive 7" record?
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    juddboz80 said:
    nuzzer1 said:

Wow!!! Does the 91 Christmas single go for $150? Or what would be the most expensive 7" record?
    blue fixer ?
  • I think there’s only 500 in existence vs 1500 of the 91 single
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • I thought the whole set was $150 for non-colored wax. Heart stopped, wallet came out, followed by disappointment.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Every time I see a single 7” sell it just tells me there are fewer and fewer full sets out there. From what I’ve gathered there were 200 full sets made. 100 with a large center hole and 100 with a small center hole. For years PJ never fully acknowledged the existence of these sets until recently when they also offered up a single red copy in a Sirius XM prize pack (kudos to someone here that noticed and posted that). I just wonder how many full sets are even still out there.  
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I have 4. Need red and clear.
    bflynn1 said:
    Nice - just curious where you’ve found your singles so far? EBay? Here? Record shop?
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Nice - just curious where you’ve found your singles so far? EBay? Here? Record shop?
    Here. I doubt I'll ever find anyone willing to split up a set to get the other two though. I might keep checking eBay and Discogs every once in a while.
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,145
    If this is sold or traded away I think you need to update the title so I quit clicking on it!!!
  • PJammin said:
    Every time I see a single 7” sell it just tells me there are fewer and fewer full sets out there. From what I’ve gathered there were 200 full sets made. 100 with a large center hole and 100 with a small center hole. For years PJ never fully acknowledged the existence of these sets until recently when they also offered up a single red copy in a Sirius XM prize pack (kudos to someone here that noticed and posted that). I just wonder how many full sets are even still out there.  
    That was me.bflynn1 said:
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Here. I doubt I'll ever find anyone willing to split up a set to get the other two though. I might keep checking eBay and Discogs every once in a while.
    Me again, lol!
    If this is sold or traded away I think you need to update the title so I quit clicking on it!!!
    sorry...just took care of that.
    bflynn1 said:
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    Thanks! Appreciate it!
    PJammin said:
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Me again, lol!
    Yes it was. Stinks you didn't have your hands on the full set haha. 
    I’m trying really hard to get another set from the guy I bought mine from. I’m fairly certain he has 1 or 2 more but is a hesitant seller. 
  • this set and vs. on blue are the last of my big pj vinyl needs. 
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • bflynn1 said:
    PJammin said:
    PJammin said:
    bflynn1 said:
    Me again, lol!
    Yes it was. Stinks you didn't have your hands on the full set haha. 
    I wish someone would break up another set so you could finish it.

@getyourgunn2001 ?!?!
  • All this swapped, un-played vinyl is making me sad.

sad andre johnson GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • getyourgunn2001getyourgunn2001 Posts: 222
    edited November 2017

@getyourgunn2001 ?!?!
    Hi there, I still have RED, CLEAR and WHITE (small  BIG hole with sticker on front) available for trade. 

PM me if interested!...

Thanks @tempo_n_groove !!!!
    Post edited by getyourgunn2001 on
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    If anyone has a full small hole set and looking to trade for large hole set, then please pm me as I would be interested in trade for my large hole set.  Trade for this only.
    My large hole for your small hole!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • All this swapped, un-played vinyl is making me sad.

sad andre johnson GIF
    You only have to play it once...

I've been playing the new Binaural pressing lately and not impressed...
  • I wish someone would break up another set so you could finish it.

@getyourgunn2001 ?!?!
    Hi there, I still have RED, CLEAR and WHITE (small hole with sticker on front) available for trade. 

PM me if interested!...

Yeah man.

@bflynn1

Here is your trade.

@getyourgunn2001 ?!?!
    Hi there, I still have RED, CLEAR and WHITE (small hole with sticker on front) available for trade. 

PM me if interested!...

Yeah man.

@bflynn1

Here is your trade.
    Thanks! I sent a PM. We'll see if I have anything of interest.
  • thanks PJammin...very nice items! big smiles
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
    edited November 2017
    thanks PJammin...very nice items! big smiles

Thanks @foodshop65! Appreciate gaining some "cred" here in forum as I start to parcel off some of the duplicates in this collection I've gathered over the last 20+ years. Really pleased with our trade. A "W" all around.
    Bump as I have secured an additional full set(s). Would prefer to make a trade for a fan that is looking for a set. Thanks!
    PJammin said:
    Bump as I have secured an additional full set(s). Would prefer to make a trade for a fan that is looking for a set. Thanks!
    Any interest in trading your small hole set for my large hole set??
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:
    PJammin said:
    Thanks for the note but I'm probably just going to keep one of these small hole sets for myself. They're cool but I'm not sure I'd need both a small and large hole set of the same thing. I've heard that some of the large hole sets have issues fitting with the 45 adapter on some turntables. Does your large hole (geez that's even awkward to type) set have any issues?
    edited December 2017
    PJammin said:
    PP193448 said:
    PJammin said:
    Thanks for the note but I'm probably just going to keep one of these small hole sets for myself. They're cool but I'm not sure I'd need both a small and large hole set of the same thing. I've heard that some of the large hole sets have issues fitting with the 45 adapter on some turntables. Does your large hole (geez that's even awkward to type) set have any issues?
    Not that I know of.  Never played.  I don’t really know why I got 2 large hole sets.  Collecting them and doubt I would play these, but I am supposed to get a Rega planar 6 from Santa this year ...
    anyway, if you are a collector and want set of each small and large hole, then I would switch with you.  Might be cooler to have one small hole and one large hole, instead of 2 small holes... I’m still talking about the vinyl :wink:
    Post edited by PP193448 on