Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,658
    :lol:
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,658

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NCPosts: 9,991
    GlowGirl said:

:bawling:
    Aww Snoop crying always breaks my heart. Good one btw perfect emogi match WCD ;)
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 24,225
    Wrong Snoop buying chronic though.  The other one has dreads, lol!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 20,173
    Loved this 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,581
    Loved this 

Lol. If your rice is too wet, you fucked up! :lol:
  • edited July 25
    Lol....Uncle Roger's hilarious!!!

....Who is afraid of egg fried rice, who pays £8 for egg fried rice, stove with no fire, first my wife leave me now you use metal on metal
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,647
    Loved this 

I am so glad I watched this. 

“Put MSG on baby” :lol:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 33,348

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 20,173
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:

No anal
    :lol: 
    Uncle Roger asking if BBC was safe to go on, lol!
    Uncle Roger asking if BBC was safe to go on, lol!
    Yeah I about shit a brick when I heard that part.
    Uncle Roger rocks
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 18,365
    Carnegie Museum Of Art......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    2 other examples of modern art

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Who's the artist that threw paint splatter, Pollock?
    Remember the artist who claimed to have shit in a can, sealed it, and sold it for a boatload?  And those two up there are funded... :anguished:

Yesterday evening, I discovered these guys.  The comedians are funny anyway, but these two being high as fuck just adds to it.  It was perfect for a stoned Saturday night.

You reminded me of this guy.  Actually, it may not actually be him, since apparently there are a number of artists who dribble dabble in this "medium".
    https://nationalfile.com/norway-artist-who-spray-paints-with-anus-receives-4m-in-public-funds/
    yes. they have one of his on display too.

hedonist said:
    You reminded me of this guy.  Actually, it may not actually be him, since apparently there are a number of artists who dribble dabble in this "medium".
    https://nationalfile.com/norway-artist-who-spray-paints-with-anus-receives-4m-in-public-funds/
    I should have thought about painting w my bunghole.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 21,240

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

He must be confused w his grunge bands and surely he meant Nirvana...
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 21,240
    edited August 4

He must be confused w his grunge bands and surely he meant Nirvana...
    .... Eddie Vedder is the one famous for singing from behind his teeth and no one understanding the words/lyrics.

wasn't that the whole point of Adam Sandlers skit on SNL about it...

"Yarling is a singing style popularized in The Nineties, in particular in Grunge and Post-Grunge bands, 

/.../

It is characterised by a nasal baritone drone, with many of the words being slurred or unenunciated, thus making singers who choose this style prone to becoming The Unintelligible and their audience prone to Mondegreens. Although widely popular when first popularized by Eddie Vedder (and, to an extent, Layne Staley), this type of singing is controversial among music fans with many claiming it to have killed previous, 'powerful' styles of singing."

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yarling

(Not that one would have to explain a joke, but whatever - now I did)

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"